剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我们该上前质问为什么在学校参与运动的
We should be up there asking why girls' participation in sports
女生只有男生的一半
is half of what it is among boys.
这可是反性别歧视法案级别的问题
It's like a Title IX issue right there.
"主席该由你来当 斯凯"
"You should be president, Skye."
你是这么想的吧
That's what you're thinking.
-我可没说 -猜都能猜到
- I didn't say that. - You didn't have to.
我们需要甩掉他 迈克菲
We need to get rid of him, McAfee.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我提出了明智且情理之中的提案
I'm giving you sensible, common sense proposals.
你的提案毫无用处且昂贵
You're giving me useless, expensive proposals
会害我丢掉工作
that will cost me my job.
你要是连风险都不愿承担
If you're not willing to take risks,
那也许根本就不配做这份工作
maybe you don't deserve your job.
你没有赢得竞选 佩顿
You didn't win the election, Payton.
我知道 阿斯特丽德先我一步退出了
Yeah, I know. Astrid dropped out before I could.
我们计算出了选票结果
We counted the ballots,
阿斯特丽德以两票领先赢得了竞选
and Astrid won the election by two votes.
什么
What?
你并不能代表圣塞巴斯蒂安的学生
You don't speak for the students at St. Sebastian.
他们听到了你所传达的信息 却选择了别人
They heard your message, but they picked somebody else.
你并没有被任命
You don't have a mandate.
你不是巴拉克·奥巴马
You're not Barack Obama.
你是杰拉尔德·福特
You're Gerald Ford.
以微弱的票数败给了对手的总统候选人
享受你的毕业季吧
Enjoy your senior year.
我是佩顿
Hi, it's Payton.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我在想
I was wondering,
可以请你吃晚饭吗
Can I buy you dinner?
真好吃
That was good.
你气色不错
You look great.
你
You...
胃口一定是恢复了吧
definitely got your appetite back.
食物
Well, food...
食物的味道终于正常起来了
Food finally tastes normal again.
化疗过后吃什么都觉得辣
Chemo made everything taste spicy.
要是吃到一丁点辣椒...
Like, if there was one speck of pepper...
我的嘴巴会辣到冒烟
my whole mouth would burn like it was on fire.
英菲尼蒂
Infinity,
我觉得我得好好向你道歉
So, I think I owe you an enormous apology.
为什么 你自己也说了 你...
Why? I mean, you said it yourself, you s...
你救了我的命
you saved my life.
是啊 可我处理的方式大错特错
Yeah, but I went about it all wrong.
我是个政客
I was a politician...
不是个正常人
and not a human being.
你的遭遇太可怕了
What happened to you is terrible.
我却深陷竞选 无法自拔
And I just got caught up in it
因为我的...
because of my...
我的野心
my ambition, you know?
但是我有个想法 我觉得
But I have an idea that I think...
我觉得对你会很有好处
I think could be really great for you.
我会通过这件事来努力
It's something that I'm gonna do to try...
享受在这儿的最后几个月
and enjoy my last few months here.
至少努力一把
Try at least.
而且我真心觉得
And I really think that it might
如果咱俩合伙 也许这事会挺有意思
actually be fun if we did it together.
什么事
What is it?
你好 我是佩顿·霍巴特
Hello. I'm Payton Hobart.
我来试镜...
I will be auditioning for...
任何男主角都行
any of the male leads.
佩顿 我只想说 你在里弗悼念会上
Payton, can I just say I was at the assembly for River
献唱那首动人歌♥曲的时候 我也在场
when you sang that amazing song to him.
先生 你不用试镜
You, sir, don't have to audition.
你愿意饰演约翰·辛克利这个角色吗
Would you consider playing the part of John Hinckley?
试图暗♥杀♥里根总统的刺客
相信我 这个角色非你莫属
Trust me, it's the role.
你会表现非凡的
You'll be fantastic.
行啊
Yeah, sure.
真棒
Oh, great.
谢谢你 佩顿
Thank you, Payton.
