剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
You may recognize this building.
这是以前在旧步道商场的百视达
It's the old Blockbuster in the Paseo Viejo Mall.
现在已经空置了一年
It's been vacant for over a year,
距离大家在座位置八百米左右
about half a mile from where you're all sitting.
詹姆斯 我竞选的联合主席
Now James, the co-chair of my campaign
并且是个我自认为
and a person who I count as...
最亲近的朋友
maybe the closest friend I've ever had,
最近发现这个商场有了新的租客
recently pointed out that this shopping center has a new tenant.
绝对枪♥支♥射击店
这是家枪♥支♥商店
This is a gun store,
离这儿不到八个街区
less than eight city blocks from here,
其中售卖♥♥的枪♥支♥包括同品牌的
whose inventory includes the same brand
雷明顿左轮手♥枪♥
of Remington revolver that...
就是我朋友里弗·巴克利
that my friend River Barkley...
自杀用的那把枪
used to take his own life.
现在我们知道的是
Now here's what we know:
我们国家每一天
each day in our nation,
平均有3470次自杀未遂
there are an average of 3,470 suicide attempts
都是年轻人 初三至高三
by young people, grades 9-12.
今天在座的各位可能就有
There are probably people here today
频频与抑郁 绝望做斗争的人
who've wrestled with depression or... feelings of hopelessness
也可能有过自杀的念头
and have experienced suicidal thoughts.
一个众所周知的事实
And it is a known fact that
只要家中有枪
the mere presence of a gun in the home
就使青少年自杀的可能性增加五倍
makes a teenager five times more likely to attempt suicide.
就像里弗 他们没
Like River, they don't...
他们没有第二次机会
they don't get a second chance.
当我与绝对枪♥支♥射击店的店主交谈时
Now, when I spoke to the owner of Strictly Guns & Shooting,
特伦斯·伍兹 我问起他是否认为
Terrence Woods, and I asked him if he thought it was appropriate
在学校附近开设枪♥支♥店合理
to be operating a gun store so close to a school,
他回答说 当然 他的店符合
he replied, correctly, that his establishment is in compliance
加州1995年颁布的《无枪学区法案》
with California's 1995 Gun-Free School Zone Act,
即学校方圆90公里内不能出现枪♥支♥店铺
which outlaws gun stores from within 1,000 yards of a school.
而当我问起要怎么样
Now when I asked him what it would take
才能使他店里所有枪♥支♥消失
to remove every one of those gun from his store,
他不需要回答 因为我早就知道
he didn't need to answer... because I already knew.
伍兹先生不会让那些枪消失
Mr. Woods isn't gonna remove those guns.
州法律不会让那些枪消失
State law isn't gonna remove those guns.
所以我决定亲历亲为
So I decided that I'd remove them.
我买♥♥下了他的所有枪 詹姆斯 警官们
I bought every gun he had. James, officers.
我把所有的武器都上交给
I'm turning over every one of these firearms
圣巴巴拉郡治安管理局
to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department,
他们将于今天下去把枪♥支♥送去
who will deliver them this afternoon to
卡平特里亚的道尔铝铸造厂
the Dowell Aluminum Foundry in Carpinteria
熔化成为钢筋
to be melted down into steel rebar
并由高二学生黛拉丝·温特劳布
that sophomore Dallas Weintraub
雕刻成抽象艺术品
will then sculpt into an abstract art piece
主题是美国枪♥支♥暴♥力♥盛行
about America's gun violence epidemic,
并将于今年六月在圣巴巴拉真实画廊展出
which will premiere this June at Santa Barbara's ForReal Gallery
作为今年艺术步道的一部分
as part of this year's downtown arts walk.
谢谢你 黛拉丝
Thank you, Dallas.
同时我手中还有一份署名表
I also hold in my hand a sign-up sheet
给那些有意
for anyone who's interested
加入我参与下周市议会会议游♥行♥的人
in joining me in a march on next week's city council meeting,
届时我们将告诉圣巴巴拉的市长
where we will tell the mayor of Santa Barbara
90平方公里不够大
that 1,000 yards isn't enough
并要求他考虑《里弗法案》
and demand that he consider River's Law:
即本州每一次枪♥支♥售卖♥♥的一部分资金
that a portion of every gun sale in this state
都捐赠给本地社区自杀预防中心
go towards suicide prevention at the local level.
