剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
You're not supposed to be here.
别说了
Don't.
我明白
I understand.
我们该谈谈
You and I should talk.
这事有多久了 我和她分手后开始的吗
How long has this been going on? Since the break-up?
不是 在那之前
No. Before.
有段时间了
A while.
哪个更重要 列车 列车员 铁轨
What's more important, the train, the conductor, or the tracks?
不知道 火车吗
I don't know. The train?
如你所见 列车兼具美与力量
Well, the train's what you see, it's beautiful and powerful.
列车员驾驶列车
Conductor drives the train,
确保它抵达目的地
makes sure it gets where it needs to go.
可离了铁轨 列车和列车员
But the train and the conductor are helpless steel and flesh
就毫无用武之地
without tracks to ride on.
我是列车 你和迈克菲是列车员
Now, I'm the train, you and McAfee are the conductors,
可我们还有个计划 詹姆斯
but there is a plan, James.
计划就是我们的铁轨 对吧
The plan's the tracks, right?
这计划会把我们带进白宫
The plan's what's gonna get us to the White House
而这计划包括赢得选举
and that plan includes winning this election,
我入学哈佛
it includes me getting into Harvard,
以及我的高中女友成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and it includes my high school sweetheart being my First Lady.
你的所作所为已经危及到这个计划了
What you've been doing is endangering that plan.
如果我得提放着你和我的老婆乱搞
How are we supposed to work together the next 30 years
接下去的三十年里我们还怎么并肩作战
if I have to worry you're screwing my wife?
我爱上了你的女友
I'm in love with your girlfriend.
我明白 好吗
I understand, okay?
我明白永远在我的世界里
I understand what it means to be a planet
做配角是什么感受
in my solar system, okay?
我是候选人 对吧
I'm the candidate, right?
在台前慷慨陈词 手握金钱 美女在怀的是我
I'm the one out front with the pulpit and the money and the girl,
而不是你
and you're not that guy.
你是在我背后为我出谋划策的人
You're the one with the ideas, behind me,
因为那才是你的归属 你自己也认同
because that is where you belong, by your own admission.
你无法成为我 所以别费劲了
You can't be me. So don't try,
因为我们需要你继续做你自己
because we need you to keep being you.
我真的... 我以为你明白也赞同
I really... I thought you understood that and were okay with it.
我是
I am.
可我爱她
But I love her.
现在怎么办
What now?
不知道 专注竞选吧
I don't know. Focus on the campaign.
顺便说下 我进哈佛了
I got into Harvard, by the way.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你好性感
You look so sexy.
过来
Come here.
等等 让我把鞋子脱掉
Wait, let me take the shoes off.
好了
Okay.
我觉得这么做怪怪的
I feel weird doing this.
怎么会呢 这是你的主意
What are you talking about? This was your idea.
我知道 是很撩人
I know, and it's so sexy...
只是用奶奶的摄像机来录有点恶心
I just feel gross using Nana's camcorder.
-用我手♥机♥来录吧 -别
- Let's just use my phone. - No.
你绝对不想用手♥机♥存性♥爱♥录像
You never wanna put a sex tape on your phone.
-别用那个词 -好吧 爱情录像
- Don't call it that. - Fine. A love tape.
一旦手♥机♥里存了爱情录像
Once you put a love tape on your phone,
就会被人查到
they could look through that stuff.
脸书 政♥府♥ 还有俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Facebook and the government, and, like, Russians.
用摄像机的话
This way...
很私密
it's private.
这只是我们两人共享的美事
It's just a beautiful thing you and I get to share.
该死
Damn it!
这破玩意儿把我的磁带弄坏了
This stupid thing ate my tape!
我们继续吧 来
Let's just keep going. Come on.
我能用这些翻录吗
Can I just tape over one of these?
不行
No.
不行 不行
No. No.
这些都是我们旅行的录像带
These are all tapes from all of our trips.
知道吗
You know?
我奶奶想尽可能多留一些关于我的回忆
My Nana wants as many memories of me as she can get.
