剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我们答应在墨西哥给他买♥♥一间分时度假
We agreed to buy him a timeshare in Mexico
为了把你偷偷带出来
for sneaking you out.
我们先给你泡一杯热可可
Let's get you a cup of cocoa.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
亨利董事会运了一批新货过来
A new shipment came from Henry Boards.
第一版的叶芝
First edition Yeats.
他是个法♥西♥斯♥主义者 我是说叶芝 不是爸爸
He was a fascist. Yeats, not Dad.
你们俩没事吧
So you two are okay?
我们...会为了保护你
We are... what we need to be to protect you:
继续做一家人
a family.
那让我难过
That makes me sad.
"灯火辉煌看到的是动机 而不是行为
"The light of light looks on the motive, not the deed."
黑暗之影才独看行为"
The shadow of shadows looks on the deed alone."
叶芝
Yeats.
是你干的吗 佩顿
Did you do it, Payton?
伤害阿斯特丽德吗
Hurt Astrid?
你怎么能这么问我呢 妈妈
How can you ask me that, Mom?
没有
No.
我就快打败她了
I was gonna beat her.
你能打败她吗
Could you have?
我不知道
I don't know.
能吧
Yes.
为什么是这个梦想呢
Why this dream?
因为我必须得这么做
Because I'm compelled.
就像...
Like...
就像他们在数学测验时给了你答案
like when they give you an answer on a math test
那你就必须顺势
and it's your job to work
追溯到问题本源所在
your way backwards until you find the problem.
我不知道到那时会发现什么 但是...
I don't know what I'll find when I get there, but...
我知道这是我唯一的出路
...I know this is my only path.
你为什么要流泪呢
Why does that make you cry?
因为我太爱你了
Because I love you so much.
而且我很清楚我会
And I know I'm gonna do
不惜一切代价帮你实现梦想
whatever it takes to help you get what you want.
我难过的是 我会因此变成另一种人
And I'm sad for the person that's gonna turn me into.
已经四天过去了 我还没有听到任何人提起
Four days now, and I have not heard anyone mention
这一切的罪魁祸首
the real villain in all of this:
合法大♥麻♥
legal pot.
别告诉我这个可怜的女孩的失踪
Don't tell me marijuana did not have something to do with
-和大♥麻♥没有半点关系 -我没有不同意
- this poor girl's disappearance. - I'm not disagreeing.
你关了干嘛
What'd you shut it off for?
我只想确保他们完全不知道我们在哪
I just wanted to make sure they had no clue about where we are.
暂时不知道
Yet.
他们找不到我们的
They're not gonna find us.
我们只用现金
We're only using cash.
入住用的也是假证件
We checked in here using my fake ID.
我们离搜索区域有三千英里远
We're 3,000 miles away from anyone who's looking for us.
纽约是玩人海消失的最佳去处
New York City's the place to go if you wanna get lost in a crowd.
我们再来一次
Let's bang again.
不行
No!
不行
No!
今天我们好像已经干了四次了
We've done it, like, four times already today.
我已经硬不起来了 阿斯特丽德
My pecker is raw, Astrid.
我一直听说蠢人的床上功夫更厉害
I'd always heard that dumb people were better at sex.
你觉得这是为什么呢
Why do you think that is?
也许是因为你不会去想其他事情
Maybe it's 'cause you're not thinking about other things.
所以你可以活在当下
So you can just be, like, present.
我很蠢
I am dumb.
我是个大蠢驴
I'm so dumb!
如果他们知道我♥干♥的 一定把我送进毒气室
They're gonna put me in the gas chamber for being part of this.
加利福尼亚州没有死刑
There's no death penalty in California.
那他们会判我终身监禁
Then they're gonna throw me in jail forever.
什么罪名 是我强迫你带我来的
For what? I'm the one who forced you to take me here.
给回床上 把你的傻大屌♥给我
Now get back into bed and gimme that big, dumb wiener
不然我就告诉全世界你绑♥架♥了我
or I'm gonna tell everybody you kidnapped me.
