剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Here is the name and number of her full-time technician.
你想要让人抓我吗
You want to try to get me arrested?
没问题 但你先和他谈谈 好吗
Well, that's just fine, but you talk to him first, okay?
你先去和他谈谈
You just talk to him first.
我们回家
No, we're going home.
急诊
非预约入口
你个傻瓜
You dumbass.
我来猜猜 她不想让别人给她
Let me guess, she didn't want anyone
做任何检查 对不对
to run any tests on her, did she?
我跟你说过 她在装病
I told you she's faking it.
那是大♥麻♥吗
Is that a joint?
这对我的癫痫有好处
It helps with my seizures.
对 我听说过大♥麻♥实际上...
Yes, right. I heard that weed is actually...
你个傻瓜 我没有癫痫
You dumbass, I don't get seizures.
我有大脑性麻痹 我喜欢抽嗨
I have cerebral palsy and I like getting high.
你是怎么知道英菲尼蒂这些事的
Okay, so how do you know all this about Infinity?
你为什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
我从一年级起就和她一起上特教 蠢货
I've been in special ed with her since first grade, you ass.
多少年来我每天都看着她
I've watched her every day for years.
从我记事起我就爱上她了
Been in love with her for as long as I can remember.
当你长时间仔细观察一个人时
When you watch someone that closely for that long,
你会开始觉察到一些情况
you start to notice things,
别人发现不了的小情况
little things no one else does.
她的举止
How she moves,
她从不向任何人透露她病情的细节
how she never can give any details about what she's sick with.
谁会不知道自己得了什么癌症
What kind of person doesn't know what kind of cancer they have?
为什么每次她从医院回来后
And why is she always sicker when she comes back
都比前一天病得更重呢
from the hospital than she was the day before?
那你为什么从没告诉过大家
Why haven't you told anyone?
第一 我现在在告诉你 第二 我说过
A, I'm telling you right now, and B, I did tell people.
我告诉过特教老师 还有副校长
I told the special ed teacher and the assistant principal,
可他们不相信我
but they didn't believe me.
他们还因为霸凌关了我两周禁闭 真是荒唐
They gave me two weeks detention for bullying, which is insane.
那我该怎么办
So what should I do?
顺着血液化验查
Follow the blood work.
阿斯特丽德和斯凯真的让人对她们毫无兴趣
Astrid and Skye are really turning people off.
我们在职场骚扰方面打了她们的伏击
We've outflanked them in workplace harassment,
而这个话题本应是她们得分的地方
an issue that should've been theirs for the taking,
现在她们慌神了
now they're panicking.
最新的追踪民调显示我们的差距
Latest tracking poll has us
在统计误差范围以内了
within the margin of error.
我想让我们都记住这个时刻
I want us to remember this moment.
我们一周内就反弹了十个百分点
We bounced back ten points in a week
因为大家看到我们取得了实实在在的结果
because people see us getting real results.
当另一方还在发宣传♥单♥页时
While the other side is passing out fliers,
我们为一位全职教员募集了四万五千块
we raised $45,000 for a full-time faculty member.
我们能在民调中回升 因为我们言出必行
We are up in the polls because we're walking the walk.
好吧 合上电脑 关掉手♥机♥
All right, close your laptops, turn off your phones,
我要和大家说个事
I want to say something to the room.
跟我来
Follow me.
是关于英菲尼蒂
All right, it's about Infinity.
安德鲁告诉了我件事
Andrew told me something.
他向两位老师说过他觉得
He has told two teachers that he thought
英菲尼蒂在装病
Infinity was faking her illnesses.
-胡扯 -那他们怎么做的
- Balls. - What did they do about it?
什么都没做 只是挑他的毛病 让他闭嘴
Nothing, except go after him to shut him up.
很明显并没有证据
Obviously there is no proof,
但我们不清楚谁听到过什么风声
but we don't know who's heard what.
不 我们不能这么做
No, we're not doing this.
你别管这事了
You're gonna leave this alone.
我不能像鸵鸟一样把脑袋往沙子里钻啊
I'm not just gonna bury my head in the sand.
对 你就得这么做
Yeah, that's exactly what you're gonna do,
还有你不准再和
and you're not gonna talk
那个行动不便的安德鲁说话了
to physically-challenged-or-whatever Andrew again.