加入我吧
So, join me...
让里弗悲惨 无法挽回的死
in making River's tragic, irreversible death
成为这个学校需承受的最后一个伤痛
the last one that this school ever has to endure.
感谢大家前来
Thank you for your time.
你疼吗
Does your ass hurt?
不疼 怎么了
No, why?
因为佩顿刚在全学生面前
Because Payton just spanked you
狠狠赏了你个嘴巴子
in front of the entire student body.
他刚赢了选举
He just won this thing.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much, thank you.
是谁
Who's there?
你是谁 你来我家干嘛
Who the hell are you, and what are you doing on my property?
我是里卡多
I'm Ricardo.
我有你想要的东西
I have something you want.
是个录像带
It's a video recording.
能帮助你赢得竞选
Could help you win your election.
搞什么
What the hell?
佩顿以为我这么傻吗 我已经上过一次当了
How stupid does Payton think I am? I already fell for this once.
姐们 我在给你黑料
Dude, I'm offering you dirt.
为什么
Why?
因为我哎英菲尼蒂 我讨厌他利用她
Because I love Infinity and I'm sick of him using her.
录像带上有什么
What's on the tape?
先给我看看你的乳晕
Show me your areola first.
-你是脑子少根筋还是怎么的 -不是
- Do you have a brain injury or something? - No!
那不如让我选两条内♥裤♥
How about you let me pick a pair of panties?
行
Fine.
未知来电
未知来电
喂
Hello?
是我
Speaking.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
餐厅
先冷静 别操之过急
Let's stay calm and not get ahead of ourselves.
我们还没看过录像 不知道里面有什么
We haven't seen the tape and don't know what's on it.
这是什么录像带
Okay, well, what is this tape?
校报的助理主任说
The assistant director of the school newspaper said
她看了一个录像
she was shown a video
里面是英菲尼蒂使用无礼的同性恋粗口
of Infinity using an offensive gay slur.
什么粗口
What was the slur?
-她不肯说 -我们不知道
- She wouldn't say. - We don't know.
她想在发布到网上前 问我们有什么评论
She's asking for comment before she puts it on the website.
好吧 我们不知道她说了什么怎么评论
Okay, so how can we comment if we don't know what she said?
你们要点什么
What can I get you guys?
你们不能干坐着 得点东西
You can't just sit here, you gotta order something.
不然三分空气吧
How about three orders of nothing.
我们要三分空气
We're gonna take three nothings.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我问了要怎样她才肯不发布这则消息
I asked what it would take for her to bury the story.
她说给她看录像的人 手里依然拿着录像带
She said the person who showed her the tape still has it
如果她不发布 这个人会发布
and that this person will post it if she doesn't publish.
这个"人"是谁 谁给她看的录像
Well, who is this "person"? Who showed her the tape?
几乎肯定是阿斯特丽德
Pretty sure it's Astrid.
去尼玛的阿斯特丽德 我要杀了她
You know what? Screw Astrid, I'm gonna kill her!
我得知道录像上有什么
I gotta find out what's on that tape.
显然 外面有一份你使用
Evidently, there's a tape of some footage
无礼同性恋粗口的录像
of you using an offensive gay slur.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you have any idea what I'm referring to?
搞什么
Excuse me,
你知道现在几点吗
do you have any idea what time it is?
闭嘴 女士 今晚我没空理会你那臭脾气
Shut up, ma'am. I'm not gonna take your bullshit tonight, okay?
你在录像上说了什么
What'd you say on the tape?
-我不知道你在说什么 -你在撒谎
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Well, you're lying.
你说了一些不该说的话
You said something you shouldn't have
他们有证据 所以我得知道你说了什么
and they have proof. So I need to know what you said.
我不敢相信他会这么对我
I can't believe he would do this to me.
谁
Who?
里卡多
Ricardo.
谁是里卡多
Who the hell is Ricardo?
你知道吗 现在是大半夜
You know what? It's the middle of the night.
闭嘴 奶奶 你在录像上说什么了
Can it, Nana! What did you say on the tape?
我不是故意的
I did not mean it.
我们在布施公园 天气又非常热
We were at Busch Gardens and it was really hot...
找到了 已经发布了
Found it! It's already up.
舔屁男 她说了舔屁男
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表