剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Three times the catalog price, but I had to have it.
我知道它摆在哪里最完美
I knew the perfect spot for it.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
天呐 他会死吗
Oh, God, is he gonna die?
爸 你能听见我吗 是我 马丁
Dad, can you hear me? It's me, Martin.
你父亲正处在药物诱发的昏迷中
Your father's in a medically induced coma,
他的脑中有硬脑膜下血肿
and he has a subdural hematoma in his brain.
在血肿消除前 我们不知道会有多严重
We won't know the damage until the swelling goes down.
我们父亲到底为什么要从屋顶跳下去
Why the hell would our father jump off a roof?
是我的错
It's my fault.
我要和他离婚
I asked him for a divorce.
这是第四次在我想和别人分手时
This is the fourth time somebody's jumped out of a window
对方从窗户跳出去了
when I tried to break up with them.
-你真是个烂人 -卢瑟
- You're a terrible person. - Luther!
别跟我这样说话
Don't speak to me that way.
我知道你很难过 但我们是一家人
I know you're upset, but we are a family,
我们现在要团结起来
and we have to band together now.
我不想他死
I don't want him to die.
我也不想
Neither do I.
他是我此生中唯一一个
He's the only person in my life
总是善待我的人
who's never been unkind to me.
那到底你为什么想要离婚
Then why the hell would you want a divorce?
因为我已经厌倦了没有惊喜的感觉
Because I was tired of not being surprised,
我厌倦了绝对不能犯错
and I was tired of never being able to do anything wrong
我的厌倦转变成了怨恨
and my boredom turned to resentment.
很遗憾
Sorry.
谢谢你终于露面了
Yeah, thanks for finally showing up.
去你的 卢瑟
You know what, screw you, Luther.
你就不能消停哪怕一天吗
Can't you take a break for one day?
不如我把你打到在我父亲旁边住院怎么样
How about I put you in a bed right next to my father?
住手
Hey, stop it.
孩子们 孩子们
Boys! Boys!
孩子们 你们快住手
Boys, you stop that right now!
这种负面能量不利于你们父亲的恢复
This negative energy is not good for your father's healing.
妈 我会退出竞选
Mom, I'm gonna drop out of the race.
-不 -好吗 我得尽量多陪在你们身边
- No. - Okay? I need to be here with you two as much as I can.
不 亲爱的 不行
No, sweetheart, no.
不管你父亲怎么样 你的人生都是他的遗产
No matter what happens to your father, your life is his legacy.
你当然得补救
And you're certainly gonna have to make up
被他们败坏了的家族名声
for whatever hot mess they make of the family name.
你想和那些认为这是在
What would you say to students
糟蹋一辆特别好的劳斯莱斯的学生说什么
who think this is a waste of a perfectly good Rolls Royce?
父权制
"我也是"运动
首先 杰瑞米
Well, first of all, Jeremy,
这辆劳斯莱斯六个月前就报废了
this Rolls Royce was totaled six months ago
当时有个蠢货把沙子放到油箱里
when some joker decided to put sand in the gas tank.
我觉得你们不能说这是糟蹋
And I don't think you can call it a waste
此时我们已完成了45000美元目标的一半
when we are already halfway to our goal of $45,000,
我们的目标是在学校
which will go towards the hiring of
聘请一位全职的应对骚扰特使
a full-time harassment czar at the school.
每一下大锤的挥动都能给我们
And every swing of the sledgehammer
带来250美...
gets us 250 doll...
美元 更接近在这座校园终结性骚扰的目标
dollars closer to ending sexual harassment on this campus.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 我只是有点晕 但没关系
I'm fi... I just feel a little faint, but it's okay.
我刚接受了一次治疗 所以会这样 谢谢
I just had one of my treatments, so this happens. Thanks.
-谢谢你 杰瑞米 -再见 谢谢
- Thank you, Jeremy. - Bye-bye. Thanks.
你是因为什么病接受治疗呢
Treatment for what, exactly?
你得的是哪种癌症
What kind of cancer is it that you have?
我奶奶说我不知道具体细节比较好
My grandma says it's better that I don't know the specifics.
她觉得那样只会更艰难
She thinks it'll just make it harder.
我明白了 你确定不想离开这个活动吗
I see. Are you sure you don't wanna skip this event?
不 我不想离开这个活动
No. I don't want to skip this event.
