剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
She called me a fag in second grade. I'm not even gay.
他可是得到了高度推荐
Well, he comes very highly recommended.
我建议你让他喜欢上你
I suggest you make him like you
让阿斯特丽德·斯隆吃醋
and have Astrid Sloan be very jealous.
好吧
Fine.
这里的每本书都是自传
Every single one of these books is an autobiography.
林肯 罗斯·佩罗 美国格兰特
Lincoln, Ross Perot, US Grant.
我喜欢看别人是怎样成功的
I like to read about how others achieved their greatness
这样我好模仿他们的手段
so that I can mimic what worked.
你懂的 装模作样才能有模有样
You know, fake it till you make it.
怎么
What?
我也经常假装
I fake it a lot too.
人们觉得我很镇定
People think I'm... all calm.
我不知道这是否是真的
I don't know if I really am.
有时我会...
It's sometimes like I'm...
一下子感受到全世界
feeling the whole world at once, you know?
你在哪学的普通话
Uh, where did you learn Mandarin?
我爸在高盛工作
My dad works for Goldman,
我10岁前都生活在上海
so we lived in Shanghai until I was ten.
让我们开始
厕所
"Bathroom"?
你想开始吗
Do you want to start?
-好啊 -好的
- Oh, yeah, sure. - Yeah.
你好吗
我很好
我也是
天气很好
阳光明媚
你今天做了什么
我休息了一下Trig测试[甘油三酯血检]
我学习
学习和休息声音很像
学习
学习
你怎么这么紧张
Why are you so tense?
你怎么看出来的
How do you know I'm tense?
我就是能
I just do.
你看上去不太幸福
You don't seem very happy.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
我尽量
I try to be.
我也尽量
I try to be too.
拼了命的那种
I really try.
无时不刻都得尽全力真的好难
It's so hard to have to try so hard all the time.
好丢人
Okay, that was weird.
你是怎么让我变得这么脆弱
Um, how did you get me to be vulnerable like that?
我从来不这样
I'm never like that.
我知道
I know.
我经常能让人这样
It's just kinda a thing I do with people.
也许这正是你所需要的
Maybe it was just what you needed.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我可以亲你吗
什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我能亲你吗
Can I kiss you?
下次见
See you next time?
打扰下 语言类的书在哪
Excuse me. Languages?
-第三个书架 -谢谢
- Third stack. - Thank you.
我就开门见山了
I'm gonna dive right in.
我知道你和里弗之间什么情况
I know what's going on between you and River.
他跟我说了发生了什么
He told me what happened.
我一开始很生气 但我欣赏他的坦诚
I was mad at first, but then I admired his honesty.
我和里弗之间没有任何秘密
River and I have complete transparency.
我一直知道他性向流动 我差不多也是
I've always known he was fluid. I am too, sorta.
如果他应对他这个身份的方式是和你在一起
And if you're the way he deals with that part of himself,
那我不介意
that's fine.
但我也想加入
But I want in too.
放学后到我家来
Come over to my house after school.
我们一起搞起来
Let's all get it on.
好的
Okay.
我不知道枪是从哪来的
I don't know where the gun came from. Um...
他就转身了一小会儿
He just turned away for a moment
然后手里就多了一把枪 然后他就开枪自杀了
and then he had it in his hand and then he shot himself.
孩子 看着我
Son, look at me.
我以前从没听过那声音
I never heard a sound like that before.
我需要你专注 告诉我你能记得的一切
I need you to focus and tell me everything you remember.
发生了什么
What happened?
他自杀了
He killed himself.
他自杀是因为你
He did this because of you.
-小姐 -我要见他
- Miss? - I have to see him.
-抱歉 你不能... -我要见他 我是他女友
- Sorry, you can't... - I have to see him! I'm his girlfriend.
我是他女友
I'm his girlfriend!
我应该大哭
I should be crying.
我为什么没哭
Why aren't I crying?
这不是你的风格
It's not you.
他们跟我说你出生的时候没有哭
They told me when you were born you didn't even cry.
你出来后就皱着眉看着大家
You just came out and looked at everyone with a furrowed brow.
我怕
I'm worried...
我
that I...
我和别人的感觉不一样
that I don't have the same feelings everyone else does.
我想很多年轻人都有这种感觉 尤其是当下
I think a lot of young people feel that way, especially nowadays.
你们这一代人被误导了
Your generation got the terrible idea
认为最好向彼此
that it was best to vomit
吐露所有心思和感受
every thought and feeling all over each other.
这是种过度表达的流行病
It's a pandemic of overcommunication
导致了亲密关系的缺失
that's led to an absence of intimacy.
我不止是这样
It's more than that for me.
如果我和别人思维方式不一样呢
What if I'm just wired differently?
我是说 如果我根本不能感同身受呢
I mean, what if I can't feel for anyone else?
他们说反♥社♥会♥的人就是这样
They say that sociopaths can't do that.
如果我这辈子 就只能假装有感情呢
What if all I'll ever able to do is pretend to feel?
如果你不知道其中区别 这还重要吗
Does it matter if you can't tell the difference?
我很遗憾里弗死了
I'm sorry about River.
他是个很不错的小伙子
He was a wonderful boy.
这话听着让人不舒服 可我还是要说
This is gonna sound awful, but I'm just gonna say it.
里弗死了 所以你就没有竞选对手了
Now that River's dead, you're running unopposed.
-真的吗 -我没法相信你会说这种话
- Seriously? - I can't believe you just said that.
对不起 可这是我的工作
Sorry, but it's my job.
你知道你不用这么做
You know you don't have to do this.
我想做
I want to.
里弗的家人请求你们此刻尊重他们的隐私
And while they ask that you respect their privacy at this time,
对大家在过去这几天表达出来的支持
River's family wishes to express their gratitude
他们也希望表示
for the outpouring of support
他们的感谢
they have received in the last few days.
正是这样的痛苦时刻
It's trying times like these
我们作为一个团体才会转向我们的学生领袖
where we, as a community, look to our student leaders
去寻求放下痛苦开始疗伤的方法
for a way to move forward and begin to heal.
佩顿
Payton?
我直到去年才真正认识里弗
I didn't really get to know River until last year.
他是我的家教
He was my tutor.
后来又成了我的朋友
Then he became my friend.
然后是我的竞选对手
And then, my opponent.
我们发现我们在竞选中站在对立面
We found ourselves running against one another,
但里弗从不觉得这是场竞争
but River never made it feel like a competition.
他总是说 "别担心 佩顿
He would always say, "Don’t worry about it, Payton.
愿强者获胜"
Let the best man win."
而现在 强者没办法获胜了
Now, the best man can't win.
里弗在戏剧系里很活跃
Uh, River was very active in the drama department,
所以我邀请了他众多朋友中的一位
so I've asked one of his many friends
协助我唱一首歌♥向他致敬
to help me sing a song in his honor.
歌♥曲的名字《河流》与里弗的名字一样
♪圣诞近在眼前 他们开始砍圣诞树♪
♪It's coming on Christmas They're cutting down trees♪
♪他们挂起小驯鹿 唱响欢乐和平颂♪
♪Putting up reindeer Singing songs of joy and peace♪
♪我希望拥有一条河流♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river♪
♪滑向远方♪
♪I could skate away on♪
♪可这里从不落雪♪
♪But it don't snow here♪
♪这里四季常青♪
♪It stays pretty green♪
♪我要赚很多很多钱♪
♪Gonna make a lot of money♪
♪然后逃离眼前疯狂的景象♪
♪Then I’m gonna quit this crazy scene♪
♪我希望拥有一条河流♪
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表