剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我要探出阳台
That if I lean out ten feet
十英尺才能看到沧海一粟吗
over the balcony I might see a sliver of ocean?
不纠结了 就订这间
Never mind. Let's just book it.
但你得知道这是...
But you do know this is...
-你回来了 -我马上就走
- You came back! - No, I'm not staying.
我就回来和你道个别
I just came to say goodbye.
-保重 -别啊
- Goodbye. Yeah. - No.
我去机场正好路过这 我准备去巴黎
I'm on my way to the airport. I'm going to Paris.
我还报了警 姥姥
And I called the police, Nana.
我把你的事都抖出去了
I told them what you did.
-什么 几时 -就在刚才
- What? When? - Just a few minutes ago.
我得一遍遍反复地和他们解释
I mean, I kept having to tell them over and over and over again
因为他们以为我在搞恶作剧
because they thought that I was pranking them,
但我会从那个蠢蛋雷哪里
but I'm gonna get all the proof
拿到所有我需要的证据
that I need from that dickweed, Ray.
然后...
And then...
你就得进局子了 姥姥
you are going downtown, Nana.
你有没有戴窃听器
Are you wearing a wire?
我现在说话会被录音吗
Am I being recorded?
不会
No.
那么 有些事我得告诉你
Well, then, I have something to say.
-好的 -而且只能对你一个人说
- Okay. - And I will say it just to you.
我和那个想要谋杀那谁的男孩没半点关系
I had nothing to do with that boy trying to kill the...
-你是说佩顿 -是的 随便吧
- Payton? - Yeah, whatever.
而且我永远都不会承认
And I will never admit...
伤害了你妈妈
to hurtin' your mama.
但你经历的那些事
But what happened to you,
我承认是我做的
yes, I did it.
我非常懊悔 我知道这远远不够
And I am sorry, I know that is not enough.
但木已成舟 我只剩道歉的话
But those are the only words I have.
我爱你 英菲尼蒂
Oh, I love you, Infinity.
我真的很爱你
I do. I love you.
我从没想过要伤害你 但我确实伤害了你
And I never meant to hurt you, but I guess I did.
就一点
A little.
还有你要知道
And then, you know,
我一直觉得也许自己有些
I've been thinking and I might have some...
精神问题 你懂吗
psychological problems, you know?
而且我 我认为...
And I... I think...
我认为我可能需要接受治疗
I probably need to get some help.
-但是... -姥姥
- But... - Nana!
听到你这么说 我真的很高兴
It's really, really great to hear you say that.
是的 所以我刚刚预定了水疗度假
Yes, and that's why I've just booked a spa vacation.
整整十天的美容和按♥摩♥之旅
Ten whole days of, like, facials and massage.
-这次度假对我一定很... -你预定了水疗度假
- I think it's gonna do me a... - You booked a spa vacation?
我需要帮助
I need help!
上帝啊 我一直在告诉你我有多么抱歉
Christ, I've been trying to tell ya I am sorry!
抱歉我是一个需要关注和称赞的人
Sorry I'm a person who needs attention and adulation,
但我从出生那天起就这样
but I've been that way since the day I was born.
我也有梦想 亲爱的
I had dreams, honey.
对不起 真的很抱歉
I am sorry. I am so sorry!
这不够 姥姥
That's not enough, Nana.
远远不够
Just not gonna cut it.
等等 我是你唯一的亲人了
Now, wait, I am all you've got!
姥姥...
Nana...
等一下 你需要我 英菲尼蒂 你需要我...
Wait a minute, you need me, Infinity. You need me to...
-不 我不需要你 -不 你需要...
- No, I don't need you. - Yes, you...
-不需要... -英菲尼蒂
- No... - Infinity!
我的神啊
Jesus H. Christ!
你不会敲门吗
Can't you knock?
-姥姥 -你报♥警♥了吗
- Nana. - Did you call the police?
你向警♥察♥告发我了是吗
Did you call the police on me?