我想在这里 因为我想赢得选举
I want to be here because I want to win this election.
大家想和我聊天
People want to talk to me.
这是我人生第一次
And this is like the first time in my life
感觉到大家真的看见了我
I feel like people really see me.
这是我这此生一直都想要的
And I've wanted this for my whole life.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
-去那边吧 -好的
- Get over there. - Okay.
-不过要小心 -好的
- Be careful, though. - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
佩顿 你去哪了
Payton. Where have you been?
没什么 没去哪 我只是在处理民调数据
Nothing, uh, nowhere. I was just crunching some poll numbers.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事 她说她刚结束
Yeah, she said she just came from
医生的治疗
a doctor's appointment or something.
你可以的 英菲尼蒂
All right, you got it, Infinity.
天呐 快叫救护车
Jesus, somebody call an ambulance!
-她还有脉搏吗 -有
- Does she have a pulse? - Yeah.
有人打911了吗
Is someone calling 911?
你觉得可能是血小板移植
So, you think maybe it was the platelet transplant
-让你头晕眼花吗 -对 可能是
- that made you feel a little lightheaded? - Yeah, maybe.
我本应该像我奶奶说的 别太勉强自己
I should've just taken it easy like my nana told me.
不过这果汁很好喝
This juice is tasty, though.
-你喜欢吗 -我喜欢
- Oh, you like that, huh? - Mm-hmm. I really do.
-你在干什么 -你觉得我在干什么
- What are you doing? - What do you think I'm doing?
这是你能想到的最佳上镜机会
This is just about the best possible photo op you could dream of.
不 詹姆斯 这么做让我感到不舒服
Okay, no, James, I'm not comfortable with this.
没事 不用感到舒服 我也不在乎
Okay. Don't be comfortable. I don't care if you're comfortable.
你感到不舒服反而会让照片更精彩
You not being comfortable makes this a better photo.
我觉得都喝光了
I think I'm all out.
英菲尼蒂 咱们能照张相吗 可以吗
Hey, Infinity, do you mind if we take a quick photo, is that okay?
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我的脚趾头有点刺痛 -我们把它接上吧
- My toes feel tingly. - Let's get this hooked up.
英菲尼蒂 英菲尼蒂
Infinity! Infinity!
英菲尼蒂
Infinity!
是你奶奶吗
Is that your nana?
我的天
Oh, my God.
女士
Ma'am?
女士 冷静点 她没事
Ma'am. Ma'am, calm down. She's all right.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on here?
你离她远点 离她远点
You just get away from her. Get away from her.
-女士 -你到底是谁啊
- Ma'am! - Who the hell are you, anyway?
我是急诊护士
I'm the ER nurse.
英菲尼蒂说她晕倒了
Infinity says she fainted.
我们要做些常规的血液化验
We're gonna do some routine blood work
同时会问你一些问题...
while we ask you some questions...
不 你不能从这孩子身上抽血
No, you are not taking any blood
或者干类似的事
from this girl or doing nothing of the kind.
你在做什么 不 女士 不要...
What are you doing? No. Ma'am, do not...
女士 我要叫保安了
Ma'am, I'm gonna call security.
你去叫你的保安吧
You just go right ahead and call security.
起来 把鞋穿上
Okay, get up, get your shoes on. Okay.
把鞋穿上 你的东西呢
Get your shoes on. Where's your stuff?
我不会让你们在这小姑娘身上戳来钻去的
I will not have this little girl poked and prodded.
她今天已经去过一次医院了
She's been to the hospital once already today.
整个早上她都被戳来钻去的
She spent the whole goddamn morning being poked and prodded.
来吧 坐到轮椅上 我们离开这
C'mon get in the wheelchair. We're leavin'.
起来 坐上去
Get up, get in here.
你们知道她得的什么病吗
Do you even know what she has?
你们和她的医生谈过吗
Have you talked to her doctors?
她的生活就是这样
This is her life.
有时候她会晕倒
Sometimes she faints.
她还对葡萄干过敏
She also has a raisin allergy.
有谁给过... 你给过...
Did somebody... Did you...
有谁给过她葡萄干吗
Did somebody here give her a raisin?
-没有 女士 -没有
- No, ma'am. - No.
她的医生和我会处理的
Her doctors and I will handle this.
这是她全职医师的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表