好
Okay.
我这辈子从来没这么开心过
I've never been happier in my life.
你把我的阳光都夺走了
You took my sunshine away!
我感觉不到自♥由♥
I felt trapped by my life.
无路可出
There was no way out.
然后这个傻蛋出现了
But then this idiot showed up
我就知道他是我通往自♥由♥的一票
and I knew he was my ticket to freedom.
他要价很便宜 三百块
His price was cheap: $300.
带我离开这里
Get me out of here.
拆掉
Pull it off.
全部拆掉
All of it!
因此 他会毁了我的房♥间 然后带我走
For that, he would trash my room and take me away.
我什么也没拿 我只想要重新开始
I took nothing. I wanted to start fresh.
推倒
Push it over.
-快点 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
入口
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
我们像真正的美国人一样旅行 穷♥人♥
We traveled like real Americans: poor people.
就一次 我想做个普通人
For once in my life, I wanted to be average and normal.
土得掉渣是一种释放
Being lame was liberating.
我排队等候
I waited in lines.
在连锁餐厅吃饭
I ate at chain restaurants.
我很想当游客 格格不入 不自在
I craved being a tourist, out of place, uncomfortable.
我一生都在追求舒适
My whole life has been an exercise in pursuing comfort
这样我就能忍♥受痛苦的现状
so I could tolerate how miserable I was.
我有多么憎恨我的家 我的父母和朋友
How much I hated my house, my parents, my friends.
-学校和社交的压力 -来
- School pressure, social pressure. - Come on!
这些都不复存在
Not anymore.
阿甘虾餐厅
摆造型
Pose!
纽约艳女
New York hoochie!
里卡多不是最好的玩伴
Ricardo is not the best company,
但他是这次冒险的最佳人选
but he's perfect for this adventure.
转个圈 小妞
Whirlie girlie!
我不会让他陪我一辈子 但我也不会再回去
I won't keep him forever, but I don't think I'll ever go back.
你这个性感的纽约小贱♥人♥
Oh, you hot New York bitch.
在我的梦里 我逃到奥兰多市
In my dream, I escape to Orlando,
或是某个原始的地方
or someplace just as basic,
然后他们把我的失踪归咎于佩顿
and they pin my disappearance on Payton
然后他会坐牢
and he goes to jail.
坐一辈子牢
For life.
英菲尼蒂
Infinity!
对不起
Sorry.
我想她
I miss her.
难道你不想念任何人吗
Don't you miss anyone?
不想
No.
想回阿甘虾餐厅吗
Hey, wanna go back to Bubba Gump's?
好
Okay.
-你好 -你想要见我吗
- Hi. - You wanted to see me?
嗯
Yeah.
我都不知道这所学校里有个小教堂
I didn't know that there was a chapel at this school.
-嗯 -佩顿
- Yeah. - Payton?
好 对不起 真的对不起
Okay. I... I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
我只是... 我不敢相信...
I just... I can't believe that...
里卡多会做这种事 肯定是他
Ricardo would do something like this. It has to be him.
他看到录像带时 我和他一起 我只是
I was with him when he saw the tape. I just...
我无论如何也想不到
I never thought in a billion years
他会这样背叛我
that he would betray me like that.
-我想我们可以解决这件事 -英菲尼蒂
- I think that we can fix this. - Infinity...
-我一晚没睡在想这事 -英菲尼蒂
- I stayed up all night thinking about it... - Infinity...
-我想出了令我兴奋的计划 -英菲尼蒂
- and the plan that I have, I'm very excited... - Infinity...
我想给你点尊重 当面亲自告诉你
I wanted to do you the honor of telling you this in person now.
第一 你被淘汰了
Number one, you're off the ticket.
你不再是我的副♥主♥席♥
Okay? You are no longer my vice president.
-什么 -第二
- What? - Number two,
这事不太好说
and this... this is somewhat delicate...
你怎么能这样
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表