剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
没有 我戒酒呢
No, I'm on the wagon.
都快两周了
Almost two weeks.
-恭喜 -非常好啊
- Congrats. - Yeah, that's fantastic.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里没有火堆 佩顿
There's no fire here, Payton.
就是这意思
Exactly, all right?
你们想找的那个候选人早就不在了
You guys, the candidate you're looking for is long gone.
我心里的那团火已经熄灭了
Okay? The fire in me has gone out.
我不想再碰政♥治♥了
Okay? I am done with politics.
你怎么不明白呢
Well, don't you understand
所有这些酗酒 伤感的歌♥
that the reason for all of the drinking and crooning
和自怜自衰都是因为那团火熄灭了
and whining is because that fire's out?
那团火成就了你
That fire defines you.
你是个政客 佩顿 伟大的政客
You're a politician, Payton. A great one.
没有竞选你就失去了航向
You're rudderless without a campaign.
也许... 也许是这样 但
Maybe... Maybe so, but
可你们是在让我在泰坦尼克号♥上掌舵啊
you're asking me to set sail on the Titanic.
这场竞选能获胜 我们可以证明给你看
This race is winnable, and we can prove it to you.
我们只需要一个大议题
All we need is one great issue.
纽约地铁是自♥由♥世界的笑柄
The MTA is the laughingstock of the free world.
它一直都被评选为
It is consistently voted
全宇宙最糟糕的公共捷运系统
the worst mass transit system in the universe.
你知道谁是
And do you know who is
负责给地铁提供运营资金的
the chairwoman of the appropriations committee
-拨款委员会的主席吗 -是谁
- in charge of the funding for the subway? - Mmm?
在合适的情况下 这个人
The person who, under the right circumstances,
可以被当做这地狱般交通系统的代表
could become the face of that hell down there.
你不需要去和她整个政♥治♥生涯对抗
You don't need to beat her entire political career,
你只需在一个能引起共鸣的
you just need to crush her on one relatable,
适合宣传的 可重复提及的事情上碾压她
marketable, repeatable issue.
政♥治♥学入门
Politics 101.
听着 谢谢你们的努力
Look, you guys, thank you for trying.
真的 你们是最好的朋友 最好的
Honestly. And you're the best friends, the best.
我爱你们 但...
And I love you, but...
但我还是算了
but I'm gonna pass.
你花几天时间考虑一下吧
Just think about it for a few days.
可以 不过我的回答不会变
All right, but my answer isn't gonna change, okay?
这场竞选赢不了 实话说
This is not a winnable race, and frankly,
只要是我做参选人 什么竞选都没戏
I don't think that any are with me as the candidate.
你们还对我有信心 我真的很感谢
Look, you guys, I'm really grateful that you still believe in me.
问题是 我没有
Problem is, I don't.
强尼
Okay, Johnny.
今天运气会在我这边
Today is my day.
你知道我们需要做什么
You know what we need to do.
英国启蒙时代著名的女性政论家 哲学家 西方女权主义先驱
沃斯通克拉夫特的主要观点有哪些
Now, what were Wollstonecraft's primary arguments?
第一 妇女应被允许参与
Number one, women should be allowed to enter the fields
医学和政♥治♥等领域
of medicine and politics.
这点非常令人侧目
Particularly noteworthy
-尤其当我们意识到在1792年... -喂
- when we realize that in 1792... - Hello?
居住在英格兰和威尔士的人口中只有3%
...only three percent of the people living in England and Wales
-有选举权 -你说真的呢
- were eligible to vote. - Are you serious?
绝对加入
Hell, yeah.
我这就过来
I'm on my way.
因婚前性行为的话 那也许男性也应该一样
...for having sex before marriage, maybe men should be as well.
第三 女孩和男孩应该一同受教育
Number three, girls and boys should be co-educated.
我不喜欢你说话的语气 年轻女士
I don't appreciate your tone, young lady.
我可有个很有影响力的妈妈播客
I have an influential mommy blog.