周一开始排练
Rehearsals start Monday.
不过我其实有个条件
I do actually have one condition, though.
来吧
Come on.
我不会演这部剧
I will only do the show
除非你们让我的朋友英菲尼蒂也参演
if you can cast my friend Infinity as well.
好亮
It's so bright.
我叫英菲尼蒂·杰克逊
My name is Infinity Jackson,
我专为史奎琦·弗朗这个角色而来
and I'm specifically trying out for the role of Squeaky Fromme.
试图暗♥杀♥杰拉尔德·福特的刺客
下一句是什么
What's the next one?
黑化肥发灰 灰化肥发黑
Red leather, yellow leather.
黑化肥发灰 灰... 化肥发黑
Red leather, ye... llow leather.
英菲尼蒂 我能跟你聊聊吗
Infinity! Can I please talk to you?
我每天都生不如死
I'm dying every day.
谁告诉你我在这儿的
Who told you that I was here?
你奶奶
Your nana.
她希望我们在一起 她跟我说了
She wants us to be together. She told me so.
里卡多 得知自己并不是濒死之人
Ricardo, finding out that I wasn't dying
是我这辈子最幸运的事
was the best thing that's ever happened to me.
它开阔了我的眼界
It opened my eyes,
如今我知道
and now I can see
自己的生活可以多姿多彩
all the things that my life can be.
我可以自己住 可以吃马卡龙
I can have my own place. I can eat macarons.
可以去巴黎 可以演音乐剧的主角
I can go to Paris. I can play the lead in a musical.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah, that's right.
学校要筹演一部刺客剧
They're doing Assassins at school
我试镜得到了史奎琦·弗朗的角色
and I tried out and got the part of Squeaky Fromme.
这是
It is,
这是剧里最精彩的角色
It's the best part in the show.
不是
No.
就是
Yeah.
最精彩的角色是约翰·辛克利
Best part of the show is John Hinckley.
再见
Goodbye.
再也不见 里卡多
Forever, Ricardo.
英菲尼蒂
Infinity!
我不会再给你第二个机会
You're not gonna get a second chance.
我得警告你 要发生很坏的事情了
I'm warning you! Something really bad is gonna happen.
我不在乎
I don't care!
如果你不在这里上学就不能参加表演
I don't think you can be in the show if you don't go here.
我以前是这里的学生
Well, I used to go here.
但我几年前辍学了
But I dropped out a couple years ago.
然后我和职业辅♥导♥员谈了一下
And I talked to the career counselor
通过上夜校来获得高中学历文凭 所以...
about enrolling in some night classes to get my GED, so...
理论上来说我马上就是这里的学生了
technically I will be going here.
听着 我知道你们缺人
Look, I know you need guys.
而我也非常希望能参加演出
And I really wanna be a part of this show.
好吧 但你需要通过试演
okay, well, you do have to audition.
你有想唱的歌♥曲吗
Is there a song you'd like to sing?
有啊
Yeah.
我想唱一首《月黑风高》
I'm gonna sing "Beneath a Moonless Sky"
来自安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的《真爱不死》
from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies.
它是《歌♥剧魅影》的续篇
It's the sequel to Phantom of the Opera.
请放音乐 钢琴DJ女士
Hit it, Ms. Piano DJ.
祝贺各位 《斯蒂芬·桑德海姆的暗♥杀♥者》的演员
Congratulations, cast of Stephen Sondheim's Assassins.
你们都应该相互认识了
I think you all know one another,
但我想介绍了一下里卡多
but I'd like to introduce Ricardo.
他是这里继续教育的学生
He is a continuing education student here,
他是我们的约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
and he is our John Wilkes Booth.
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯是美国戏剧演员 刺杀了林肯总统
我永远也不会原谅你这么做
I will never forgive you for this.
现在在我们开始进入"基础知识"练习之前
Now, before we dive in with some "Getting to know you" exercises,
达里娅会给你们每人发一套戏剧艺术的材料
Daria is going to be giving each of you a dramaturgical packet
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表