詹姆斯说得对
James is right.
如果属实 你得有合理的推诿
If it is true, you need plausible deniability.
我们只需要撑过未来的三周 佩顿
We just need to get through the next three weeks, Payton.
谁知道这个安德鲁是谁 有什么企图呢
Who knows who this kid Andrew is or what he's after.
他可能是阿斯特丽德派来破坏我们的间谍
He could be a plant in Astrid's campaign to try to sabotage us.
-我不... -很简单
- I don't... - It's real simple.
别再问问题了
Just stop asking questions!
老天 你要是坐稳了 我就不会弄伤你了
Well, Jesus. If you sat still, I wouldn't nick you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 佩顿 你能来真好
Hello, Payton. How nice of you to come.
还带了花 过分热情了啊
Ooh, and flowers. That's just too much.
我和奶奶去过很多地方
Me and Nana have been everywhere.
-那是我们在迪士尼乐园 -酷
- That's us at Disneyland. - Cool.
那是《美国偶像》季终
That is the finale of American Idol,
我见到了兰迪·杰克逊 他真的
where I got to meet Randy Jackson, who is...
人很好
so nice.
他给旅行乐队做过贝斯手 你能相信吗
He played bass for Journey. Can you believe it?
-我之前都不知道 -我也是
- Wow, I had no idea. - Me either.
那是谁 你♥爸♥爸吗
Who's that? Is that your dad?
不 那是放射医师雷 他在医院上班
No, that's Ray the technician. He works at the hospital.
我祖母和雷很亲密
My nana and, uh, Ray are really close.
他负责我的所有治疗
He does all of my treatments,
当我病得很重去不了医院时
and when I'm too sick to go to the hospital,
他就会来我家或者不管我在哪
he'll come to the house or wherever I am.
你懂的
Just, you know, so.
你在那干什么 小傻瓜 我
What are you doing down there, you silly goose? I...
所以他跟你们一起去旅游
So he goes on trips with you?
有时候 比如那张照片
Sometimes. Like that, right there?
那是我们和一只骆驼在布施公园
That's us at Busch Gardens with a camel.
可不是嘛
Look at that.
英菲尼蒂 来帮奶奶摆桌子
Infinity. Come help Nana set the table.
好的 奶奶
Yes, Nana.
BGM: This Is My Life by Shirley Bassey
♪This is me♪
♪This is me♪
♪This is my life♪
♪And I don't give a damn...♪
闻着好香
Something smells great.
快看
Well?
博洛尼亚杯
Bologna cups?
好棒
Yay!
别评判我们
Well, now, don't you go judging us.
我知道你们那边
I know this isn't what you have for dinner
晚餐肯定不会吃这个
over on your side of town.
不 这个看上去很棒
Oh, no. This looks... This looks great.
亲爱的 小心点
Hey, honey, be careful.
很烫 会把你嘴巴给烫坏的
It's hot as lava. You're gonna burn the roof of your mouth.
先吹几下
Okay. Blow on it first, okay?
一点土豆泥
Some mashed potatoes.
竞选进行得怎么样了
So how is the election going?
挺好的 实际上
It's good, as a matter of fact.
-我们民调很接近了 -很好
- Yeah, we are within a few points... - That's good.
而且我们现在势头正盛 我觉得我们希望很大
...and we definitely have the momentum, so I like our chances.
-我好激动 -是的 很令人激动
- I'm so excited. - Yes, very exciting.
♪This is my life...♪
那我们有什么好处
So what's in it for us?
什么
Excuse me?
如果英菲尼蒂真的参加
Well, if, uh, Infinity really goes out there
帮你拉到选票
and gets out the vote
并助你赢得竞选
and, you know, you win the election,
我们有什么好处
what do we get out of it?
她很喜欢船
She really loves boats.
尤其是那些迪士尼主题游轮
Specifically those Disney-themed cruises, right?
没错 对残疾人友好 而且很好玩
Yeah. They're accessible and so much fun...
你什么毛病
The hell is wrong with you?
你不能随意拿别人的盘子 你得要叫人递给你
You don't reach over someone's plate, you ask it to be passed.
能递给我吗
May I have it be passed?
当然可以递给你
Yes, of course you can have it passed.
你是问我能不能请她去坐迪士尼游轮
So you're asking if I would pay for a Disney cruise?
差不多
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表