剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
It's buttmunch. She said buttmunch.
她骂一个明显是同性恋的记者舔屁男
She called an obviously gay reporter buttmunch.
该死的
Goddammit!
真是谢谢了 英菲尼蒂 全完了 你知道吗
Thanks a lot, Infinity. This is over now, do you realize that?
现在全完了
This is all over now!
佩顿
Payton?
见鬼 见鬼
Shit. Shit.
-喂 -咱俩结束了
- Hello? - It's over between us.
你明白吗
You understand?
什么 什么结束了
What? What's over?
宝贝 你在说什么
Baby, what are you talking about?
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
-你什么意思 -我不能再信任你了 里卡多
- What are you mean? - I can't trust you anymore, Ricardo.
我要和你分手 结束了
I'm breaking up with you. It's over.
结束了
It's over.
咱俩
It's...
结束了
over.
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我问托马斯是否能给你拿饮料
I asked Thomas if I could bring you your drink.
我看了录像
I saw the tape.
有多糟
How bad is it?
她的图享民调显示降了17个百分点
Her InstaPoll numbers indicate a 17-point swing.
阿斯特丽德领先了
Astrid's ahead.
我不知道怎么扭转局面 我们要输了
I don't know how to spin this. We're gonna lose.
我想回来帮你
I want to come back and help you,
但我受不了再次被羞辱
but I can't handle being humiliated again.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Is there anything else I need to know?
我迷恋里弗
I'm obsessed with River.
不是普通的那种同性之爱
Not in the traditionally non-heteronormative way.
但他让我感知世界 他有这个本事
But he made me feel things. That was his talent.
我爱你
I love you.
真的
I really do.
但我无法不去想他 而且我有时会想像他
But I can't get him out of my head and I conjure him...
当我需要他的建议时
when I need him for advice.
你问他怎么解决这次的问题了吗
Ask him how to get out of this one?
没有
No.
而且他说的都不明确
And he's not specific.
他总是说些有诗意
He always just says something poetic
深刻的话 或我们一起弹琴
and deep or we play the piano.
就这些吗
Is that everything?
嗯 就这些
Yes, I think so.
你知道为什么每当这类事情发生后
Do you know why the polls get so reactionary
民调都会激烈地变化吗
when something like this happens?
因为人们想追随领导者
Because people wanna follow a leader.
你只需要让他们明白
All you need to do is let them know
跟随你依然是正确之举
that it's still safe to follow you,
那你的民调就会马上回暖
the polls'll turn back in your favor.
但我该怎么做 我们没时间了
But how do I do that? We don't have time.
我不知道
I don't know.
但是
But...
我爱你
I love you.
我知道学校和世界的
And I know what's right for the school
受益之道 就是你赢
and the world is that you win.
你有我
You have me.
从现在起
I'm yours...
我百分之百属于你
100% from now on.
你是唯一理解我的人
You are the only person who understands me.
对了 英菲尼蒂没得癌症 她在装病
Oh, and Infinity doesn't have cancer. She's faking it.
BGM: Clearest Blue by Chvrches
♪Light♪
斯凯
太重磅了 民调你又领先了 我们能行 主席女士
我的天 太棒了
舔屁男 笑死老娘了
♪It's all over us♪
♪Like it always was♪
♪Like it always was♪
♪Shaped♪
♪By the clearest blue♪
♪But it's not enough♪
♪It's not enough, not enough♪
♪Just another time I'm caught inside Every open eye♪
♪Holding on tightly to the sides♪
♪Never quite learning why♪
♪You'll meet me, you'll meet me♪
♪You'll meet me halfway♪
♪Whenever I feel it coming on♪
♪You can be well aware♪
♪If ever I try to push away♪
♪You can just keep me there♪
♪So please say you'll meet me♪
♪Meet me halfway♪
♪Tied♪
天哪 你怎么进来的
God! How the hell did you get in here?
你说过你会保护我
You said you would protect me.
英菲尼蒂现在都不跟我说话了 她恨我
Infinity won't talk to me anymore. She hates me.
她大概就是生气
She's probably just mad.
会过去的
It'll pass.
老天 她还能跟谁约会
For God's sake, who else is she gonna go out with?
我有钱
I have money.
她是我的一切
She's my everything.
你夺走了我的阳光
You took my sunshine away!
今晚不做♥爱♥
No sex tonight.
我还没从吸脂手术中缓过来
I'm still sore from my lipo.
你打碎了那扇门的玻璃吗
Did you break the glass on that door?
或在走之前淌血在地毯上
Or bleed on the carpet before we left?
我不知道 不记得了
I don't know, I don't remember.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表