剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
# 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 #
To save the world before bedtime
# 睡觉之前 拯救世界 #
Here's the time to shine when you're fighting crime
# 勇斗罪犯 展现自我 #
Power it up - who's got the power?
# 超能力准备 # # 谁有超能力呀 #
We got the power
我们有超能力呀
They can do the walk, gonna do it all
# 她们会赶到 她们无所不能 #
We don't play who's got the power?
# 我们不开玩笑哟 # # 谁有超能力呀 #
We got the power
我们就是超能力者
Good afternoon, kickball fans,
下午好 儿童足球的粉丝们
and welcome to the semi-annual championship game,
欢迎来到半年期的总决赛场
a dramatic winner-take-all matchup
激动人心的胜者为王比赛
between the humongous hawks...
将在巨大老鹰队
and the adorable warblers.
与可爱小莺队之间展开
And this is it, folks... Last of the ninth.
就是现在 朋友们 第九局最后一球
Tie game. Bases loaded.
平局 满垒
The kind of game you wait your whole life to see,
这是你一生都在等待的比赛
made all the sweeter that it's going to be
小女警对小女警让局势
powerpuff versus powerpuff.
更加充满悬念
Buttercup pitching.
毛毛投球
Blossom at the plate.
花花在本垒
But with Blossom 0-7, the question is
但花花已经失败了七次 现在的问题是
can she get out of her kicking slump right now?
现在她能走出自己的低谷吗
Not with my patented swizzle ball.
我专属的调酒球可不是盖的
Here's the windup and the pitch...
开始挥臂 然后投球...
And that one's gonna go. It's gonna be gone.
这球会出界 这球会不见
Adios, pelota. It's...
再见 回力球 这...
Just a high popup into right field.
一个高空球飞向了右外野
Should be an easy catch.
应该很容易接住
I got it! I got it!
我来接 我来接
It looks like this game is officially...
看来这场比赛正式...
Wait! Octi, you got it.
等等 欧弟 你来接
Octi?
欧弟
I can't believe it.
真是难以置信
The abnorable... ador... The adorabwa... they win!
可爱 可爱... 他们赢啦
Good try, Octi.
干得不错 欧弟
Here comes the airplane!
飞机来喽
Dude, Bubbles, will you stop?
老兄 泡泡 能不能别这样
He can't eat peas any better than he can catch a kickball.
他接不了球 也吃不了豆子
He's still sensitive about that!
他对那事还很敏感呢
No, he's not still sensitive, 'cause he's not real!
不 他才不会还敏感 因为他不是活的
Buttercup!
毛毛
Everyone plays differently,
每个人生活的方式不同
and if you can't appreciate that,
如果你不能领会这一点
then I think you need to go to your room.
那你得回自己的房♥间去了
Fine!
好吧
But don't come crying to me if something happens to him.
但如果他有什么不测 可别来找我哭
You can't watch that thing forever.
你不可能永远看着他
Gee.
天
That was easier than I thought.
这比我想的简单多啦
Let's see.
让我想想
Where can I hide you?
我要把你藏在哪里呢
No.
不行
No.
也不行
This thing is so annoying!
这东西太烦人啦
Why does Bubbles even like it?
泡泡怎么会喜欢这东西呀
Cool.
酷
You're not so bad after all.
原来你也没那么讨厌嘛
Let's go have some fun.
我们去玩吧
Step right up and win yourself a leather jacket.
来吧 为自己赢一件皮夹克
That's right... genuine leather jacket!
是的哟 真皮夹克哟
Get your leather jacket bedazzled.
让你的夹克闪亮夺目吧
You're right, Octi.
你说得对 欧弟
This night has been awesome.
今晚真是太棒了
Ohh, shiny!
真闪亮呀
Shiny for Olga.
闪亮的东西 送给奥尔加
Do you like the shiny, Olga?
你喜欢亮晶晶的东西吗 奥尔加
No?
不喜欢吗
Packrat love Olga.