我想和你的主管谈谈
So I would like to speak with your manager.
夫人 我觉得你还是不要
Okay, ma'am. I don't think you
和我的主管谈吧 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
want to speak to the manager, 'cause he's a prick.
而那边的托德会和我说的一模一样
But Todd over here is gonna say exactly what I just did.
您不能退已经吃过的东西
You can't return something that you've already eaten.
夫人
Ma'am.
等一下
Hang on.
喂
Hello?
嗯
Yeah?
好 我加入
Okay, I'm in.
但有个事得告诉你
But there's something you need to know.
迈克菲
喂
Hello? Hi.
我现在讲话不方便
Look, I can't really talk right now.
亲爱的 坐好别动
Sweetie, please sit still.
他什么
He what?
真的
Really?
亲爱的 音乐开始了
Sweetie, the music's started.
我们来吧
Okay, let's do this. Okay.
我得回头再打给你了
I'm gonna have to call you back.
佩顿要参选州参议员了
Payton's running for State Senate.
我的天 真是个傻缺
Oh, jeez. What a dickhead.
他总算和你没关系了 我真是谢天谢地
I just thank God that kid is finally out of the picture.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-亲爱的各位... -我很抱歉
- Dearly beloved... - I'm so sorry.
我们得先暂停一下
We have to put this on hold.
艾丽斯 等等
Alice, wait!
亲爱的 你要干什么
Sweetheart, what are you doing?
也许她就是要去一趟洗手间
Maybe she just had to use the bathroom.
艾丽斯 艾丽斯
Alice! Alice!
-艾丽斯 -你在干什么
- Alice! - What are you doing?
艾丽斯
Alice!
送我去纽约 越快越好
Get me to New York, stat.
健怡可乐
Diet Coke.
看来你从勤杂工升职到酒保了
Well, I guess you got promoted from busboy.
戒多久了
How long has it been?
十五天
Fifteen days.
真不错
Good for you.
我一直在等着这个时刻呢
You know, I've been waiting for this moment.
等着你的脑子重新回到正确的轨道上
For you to get your head screwed back on straight.
-你是觉得我应该参选 -和斯丹迪施竞选
- So you think that I should run. - Against Standish?
很大胆
It's a gutsy play.
这不是勇敢 是鲁莽
Yeah, it's more foolhardy than brave.
的确 纽约地铁是一团糟 但这还不够
I mean, yes, sure, the MTA's a mess, but it's not enough.
也许 也许
All right, maybe, maybe,
如果她有个能为我们利用的有价值的弱点
if she had one juicy weakness that we could exploit,
那也许还行 但我们仍需有个完美的竞选
then maybe, but we would still have to run the perfect campaign
还得要特别走运
and just get really lucky.
她太无敌了
She's unbeatable.
也就是说如果你打败了她
Which means if you beat her,
你就重回你的总统之路上了
you're right back on your way to the presidency.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
怕失败
Of losing?
不用害怕
Don't be.
失败也比浪费潜力更有尊严
There's more honor in defeat than there is in unused potential.
我知道 可我怕的不止那个
I know. It's more than that though. Um...
我喜欢感知事物
I like feeling things.
会疼
It hurts,
但我喜欢 我害怕如果我开始新的竞选...
but I like it, and I'm scared that if I run a new campaign...
我就又会丧失感知的能力了
I'll just stop being able to feel again.
并没有命里注定这种事
There's no such thing as destiny.
只有你我这样的人 当世界需要他们时
Just men like you, who when the world needs them,
他们会挺身而出
answer the call.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry it took so long.
我得把原浆加灌到机器里
I had to reload the syrup into the machine.
谢谢
Thanks.
♪Oh baby♪
♪Oh baby♪
♪You're having a bad dream♪
♪Here in my arms♪
♪Oh sugar♪
♪You came to me♪
♪There's always a side door♪
♪Into the dark♪
这是干预治疗
Oh, this is an intervention.
对不对 你们
Isn't it? You guys.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表