我死后留给她
For when I'm gone.
这是我们带雷一起去布施公园的时候
This is when we took Ray with us to Busch Gardens.
我想看这个
I wanna watch this.
别浪费电 雷
Well, don't waste the battery, Ray.
等我们进公园了再录
Wait until we're inside the park.
-别跟个大傻妞似的 -不
- Stop acting like a big old, stupid baby. - No, no!
二 一 开始
Two, one, go.
谢谢鲍勃和维姬
Thanks, Bob and Vicky.
我身边这位是英菲尼蒂·杰克逊
I'm here with Infinity Jackson,
一个首次来布施公园游玩的
a brave little girl who is visiting
勇敢小女孩
Busch Gardens for the first time,
感谢KBSB新闻13台
thanks to KBSB Action News 13's
《许个别样愿望》的抽奖活动
Make a Different Wish Sweepstakes.
英菲尼蒂 能得到阳光之州免费游
Infinity, you must be a special little lady
你一定是个特别的小女孩
to get an all-expenses paid trip to the Sunshine State.
今天最期待的是什么
What are you most excited to do today?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
你很期待见到长颈鹿
You're excited to see the giraffes.
我很期待见到长颈鹿
I am excited to see the giraffes!
很好 好了
That was great, okay.
-好 英菲尼蒂 -我好爱你 奶奶
- Uh, okay, Infinity. - I love you so much, Nana.
-你真是个勇敢的小女孩 -我爱你
- You are such a brave lady. - I love you.
你想对其他罹患白血病的孩子们
What do you have to say to the other boys and girls
说些什么呢
with leukemia out there?
我想...
I wanna...
我没患白血病
I don't have leukemia.
我以为...
I thought, um...
-抱歉 要停录吗 -好 重来一遍
- I'm sorry, should we cut? - Yeah. Let's do it again.
很抱歉 宝贝
I... I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
你患的是什么癌症来着
What kind of cancer do you have again?
不 不好意思 我们不录了
No! No! Hey, excuse me. We're done here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
制片人说她患了白血病 我不知道
My producer said she had leukemia. I didn't know.
也是别人告诉我的
That's what I was told.
你们竟然向孩子问出这样的问题
How dare you ask a child that.
你们竟然让一个孩子在电视直播上
I mean, how dare you make a child tell you, on live TV,
说自己得了什么癌症
what kind of cancer she got.
狗♥娘♥养♥的变♥态♥
You sick son of a bitch.
-希望你录下来了 雷 -我们没有直播
- I hope you're getting this, Ray. - We are not live.
-这只是预录制 -别说了
- This is just a pre-tape. - No.
来 给我
Here, give me that.
不录了 采访结束 我们不录了
This is over. The interview is over. We're done here.
我们有 我们安排了一整天
We have... We've got a whole day planned out here.
这只是其中一部分 我们还安排了其他项目
This is part of a whole thing. We've got a schedule of events.
随你们便 我们要去看长颈鹿了
Yeah, well, we're going to see the goddamn giraffes.
听着 我保证如果我们能翻过这篇
Hey, listen. I promise if we can get through this,
我们可以快乐一整天
we can have a nice, fun day.
离我们远点 舔屁男
Stay away from us, buttmunch!
-英菲尼蒂 别这么说 -我还要葡萄汁 雷 马上
- Infinity, you can't say that! - I want more grape juice, Ray. Now!
那天我心情超烂
I was in such a bad mood that day.
不能用这盘
Well, we can't use that tape.
我再找找
Uh... let me find another one.
布施公园旅行
胜2局 胜0局
二比一
胜2局 胜0局
四比二
见鬼
Shit.
胜3局 胜0局
六比二
完胜
Boom.
自从你男友爆了自己脑袋后你胖了
Put a few pounds on since your boyfriend blew his brains out.
爸爸 你不能对我说这种话
Daddy. You can't say things like that to me.
让你速度变慢了
It's slowed you down.
你至少该赢一局
You should've at least taken one set.
我只想帮忙
I'm trying to be helpful.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表