口袋老鼠爱奥尔加
Packrat will find you better shiny.
口袋老鼠会为你找到 更闪亮的东西
Yes!
是哒
Ohh! So shiny!
好闪亮呀
Man, little dude!
小家伙
You're way too cool for Bubbles.
你对泡泡来说太酷了
Bet you'd rather be with me, huh?
你肯定宁愿跟着我 对吧
Yes, Olga.
没错 奥尔加
Shiny! Shiny for you.
闪亮 给你的亮晶晶
Octi's gone!
欧弟不见啦
Don't worry!
别担心啦
Buttercup and I will find him.
我和毛毛会找到他的
In the meantime, why don't you hold on to my trophy?
与此同时 你不如拿着我的奖杯吧
I like to call him Kicknelius.
我喜欢叫他 足球小能手
It's okay, Kicknelius. I love you.
没关系 足球小能手 我还爱你
Ugh, Bubbles, stop whining about your dumb toy!
泡泡 别再抱怨你的蠢玩具啦
No one cares!
没有人关心啦
Buttercup?
毛毛
What?! I didn't do nothin'!
怎么了 我什么也没做
Buttercup!
毛毛
That toy is stupid.
那玩具太傻了
Bubbles will be fine without it.
泡泡没有它 也不会有事
What does that mean?!
你这是什么意思
Does that mean you know where Octi is?
你是不是知道欧弟在哪里
Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!!
快告诉我 快告诉我
All right! All right!
好吧 好吧
I definitely didn't take Octi,
我绝对没有拿走欧弟
but I might know where he is.
但我可能知道 他在哪里
'Cause I'm a psychic genius and stuff.
因为我是一个通灵天才 什么的
Follow me.
跟我来
Why would Octi be in the front bushes?
为什么欧弟会在 门前的灌木丛里
Uh, you know, it's the... place you both put all your crud.
这里是你们俩 丢脏东西的地方
Like, uh, this thing.
比如 这个东西
Hey! I thought I lost this.
我还以为弄丢了呢
Hey! Is that my diary?
这是我的日记吗
You told me I left this at the gazeb... aaaahaaagh!
你告诉我 我把它落在露台...
Thank you, latex gloves.
谢谢你 橡胶手套
I'll deal with you later.
我一会再来处理你呀
Ugh! I put him right here! I know I did!
我就把他放这里啦 我记得是呀
So you admit you stole Octi!
所以你承认偷了欧弟
What did you do with him?!
你对他做了什么呀
Someone must have stolen him.
一定有人偷了他
Yeah, you did, jerko minerko!
对 就是你 大笨混旦
"Jerko minerko"?
"大笨混旦"
I'm not a good name-caller, okay?!
我不太会骂人 好吗
Packrat likes shiny things.
口袋老鼠喜欢闪亮的东西
He must've taken Octi.
一定是他拿走了欧弟
Wow, Blossom.
哇 花花
That was really smart of you to figure out.
你能想到是他 真是太聪明啦
Well, I am a kickball champion.
我可是儿童足球冠军
Also, he left his card.
而且 他留下了名片
"Your shiny things have been taken by Packrat."
"你们的闪亮东西被口袋老鼠拿走了
Man, what does he even do with that stuff?
他拿那东西有什么用呀
Come on, girls! Let's go get Octi!
走吧 姑娘们 我们去救欧弟啦
Hey, Bubbs, I'm really sorry.
嘿 小泡 我真的很抱歉
I'm glad you're sorry, but...
真高兴你觉得抱歉 但是
I'm never going to forgive you!!
我永远不会原谅你
It had to be the dump.
非得是垃圾场嘛
Well, that is where Packrat lives.
这就是口袋老鼠住的地方嘛
Oh, no! Octi hates getting dirty.
不 欧弟不喜欢脏兮兮的
That makes two of us.
我也一样
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Bubbs.
这可说不定哟 小泡
Octi loves making a big mess.
欧弟喜欢制♥造♥大♥麻♥烦
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表