剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
可是为什么呢
Why, though?
你的人生有什么事那么糟糕
What was so bad about your life?
我是说...
I mean...
你长得像超人 你会说中文
you look like Superman, and you speak Chinese,
你还很有钱
and you had money,
抱着你就像抱着一个钢铁的大箱子
and hugging you is like hugging a steel shipping crate.
大家都喜欢你
I mean, everyone adored you.
你只要微笑着走进大门就已经大获全胜了
You crossed home plate just by walking in the door and smiling.
我不...
I don't...
这说不通
It makes no sense.
我能感觉到一切
I feel everything.
只是没有足够的正面情绪能中和我的感觉
There just wasn't enough positive emotion to balance me out.
所以这不是因为我
So it wasn't because of me?
不是
No.
你是我唯一的安慰
You were my only relief.
那为什么你总是要试图让我觉得
Then how come you were always trying to make me feel more,
如果我那样做会伤害你
if me doing that would've hurt you?
因为这正是你需要的
Because that's what you needed.
这不正是你在做的事吗
I mean, isn't that what you do?
帮助别人 即使这有可能让你受到伤害
Help people, even if it puts you at risk of being hurt?
不
No.
不 我帮助别人是因为它能满足我
No, I help people because it serves me.
满足我的自我价值
Feeds my ego...
我对权力和认同的追求
my quest for power and... and validation.
你是个政客
You're a politician.
我害怕那就是全部的我
Well, I'm scared that that's all I am.
我只有在你面前才能这样
I only do this with you.
你就像一个磁铁
I mean, you're like this magnet,
从我身体中吸出我全部的感觉
just pulling all my feelings out of me.
没了你我要怎么活下去
So how am I supposed to survive without you?
你需要回去 还世界以平衡
You need to go back and bring balance back to the world.
这是你所渴求权力的目的
That's the purpose of the power you're craving.
不 我想和你待在这里
No, I wanna stay here with you.
你不能
You can't.
亲爱的
My darling!
我亲爱的儿子
Oh, my darling boy!
所以你和老杰克逊夫人都打算要自杀吗
So you and Mrs. Jackson Sr. were both gonna kill yourselves?
就像一个自杀约定
Like a suicide pact.
不
No.
所以你们俩
So it's just a coincidence
在同一时间同一地点
that you were both gonna kill yourselves
都打算自杀只是巧合吗
in the same place at the same time?
你们知道对劳动人♥民♥来说
Do you have any idea what it's like
这世界是什么样子吗
out there for working people?
我们的信息显示杰克逊夫人不工作
Our info says Mrs. Jackson doesn't work,
你两周前被商场的游戏厅辞退
and that you got fired from your job at the arcade two weeks ago
因为你不翘班四天
for taking four days off without asking.
我一无所有
I got nothing!
你们明白我现在想说的是什么吗
Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?
我很惊讶竟然没有到处出现
I'm surprised people like me aren't showing up places
像我这样想自杀的人
and killing themselves all the time!
英菲尼蒂的姥姥和我仅有的
All Infinity's grandma and me have
重要的东西...
that means anything...
我们生命中...
the only...
唯一的阳光
sunbeam in our lives...
就是英菲尼蒂
was Infinity.
我们都要失去她了
We were both losing her.
所以你朝自己开枪
So you shot yourself?
不 是她姥姥朝我开的枪
No, her grandma shot me.
她是个恶魔
She's a monster.
不是因为她朝我开枪
Not because she shot me either,
我应该得到惩罚
I deserve to be punished.
而是因为她对英菲尼蒂做的事
But because of what she's done to Infinity.
等等 她也朝英菲尼蒂开枪了吗
Wait, she shot Infinity too?
不
No.
但英菲尼蒂告诉你们的一切
But everything Infinity told you
她姥姥让她生病的事是真的
about her Nana making her sick is true.
如果你们给我两个麦香鱼汉堡
And, if you get me two Filet-O-Fishes
配上薯条和香草奶昔
with fries and a vanilla shake,
我会告诉你们需要知道的
I'll tell you everything you need to know
德斯逖·杰克逊的一切
about Dusty Jackson...
还有她的阴险作为
and the deeds she's done.
我爸爸是得过金手套的拳击手
My father was a Golden Gloves boxer.
他本来要去参加68年奥♥运♥会
He was set to compete in the '68 Olympics,
但他66年时在越南祥云村
but he lost his leg below the knee
因为地雷失去了一条小腿
to a Bouncing Betty mine in Van Tuong in '66.
不过他依然和我练拳击
He still sparred with me though.
从我11岁那时候开始
Starting around when I was 11.
他说
He said...
他说我到了挨打的年纪了
he said I was old enough to take a beating.
然后他把我打得屁滚尿流
And he beat the living crap outta me.
就算少了一条小腿
Even without a half a leg,
他还是比我重68公斤 高30厘米
he had 150 pounds on me and a foot of reach.
而他向来都是对我下狠手
And he never once went easy on me.
老天保佑他
God bless that man.
你为什么跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
我对你一直很温柔
I've been soft on you.
太宽容
Too easy.
你本能赢得那场竞选 而你却退出了
You would've won that election and you quit!
我不想赢 我不在乎
I didn't wanna win. I didn't care.
那就赢啊
So win!
然后再退出
And blow off governing!
这些只是证明你是赢家还是输家的证据
It's all just evidence that you're a winner or a loser!
所以我得又瘦又漂亮
Which is why it matters if I'm thin
还得赢得竞选吗
and pretty and winning elections?
因为如果我输了 你就是废物吗
'Cause if I don't, you're a loser?
你是我的孩子
You're my child.
你的生活会影响到我 你不明白吗
How you live reflects on me, don't you get that?
那就好好看看我 爸爸
Then take a good look at me, Daddy.
看看我 看看♥房♥♥子 看看你租来的家具和车
At me, at the house, at the car and furniture that you're leasing
因为你的信用很差
because your credit sucks?
这些皆是海市蜃楼
It's all a mirage.
我们不是赢家 爸爸 我们是"假象之家"
We're not winners, Dad. We're a family of fakes.
你不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
妈妈通常是个典型的醉鬼
You know, Mom's usually a pretty typical drunk pill-head,
镇定剂与葡萄酒
直到她把阿普唑仑和比诺酒混在一起喝
till she mixes Xanax and Pinot
能使人吐露实情的麻♥醉♥药♥
然后她就像喝了吐真药一样
and then it's like she's on truth serum.
她不停地说话
And she talks.
把所有事情全说了
About everything.
邻里间的闲言碎语 性生活 以及你如何赚钱
Neighborhood gossip, sex, how you make your money.
我对自己
I have no shame
如何在这世上出人头地不感到羞耻
about how I made my way in this world.
我唯一感到的羞愧
The only shame I feel...
就是我看你的时候
is when I look at you.
你是个半途而废的败家
You're a quitter and a loser.
也是我这一生中最大的失望
And the greatest disappointment of my life.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
你们好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
杰克逊夫人 你介意我们进来吗
Mrs. Jackson. Do you mind if we come in?
让我猜猜
So let me guess,
他像个金丝雀一样唱歌♥
he sang like a canary.
女士 你因涉嫌谋杀迪娜·杰克逊
Ma'am, you're under arrest for the murder of Dina Jackson
和谋杀英菲尼蒂·杰克逊未遂的罪名被捕
and the attempted murder of Infinity Jackson.
谋杀
Murder.
和谋杀未遂
And attempted murder.
你大声说出来的时候 听起来很不吉利
Wow, that sounds so ominous when you say it out loud.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将
Anything you say can and will
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表