剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Got home around midnight. Until then, I was alone.
但你在家这段时间
But you probably called someone.
你可能给谁打了电♥话♥或发过短♥信♥
Texted somebody while you were home alone?
我关机了
I turned my phone off.
明白了 中文
Right. Mandarin.
很难
It's hard.
要集中注意力
Gotta concentrate.
是这样 佩顿
Look... Payton,
带你来之前 我也了解了一下
before I brought you in, I did my homework too.
我听说你和你朋友
I heard you and your buddies
喜欢聚在米尔帕斯的24餐厅
like to hang out at the 24 Diner in Milpas.
所以我去查了
So, I checked it out.
有两个目击者说
Two witnesses say they
听到你在谈论一个叫阿斯特丽德的人
overheard you talking about somebody named Astrid
你还说"要杀了她"
and that you said you were quote, "Gonna kill her."
我一走过去 他就态度恶劣
He was rude to me the second I came over.
我尽可能和善地问"需要点单吗"
I was like, "Can I take your order?" as nice as can be.
他就说
And he's like,
"没人要吃东西 钱拿去 贱♥人♥
"Nobody wants any food, all right? Here's some money, bitch.
走远点"
Please go away."
不得不说 我们那经常会有一些富家子弟
And I tell you, we get those rich kids in there all the time.
又买♥♥醉 又嗑药
They're drunk, they're high.
但他不是
But he wasn't.
他只是异常愤怒
He was just angry,
我看得出来他们在密谋些什么
and I could tell they were hatching some sort of a plan.
不过我没多想
But I didn't think anything of it.
直到我听到
Then I hear...
去尼玛的阿斯特丽德 我要杀了她
Screw Astrid! I'm gonna kill her!
我得知道录像上有什么
I gotta find out what's on that tape.
你知道夸张法吧
You are aware of the term hyperbole, right?
就是一种夸大的表述
So, it's an exaggerated statement
不能按字面意思去理解
that isn't meant to be taken literally.
比如说 体育解说员说
So, for example, if a sportscaster reports that
道奇队在周日晚上"干掉"了科罗拉多洛矶队
the Dodgers "Killed" the Colorado Rockies on Sunday night,
警♥察♥并不会展开大屠♥杀♥调查
it doesn't usually trigger a mass murder investigation.
-所以你确实说了吗 -我在气头上
- So you did say it? - I was angry.
她是我竞选学生会主席的对手
She's my opponent for student body president
她知道她不能光明正大地赢
and she knows she can't beat me on the merits,
就和我玩阴的
so she chose to fight dirty.
她刚刚发布了
Now, she had just released private
我竞选搭档的私人视频
video footage of my running mate on the internet
试图诋毁我的竞选名声
in an effort to discredit my campaign.
一段很可能是非法获得的录像
Footage that she likely obtained illegally, I might add.
于是我离开餐厅
So I raced out of the diner
想把这一消息告诉我的副♥主♥席♥
to try to get on the same page with my VP,
并试图减少损失
and try to mitigate some of the damage.
而不是像你说的 绑♥架♥谋杀阿斯特丽德
Not, as you are suggesting, to kidnap and murder Astrid.
这个
This, uh...
你的竞选搭档 她还是你的竞选搭档吗
running mate of yours, is she still your running mate?
算是吧 什么意思
Sort of. What do you mean?
皮埃尔·图森特是谁
Who's Pierre Toussaint?
一个同学 怎么了
He's a classmate. Why?
你知道他昨晚也在那家餐厅吗
Are you aware he was also in the diner that night?
是啊 我当时准备通宵
Yeah. I was pulling an all-nighter
写完我的学期论文
to try to get a term paper finished.
我看见他们走了进来
I saw them all come in,
但我不想让他们看见我
but I didn't want them to see me
因为他们总是问我竞选的事
because they're always asking me about the race.
说真的 我大概已经做了25次民♥意♥调查
Seriously, I've probably been polled, like, 25 times.
他们总是说
And they're always like,
"我们很想了解海地人♥民♥的
"We're really interested in getting a feel for where
投票态度"
the Haitian vote is."
