剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Once upon a time...
很久很久以前...
Not in Townsville...
可不是在小镇村哟...
Oh, my prince, where are you?!
我的王子呀 你在哪里呀
Help me!
救救我呀
My dearest prince, I don't mean to be a bother,
亲爱的王子 我不是故意打扰...
but now would be a good time to save me!
但现在 是救我的好时机呀
结果可能多样化
魔法之井
Magic well
# 魔法之井 #
Results may vary, all wishes might not come true.
结果可能多样化 所有愿望 可能无法实现
Buttercup, I'm not lying to you!
毛毛 我没有骗你
Clouds are made of water.
云是由水组成的
Yeah, right.
是呀 你都对啦
If clouds were made of water,
如果云是由水组成的
they'd be falling out of the sky all the time!
它们就会全部掉下来啦
Wow! Clouds are pretty!
哇 云好美呀
Hold on. That's not a cloud!
等等 这可不是云啊
Hey, dragon!
嘿 恶龙
You think you're so hot?
你以为自己 很火热吗
Bad dragon!
坏龙龙
Whoa! Is that what fell from the sky?
哇 她是从天上 掉下来的吗
I know!
我就知道
A dead body!
这是具死尸嘛
I guess we know what clouds are really made of!
我们现在知道 云是由什么组成的啦
What?
怎么啦
Where am I?
我在哪里呀
Whoa! It's a zombie!
哇 还是个僵尸诶
Clouds rock!
酷毙啦 云
My prince?!
你是王子吗
You're not a prince!
你不是王子啊
I've been kissed by a zombie!
我被僵尸亲啦
When I start to turn, you know what to do!
当我转化的时候 你们知道 该做什么吧
Well, hello, magical dwarves.
你们好呀 魔法小矮人们
We're not dwarves.
我们才不是 小矮人呢
Elves, then.
那是小侏儒嘛
Not elves, either.
也不是小侏儒啦
I'm a princess!
我是一个 公主哟
A what?
一个什么
A princess?!
她是公主耶
So disappointing.
真令人失望呀
I'm princess Bluebelle!
我是蓝美人公主
Um, so...
所以...
I see you haven't heard of me.
你们应该 从没听说过我吧
Oof! So allow me to introduce myself.
所以 请允许我 介绍一下自己吧
Yeah, you really don't have to...
其实也没必要...
through song!
我们开始唱歌♥吧
You may have heard that I'm the princess Bluebelle
# 你也许听说过 我是蓝美人公主 #
Who?
谁呀
The daughter of the king and queen
# 我是国王和 女王的女儿#
There's no monarchy in Townsville.
小镇村可没有君主呀
Friend of the birds and trees
# 小鸟蜜蜂 皆为我友 #
I can twirl around with ease
# 我能旋转自如哟 #
And I haven't cut my hair since I was 3
# 而且我三岁起 就没剪过头发啦 #
Ew, gross.
真恶心呀
Hey, guys, we really should get going home now
# 嘿 伙计们 我们该回家啦 #
Why are we singing?
# 我们为何在唱歌♥ #
I don't know
# 我也不知道呀 #
It's 'cause you're all with me
# 因为你们 和我在一起呀 #
And because I love to sing
# 而且我喜欢唱歌♥呀 #
And it tells the creatures, "Help me do my hair"
# 这能让小动物 "帮我梳头发" #
Dude, enough!
天呀 够啦
This is super weird!
这也太奇怪啦
I don't want to sing!
我才不想唱歌♥呢
Me, neither
# 我也是呢 #
I'm totally lying.
我在说谎啦
And Blossom doesn't want an iguana doing her hair.
而且花花也不想 让鬣鳞蜥给她梳头
Kiss me, I'm a prince, I swear.
亲我吧 我发誓 我是王子呀
Also, how did we get back home?
而且 我们怎么回的家呀
Weren't we just in the park?
我们刚刚 不是在公园吗
Well, that's the power of music!
这就是 音乐的力量呀
You see...
快瞧呀...
lovely voice and all,
你的歌♥声真美妙
but maybe you could just tell us,
但也许 你可以直接 告诉我们
Like, without song?
比如 不用唱歌♥的那种
Oh. Okay, uh...
好吧...
Oh! Okay, okay.
好吧 我知道啦
Like I said...
正如我所说
I'm a princess!
我是个公主哟
And I was being chased by a dragon!
而且我还被 恶龙追赶呢
We saw that.
我们知道呀
While waiting for my prince charming to rescue me...
我在等帅气的王子 来拯救自己呢
Got it.
我们知道了
For when he does, my life will begin!
他救了我以后 我的人生 就会开始啦
Say what?
你说什么
Didn't your life begin when you were born?
你出生之后 人生不就开始了吗
You don't understand because you rescued me
你们听不懂 因为你们 赶在王子之前
before my prince could!
拯救了我呀
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a hero to beckon!
现在抱歉 我要走啦 得去召唤英雄啦
Uh, how do you beckon a prince?
王子怎么召唤呀
This should be dangerous enough to beckon my prince.
这样应该足够危险 可以召唤王子了吧
Now save me, my dream boat!
拯救我吧 梦中情人呀
My prince, at last...
我的王子 终于...
let's not do this again.
拜托你别再亲了
What are you doing?
你们做什么呐
Bluebelle, you don't want to get eaten by this volcano.
蓝美人 你不会想 被这个火山吃掉哒
But how else is my prince supposed to save me?
那王子该如何 拯救我呢
You don't need to be saved.
你不需要 别人拯救呀
You can do anything you want with your life.
你的人生 可以自己掌握嘛
Yeah, like run your own company.
是呀 你可以自己开公♥司♥呀
Or punch bad guys.
或者追打坏人哟
Anything besides being all dainty
除了变得娇滴滴的
for some prince that'll never show up.
等着不存在的王子 来拯救自己呀
Maybe you're right.
也许你们说得对
Maybe I shouldn't wait on my prince.
也许我不应该 等待王子的到来
Maybe he's not really out there.
也许他根本不存在
But maybe he is!
但他也可能存在呀
Maybe we just need to explain it in a different way.
也许我们需要 换一种方式解释啦
Oh, no. Oh, yes!
不要吧 太棒啦
You're a princess, that's clear enough
# 很明显啦 你是公主 #
But a princess is better when she's tough
# 但坚强的公主 才是最棒哒 #
Explosion
# 爆发 #
You've got to
# 你必须得 #
Be a super hero
# 当个超级英雄 #
With mad flow
# 跳起街舞来 #
Now it's time for a Buttercup beatbox solo
# 毛毛单人炫 口♥技♥时间到 #
So you see, bluebelle, you don't have to...
所以 你看嘛 蓝美人 你不必...
Help, prince!
救命呀 王子
Help!
救命呀
Oh, my!
我的天呀
Help!
救命呀
Help!
救命呀
毒苹果 源自1937年
女巫麻麻的
Nope.
不行
Nope.
不行
Not gonna happen.
你别想了
Okay. This has to work.
好啦 这次肯定能行啦
Help!
救命呀
Oh, help!
救命呀
I'm in need of some gallant assistance!
我需要有人 英勇救援呀
Anybody?
有人吗
Preferably someone tall and handsome!
最好是又高又帅的哟
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表