剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Because that's what life's all about.
人生不在于逃避多样性
It's not about avoiding adversity,
而在于我们如何面对艰难时刻
it's how we handle the hard times
当困难气势汹汹闯入我们的生活
when they come barging into our lives,
摧毁我们心爱的一切
destroying everything we hold dear.
因此今天我带来了一位非常特殊的人
And that's why I've got someone very special with me today.
这位姑娘我们都见过 但是
Now, this is a girl that we've all met, but...
我觉得很多人都不了解她
she's someone that I don't think a lot of us really know.
而我认为她的生活如此鼓舞人心
And I think that the reason that I find her so inspiring
是因为 我看着自己的生活
is because... I look at my life,
过去几周 甚至过去几小时
and what's happened in the past few weeks,
所发生的事情
even the past few hours,
根本比不上
does not even compare
这位年轻女士
to the struggles that
每天每时每刻需要面对的挑战
this young woman has to face every moment of every day.
然而 她放眼未来时
And yet, she looks at the future...
却充满希望和积极
with hope and optimism
及一丝幽默感
and a sense of humor.
英菲尼蒂 你鼓舞了我
Infinity, you inspire me.
因此今天我想骄傲地向大家介绍你 我的竞选搭档
That is why I'm proud to introduce you as my running mate today.
女士们先生们 圣塞巴斯蒂安下一任副♥主♥席♥
Ladies and gentleman, the next vice president of Saint Sebastian,
英菲尼蒂·杰克逊
Infinity Jackson!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
天哪 你说的太好了
Oh, my God, that was so nice.
身残志坚的小姑娘 掌声欢迎
How about this one, huh? Let's hear it.
谢谢 天哪 谢谢大家
Thank you, my gosh, thank you. Uh...
我想佩顿是对的
I guess Payton's right.
我的生活并非一帆风顺
My life hasn't always been easy,
但我奶奶 我奶奶常说
but my Nana... my Nana always says,
"英菲尼蒂·美宝莲·杰克逊..."
"Infinity Maybelline Jackson..."
音乐剧的事祝贺你 很高兴见到你
Congrats on the musical, by the way. Nice to see you.
别来无恙啊 各位 感谢前来
Hey, looking good, guys. Thanks for being here.
"比你更糟" 她说的不错
"...A lot worse than you." And she's right.
她现在有八成的支持率
She already has an 80% approval rating.
和图享上的一个粉丝账号♥
And a fan account on Instagram.
我是其中一个幸运儿
I'm one of the lucky ones.
坐看好戏吧
Sit back and enjoy the show.
但我已经很知足了
But I'm counting my blessings today.
我们都很幸运 不是吗
We're all lucky, aren't we?
-安德鲁 -埃瑞克
- Hey, Andrew. - Eric.
对 埃瑞克 抱歉
Right, Eric, sorry.
你个混球 我叫安德鲁
You douchebag, my name is Andrew.
我在这 活着 和你们这些可人儿一起
I'm here, I'm alive, I'm with all of you beautiful people.
对了 我刚好要去找你
Actually, you know. I was just coming to find you.
我很抱歉 我想让你知道这...
I'm really sorry. I want you to know this was a really...
她骗了所有人 你知道吧
She's scamming everyone, you know that, right?
-什么 谁 -英菲尼蒂
- What? Who? - Infinity.
这是个巨大的谎言 她没病
It's all a big scam. She's not sick.
谢谢 佩顿
Thank you, Payton.
谢谢 圣塞巴斯蒂安
Thank you, Saint Sebastian.
她在装病
She's faking it.
我...
I...
我会为你们鞠躬尽瘁
I'm gonna work my butt off for you guys.
让我们一起努力取胜吧
I mean, like, let's just get out there and win this thing!
没错
Yeah!
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表