剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Ask yourselves, "What is friendship?"
问问你们自己 "友谊是什么"
Ah, here we go.
她又来啦
Is it the ship atop the friend sea
这是一艘在友情之海上
bouncing in the ocean over waves,
随着波浪上下起伏
saying hi to seagulls,
向海鸥打招呼
solving mysteries?
探寻奥秘的船吗
Or is it a submarine,
或是一艘潜水艇
diving deeper and deeper into the sea of understanding,
潜入理解之海的深处
yet also still saying hi to seagulls,
并且还会和海鸥打招呼
who are in their own submarine?
谁在自己的潜水艇中呢
And, furthermore...
并且 除此以外
Bubbles, quit stalling! It's time to take that cast off.
泡泡 别再拖啦 是时候把固定器取下来啦
No! You're jealous!
才不要呢 你是在嫉妒
You're all jealous!
你们都在嫉妒我
That went well.
事情发展真顺利呀
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
How can they do this?
她们怎么能这样对我呢
First, they tell me I'm too weak!
先是说我太弱了
And then I get Armsie, and they tell me I'm too strong!
然后我有了小臂臂 她们又说我太强了
Then they tell me that I talk to myself too much.
然后又说我 老是自言自语
Armsie's not dangerous!
小胳膊根本不危险嘛
Hey, free puppy!
免费的小狗耶
They're just jealous!
她们就是嫉妒嘛
They're just all wimpy-butts!
她们都是废物
Wimpy-butts!
废物
Wimpy-butts!
废物
Hey, Bubbles?
嘿 泡泡
I am not a wimpy-butt!
我才不是废物呢
No, Rita! You can't break up with Packrat!
不 瑞达 你不能和口袋老鼠分开
You are my love!
你是我的挚爱呀
Run, Rita! Save yourself!
跑啊 瑞达 快逃出去呀
Must get big shiny for Rita!
得将亮闪闪献给瑞达
Shiniest!
最闪亮的东西
Dude, is that Packrat?
天呀 那是口袋老鼠吗
Shiny!
亮闪闪
All right, girls, delta formation!
好啦 姑娘们 三角阵型
No! Armsie and I will take care of this by ourselves.
不用啦 我和小臂臂 会解决掉这个问题
Bubbles! Bubbles!
泡泡 泡泡
Bubbles, are you okay?!
泡泡 你还好吗
Blossom, Buttercup!
花花 毛毛
Oh, no. This is all my fault.
不 这都是我的错呀
Ooh! Shiny for Rita!
将闪亮之物献给瑞达
I hate to do this,
我不想这么做
but I'm just not the same person when I'm with you, Armsie.
但是带着你 我就不对劲 小臂臂
Something's got to change.
我必须要做出改变了
Armsie, we had some good times.
小胳膊 和你在一起很开心
You were my right-hand man... er, arm.
你是我的得力助手... 不 是助臂
Okay.
好啦
Shiny!
闪亮
Shiny!
闪亮
Shiny!
闪亮
You know what you need? A hug!
你知道自己需要什么吗 一个拥抱
And so, once again, the day is saved,
小镇村平静的一天又过去啦
but at what cost?!
但代价是什么呢
Wait! What? Oh, there's more?
等等 你说什么 后面还有吗
Bubbles?! There!
泡泡 她在那里
Bubbles! Are you okay?
泡泡 你没事吧
I think so.
我应该没事吧
Bubbles, that was...
泡泡 那绝对...
The greatest thing I've ever seen!
是我见过最棒的爆♥炸♥啦
Definitely one of our top three explosions.
绝对可以列入 最佳爆♥炸♥前三名
Thanks.
谢谢
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't have been so dependent on Armsie.
我不应该那么依赖小臂臂
Well, we're sorry, too.
我们也很抱歉
Yeah, you're not a wimpy-butt.
是呀 你才不是什么废物呢
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Ow! My leg!
我的腿好疼呀
Seriously?
不会吧
We are not getting you a cast.
我们不会再让你用固定器啦
What if we call it "Legsy"?
如果我们叫它"小腿腿"呢
No! No.
不行 不行
"Legor"?
"小腿儿"呢
No. No.
还是不行 还是不行
"Legs Luthor"?
"小腿卢瑟"呢
No! No!
那也不行 那也不行
Shiny for Rita!
闪亮之物献给瑞达
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表