剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
又疲惫又脱水 而且我
quite exhausted and dehydrated, and I...
我妄下了一个疯狂的结论
well, I jumped to sort of an insane conclusion.
我觉得不是
I don't think you did.
斯凯发誓说不是她
Skye swears up and down that she didn't do it,
也许我们永远不会发现
and maybe we'll never know.
但依然有可能是她给你下了毒
But there's a possibility that she did poison you.
而且怪我没有早点发现
And that's on me for not seeing it sooner.
事实上
The fact is...
这有点难以启齿 我应该早点
This is hard to talk about and I should've earlier,
我不敢相信我竟然没有 我不知道为什么自己没有
and I can't believe I didn't and I don't know why I didn't.
-没有什么 -告诉你
- Didn't what? - Tell you.
斯凯和我在恋爱
Skye and I have been having a love affair
在她加入竞选前几周开始的
since a few weeks before she joined the ticket.
天哪 你这是 跟我开国际玩笑呢
Oh my... You've gotta... You've gotta be kidding me.
完全诚实 对吧 我们都同意的
Complete honesty. Right? Isn't that what we agreed on?
-坦诚相待 对吧 -我知道 佩顿 是我不好
- Total transparency, right? - I know, Payton. It was bad.
但我得有点属于自己的东西
But I had to have something for myself.
你不掌管我的私人生活
You're not in charge of my personal life.
总之已经结束了 对不起 我
Anyway, it's over. I'm sorry. I'm...
-你还想让我说什么 -没有 没有
- What else do you want me to say? - Nothing. Nothing.
-我觉得咱们应该分道扬镳 -佩顿
- Think you and I should part ways. - Payton!
我祝你一切都好 迈克菲 但我们一刀两断
You know what? I wish you well, McAfee, but we're done.
接着排练
And we're back.
里卡多 我想排一遍...
Okay, Ricardo, I want to sing through "The Ballad of..."
里卡多呢
Where's Ricardo?
-你来点吗 -不了
- You want one? - I'm okay.
我们现在不需要枪
We don't need the gun right now.
这是BB枪
BB gun.
我想拿着
I want to hold it.
对角色很重要
It's important for the character.
♪若你必须 咒诅我的灵魂吧♪
♪Damn my soul if you must♪
♪让我的躯体归为尘土♪
♪Let my body turn to dust♪
♪混在国家的灰烬之中♪
♪Let it mingle with the ashes of the country♪
♪让其咒我入地狱♪
♪Let them curse me to hell♪
♪留给历史来诉说♪
♪Leave it to history to tell♪
♪我的所为♪
♪What I did♪
♪皆为成功♪
♪I did well♪
♪我是为国而为♪
♪And I did it for my country♪
♪让他们喊吧 "可恶的叛徒"♪
♪Let them cry, "Dirty traitor"♪
♪以后他们自会明白♪
♪They will understand it later♪
♪这个国家♪
♪The country♪
♪已今非昔比♪
♪Is not what it was♪
砰
Bang!
太精彩了
Just wow.
不
Nope.
我的角色不会穿这个
My character would never wear that.
里卡多 我能跟你私下谈谈吗
Hey. Ricardo? Can I talk to you in private for a quick second?
抱歉
Sorry.
首先 刚才很棒 兄弟
First of all, great job out there, man.
我真的认为如果你掌握了表演
I really think that once you sort of modulate that performance,
能惊艳全场
then it's gonna be really effective.
你知道老话怎么说
You know what they say, man.
物以稀为贵 所以
Less is more. So...
我想和你谈谈那把枪
I wanted to talk to you about this gun.
只是BB枪 我需要它
It's just a BB gun. And I need it.
好吧 但是约翰·威尔克斯·布斯没有用来♥福♥枪♥
Okay, but, uh, John Wilkes Booth didn't actually use a rifle,
他用了手♥枪♥
he used a handgun.
我想用来♥福♥枪♥
I want to use a rifle.