我就想
And I'm like,
"什么海地人♥民♥ 只有我一个海地人"
"What Haitian vote? It's just me, I'm one dude!"
听到他大吼的时候 我也没当回事
And when I heard him yelling, I didn't think anything of it.
甚至第二天阿斯特丽德失踪了 我也觉得
Even when Astrid went missing the next day, I was like,
"不可能是佩顿干的"
"Well, there's no way Payton did it."
让我觉得不对劲的是后一天
But, what weirded me out was the next day,
他竞选团队的一个人来民调我
one of his campaign people was polling me
问我关于
and asking me questions
海地人♥民♥的看法之类的
about the Haitian perspective or whatever.
突然她话题一转
And then she brought up something else.
我能私下问你件事吗
Can I ask you something off the record?
如果佩顿让你当他的副♥主♥席♥ 你愿意吗
If Payton were to offer you the VP slot, would you take it?
于是我就想到了阿斯特丽德的事
And then I started thinking about the Astrid thing.
佩顿很清楚自己的困境
Like, Payton clearly knew that we're in trouble.
但除去阿斯特丽德 他一定能赢
But with her out of the way, he's guaranteed to win.
就像是
Just...
这一切发生得太快了
it seemed like the whole thing moved really fast.
这位同学惊心动魄又毫无关联的转变
Does this thrilling and entirely irrelevant twist of a classmate
并推测我与事件有关
speculating that I had something to do with this
意味着我被捕了吗
mean that I'm under arrest right now?
还是说我可以走了
Or am I free to go?
你不能把我扔在这 回来
Hey, you can't just leave me in here! Come back!
我们活在一个女性被消音的时代
We live in a world where women are silenced.
阿斯特丽德·斯隆已经成为
Astrid Sloan has joined the 40,000 women
在这个国家失踪的四万名女性之一
in this country who have disappeared.
就这样人间蒸发了
Vanished without a trace.
截止到现在 她已经失踪将近48个小时了
At this point, she's been missing for almost 48 hours.
我们必须要面对这样一个可能的现实
A fact that demands we come to grips with an unsettling fact:
阿斯特丽德很可能已经死了
Astrid is probably dead.
又增加了一位女性牺牲者
Another woman gone.
她唯一的罪过就是无畏地说出自己的想法
A woman whose only crime was that she dared to speak her mind,
停止对女性的暴♥力♥行为
勇于探索让世界变得更美好
dared to try to make this world a better place.
值得一提的是
And once again,
这种勇敢
this bravery,
和乐观无畏的精神
this audacious sense of optimism,
并没有得到任何赞赏
is not met with applause.
没有人为她呼喊"女孩 加油"
No shouts of "You go, girl!"
迎接她的却是谋杀
It is met with murder.
我们改怎么办 上帝 该如何面对悲伤
What can we do, O Lord, in the face of this grief?
面对愤怒
This... anger?
听着 用心去聆听
Listen. Really listen.
你听见她的声音了吗
Can you hear her?
她正在向我们呼喊说"同学们
She's calling to us. She's saying, "Students!
选民们
Voters!
快投票吧"
Vote!"
那我们就都来投票
And vote we shall!
阿斯特丽德 我会扛起大旗
Astrid, I will carry this burden.
我会负重前行
I will run in your place.
上帝保佑我们的竞选
God bless this campaign!
感谢上帝 你们来了
Oh, thank God. It's about time.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你们要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们到底在哪里
Where the hell are we?
妈妈爸爸
Oh, Mom and Dad!
把他弄出来
Get him out of there.
好了
That's right.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他们没伤着你吧 儿子
They didn't hurt you, did they, son?
警♥察♥局被媒体包围了
The police station was surrounded by press.
我们不能让你出来时被拍个正着
No, we couldn't walk you out and have you photographed.
我们想你可能觉得有必要发表声明
We thought you might feel compelled to make a statement.
当然 我必须得发表声明
Of course I would've been compelled.
我都写在牢房♥厕纸上了 写得超棒
I wrote it out on the toilet paper in my cell. It was brilliant.
这几天最好还是低调行事
Best to lay low for a few days.
选举就在下周
The election is next week!
我的律师会联♥系♥你们
My lawyer will be in touch?
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表