没有
No.
是的 她报♥警♥了
Oh, yes, she did.
没错 她报♥警♥了
Yes. Yes, she did!
她没有报♥警♥
No, she didn't.
-她把一切都告诉警♥察♥了 蠢蛋 -她没有
- And she told them everything, dumbass! - She didn't.
他们现在可能已经在往这里来的路上了
Then they're probably on their way over here right now.
你为什么要这么做 英菲尼蒂
Why did you do that, Infinity?
我现在只能自杀了
Now I have to kill myself!
那是什么 是火机油吗
What is that, lighter fluid?
没错
That's right!
你知道约翰·威尔克斯·布斯是怎么死的吗
You know how John Wilkes Booth died?
他被困在谷仓 断了一条腿
He got trapped in a barn, he had a broken leg,
然后被火烧死了
and he got burned to death.
我也会和他一样死去 除了没有断腿
And that's how I'm going out, except for the broken leg.
里卡多 别犯傻
Ricardo, don't.
快住手
Please stop.
不 继续 别停下
No, go ahead, do it.
来吧 我们来一场佛教烧烤盛宴
Come on, let's have a Buddhist barbecue.
我不要去坐牢 英菲尼蒂
I won't go to prison, Infinity.
我不让别的男人和我一起分享你
I won't share you with another man!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 里卡多
I love you too, Ricardo.
我爱你 只是...
Okay? I love you. Just...
姥姥 你拿着枪吗
Nana, is that a gun?
放下 快放下 你什么时候有枪的
Put that down. Please put that down. When did you get that?
30年前就有了
Oh, I got it 30 years ago,
那时我在一个二手车♥库♥工作
when I was working in a used car lot.
80年代的时候 白粉刚开始流行
It was the '80s. Crack was just beginning.
快把枪收起来 姥姥
Put the gun away, Nana!
不 我不想活了
No, I don't want to live anymore.
姥姥 别这样
Nana, don't.
英菲尼蒂 那是一个意外
Infinity, it was an accident.
我爱你的妈妈
I loved your mama...
我以为医院会救她
and I thought the hospital would save her.
我现在明白了
I can see that now.
把枪放下 求你了
Put the gun down, please.
-求你了 求你了 -把枪放下 贱♥人♥
- Please, please. - Put the gun down, bitch!
不 我不想知道他们会如何议论我
No, I don't want to know what they're gonna say about me!
姥姥 不不不 求你了 不 不要
Nana, no, no. Please, please, please, no, no.
姥姥 不要
Nana, no!
怎么搞的
What the hell?
把枪放下 姥姥
Put that down, Nana.
天呐 姥姥 你打中了里卡多
Oh, my God, Nana! You shot Ricardo!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你打了我
You shot me!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不...
No...
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do that.
快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
我死了吗
Am I dead?
这里是天堂吗
Is this Heaven?
不 等等 这里不是...
No, wait, it's... it's not...
其实 如果这里是天堂
Well, actually, I don't... I don't know
我不明白你为什么会在这里
why you'd be here if it was.
也许这只是一个梦
You know, maybe this is just a dream,
或者 你知道这是什么吗
or actually, you know what it is?
这是我大脑神经元失灵或异常
It's the synapses in my brain misfiring or shutting down,
因为他们说当你经历濒死体验时
because they say that's what happens
就会发生这种情况
when you have a near-death experience.
你总是在思考 思考 思考
All you ever do is think, think, think.
甚至是现在
Even now.
我经常思考关于你的事
Well, I think about you a lot.
我思考
I think about...
你为什么那样做
why you did it.
你为什么不寻求帮助
Why didn't you get help?
我得到了好多帮助
Oh, I got plenty of help.
心理治疗 药物和眼动脱敏再处理疗法
Therapists and medications and EMDR and...
还有催眠和超觉静思
hypnosis and transcendental meditation.
没有什么能改善我的状况
Nothing made me feel better.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表