好吧 你也知道 我是学生会主席
Okay. Well, um, as you know, I'm student body president,
我主张中的一个核心政策是枪♥支♥改革
and a significant part of my platform was about gun reform,
所以我不能参演一部
so I can't really be part of a show
演员用枪的话剧
where an actor's holding a gun
而且枪还不必要
when he doesn't need to.
这不是枪
It's not a gun.
看起来像枪
Okay, well, it looks like a gun,
所以要不你找个不用枪也能完美呈现歌♥曲的办法
so either you can figure out a way to butcher that song without it,
要不我就去找校委会
or I take this up with the school board,right?
总之 最后都是我赢
Either way, I'm winning this fight.
也许 这是一把枪
Maybe... it is a gun.
砰
Bang!
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你瞧
See?
BB枪
BB gun.
搞什么
What the hell?
你干了吗 搞定了吗
So, did you do it? It's done?
嗯
Yeah.
我也许该来杯酒
I might just order a drink.
说什么呢 你才18岁
What are you talking about? You're 18.
那又怎样 我以为你不介意我喝酒
So? I thought you didn't mind if I drink around you.
听着
Just listen.
你告诉我具体发生了什么
I want you to tell me what happened,
然后咱俩就分道扬镳
and then you and I are gonna go our separate ways
再也不提起这事 明白吗
and we are never gonna speak about this again, okay?
-你开枪打了他 对吧 -对
- You shot him, yes? - Yeah!
正好打在屁♥股♥上
Right in the ass.
他叫得像个小娘们
He screamed like a bitch.
我就说 "哎呀 不好意思了
And I was like, "Whoops! I'm so sorry.
-我不是故意的" -不 不
- I didn't mean to do that." - No, no.
-等等 -他叫着跑开 开车回家了
- Wait... - He ran off screaming and drove home...
等等
Wait a minute!
你打中了他的屁♥股♥
You shot him in the ass?
我想让BB弹射入他屁♥股♥
I wanted the BB to get lodged in his ass
这样就很难拔下来
so it'd be hard to pull out.
BB弹
A bb?
计划不是用BB枪打他
The plan wasn't to shoot him with a BB gun!
我最近一直在研究我要演的那个角色
I've been doin' all this research for this role I've been playin', right?
我学到了许多著名的暗♥杀♥案例
I've been learnin' about all these famous assassinations.
你听说过菲罗克忒忒斯吗
Have you ever heard of Philoctetes?
没有 你该去搜搜看
Yeah? Well, you should check him out
因为他是个著名的希腊战士
because he was this famous Greek warrior
想上特洛伊的海伦
who wanted to bone down with Helen of Troy,
后来他被箭射中
and he got shot with an arrow
箭头沾了九头蛇的胆汁
that was dipped in the gallbladder of the Hydra.
我知道九头蛇是神话动物
Which I get is, like, a mythological creature,
但我灵活一现 "就用这招"
but still, I was like, "That's it."
我叔叔家附近
And there's this possum that
有一只负鼠被人压死了
somebody ran over right by my uncle's house,
它已经被压死有段时间了
and it got ran over, like a while ago.
我不知道哪部分是它的胆囊
And I didn't know which part was his gallbladder,
所以我剖出了它所有内脏 混在一起
so I pulled out all of its guts and I mashed 'em up
然后找到一些空心的弹壳
and I got these hollow-pointed air gun pellets,
把弹壳整晚浸在内脏里
and I soaked 'em in it overnight.
我把弹壳射进了
I buried the pellet at least
佩顿的肌肉
two inches...
至少两英尺深
deep into the muscle,
把所有负鼠内脏的细菌
putting all that dead possum guts bacteria
都转移到他的血液中
straight into his bloodstream.
这叫败血症
It's called sepsis.
会死人的
And you die of it.
器官衰竭什么的
Your organs shut down or something.
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
你没按照我说的做
You didn't do what I asked!
白♥痴♥
Dimwit.
我想让我的外孙女回来 你个傻叉
I am trying to get my granddaughter back, you twat!
-冷静 -不
- Calm down... - No!
别让我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down!
闭上嘴 坐下
Shut up and sit down!
抱歉
Sorry.
家庭事务
Family stuff.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表