剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
早上好 琪普
Good morning, Chippy.
妈 我袜子在哪
Mom! Where are my socks?
你说什么 哪双
What? Which ones?
红色的那双 本来就在这里
The red ones! They were right here!
-我不知道 -你把它扔哪去了
- I don't know! - Where did you leave 'em?
我知道你在里面干什么
I know what you're doing in there.
赶紧别撸了 下来吃早饭
Knock it off and come down to breakfast.
再迟到你就等着被停课吧
You get one more tardy slip and they're gonna suspend you.
选民
我想顺路去趟星巴克
I wanna stop at Starbucks on the way to school.
哪儿来的钱
With what money?
我可以用苹果支付
I have Apple Pay on my phone.
这钱最后还是要我们来付 知道吗
Then we have to pay that bill eventually, do you know that?
真的吗
Really?
被绑♥架♥的阿斯特丽德·斯隆还真是轰动啊
This kidnapped Astrid Sloan girl's quite the story.
你认识她吗
You know her?
见过
Seen her around.
她让学生会选举都上新闻了
She turned that student body president election into real news.
《洛杉矶时报》都报导了
Made the Los Angeles Times.
我只看了标题
I only read the headline,
但它居然排在都市板块的头版
but it's on the front of the Metro section.
你要投给谁
Who are you votin' for?
他有更重要的事要操心
He's got more important things to worry about.
-比公民义务还重要 -没错 比如通过英语考试
- Than his civic duty? - Yes. Like passing English.
他英语挺好的
He speaks English just fine.
就是两个有钱人家的孩子博眼球罢了
It's just two rich kids fighting for attention.
又是炒蛋
Scrambled eggs again?
想要什么高级的蛋就自己动手 乔治王子
You want fancy eggs? Make'em yourself, little Prince George.
我要做也能做
I could if I wanted to.
我看了一部网飞纪录片 我现在只吃素
I saw a documentary on Netflix and now I'm vegan.
亲爱的 你交朋友已经够困难的了
Honey, you're struggling to make friends already.
不要再给自己加一条
You don't need to add another reason
别人厌烦你的理由
for people to be annoyed by you.
在我们国家 最重要的权利就是投票权
In this country, the most important right is the right to vote.
一人 一票
One man, one vote.
不独♥裁♥ 就像《校舍摇滚》里教的那样
No more kings, all that Schoolhouse Rock stuff.
商报
嗡嗡喂[新闻网站]上的在线测试太棒了
BuzzFeed has the best online quizzes.
比如 "你是复仇者里的谁"
Like, "Which Avenger are you?"
"你的理想宠物是什么"
"What's your ideal pet?"
"你的色情片艺名是什么"
"What would your porn name be?"
希望《辐射5》[游戏]能快点出
I wish Fallout 5 would come out already.
我的是弗兰姬·埃尔莫萨
Mine's Frankie Hermosa.
如果我打手♥枪♥的时候摸屁♥眼♥
If I touch my butthole while I'm jerking off,
那我算不算同性恋
does that make me gay?
该死 我又莫名其妙勃起了
Crap, I'm getting a random boner again.
天 我的生活真是烂透了
God, my life sucks.
我们失去了联♥系♥ 真是太糟糕了
...so, I think we sorta lost touch, which was too bad.
但这也正常
But, you know, it happens.
无论如何 能重新联♥系♥你太好了
Anyway, it's so nice to reconnect with you.
我就是想确认一下你知道今天是选举日
I just wanted to make sure that you knew about the election today
而且学生
and how important it is
为自己发声非常重要
that we as students make our voices heard.
你也知道 两位候选人
As you know, these two candidates
对许多问题的看法大相径庭
could not be further apart on the issues.
你知不知道佩顿·霍巴特最近
I'm not sure if you're aware of Payton Hobart's latest smears
一直在抹黑阿斯特丽德·斯隆
about Astrid Sloan's character,
但我认为大学足球队队长雷吉·沃特
but I think varsity football captain Reggie Water
说的很对 "这就是政♥治♥"
said it best when he called it "Just politics as usual."
等等 你是谁
Wait, who are you?
我是克莉斯 是"一体同心"的首席数据官
I'm Kris, the Chief Data Strategist for Together: We're One.
就是阿斯特丽德·斯隆的竞选团队
The campaign to elect Astrid Sloan.
佩顿·霍巴特
观点错误
根据我们的分♥析♥
According to our research,
其实是我的分♥析♥
which I guess is my research
因为这是我在团队中的职务
because that's my role in the campaign...
我能提一句吗
And can I just say as a sidebar,
没有候选人比阿斯特丽德更有激♥情♥ 更专注
there is no candidate more passionate and dedicated than Astrid.
但据我们的分♥析♥
But according to our research,
你是为数不多的摇摆选民之一
you're just one of a handful of undecided voters
没有表现出任何偏好
who have yet to express a preference for a candidate,
我就想再次确认你已经掌握全部信息
so I just wanted to double-check that you had all the information
能在知情的情况下进行投票
to make an informed choice when you step into that voting booth.
投票在第五节课后开始 3点30分结束
Any time after fifth period until the polls close at 3:30.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你知道佩顿·霍巴特
Uh, for instance, did you know that Payton Hobart
凭借他父母的财力在选举上
has funneled thousands of dollars
投入了成千上万的钱吗
of his parent's wealth into his own campaign?
倒也不是说这是不义之财
I mean, I wouldn't go so far as to call it dirty money,
但你不觉得
but wouldn't you agree
政♥治♥应该少沾点资本吗
there should be less money in politics, not more?
-我不知道 -这回答对极了
- I don't know. - "I don't know" is exactly right.
我不知道佩顿·霍巴特怎能安眠
I don't know how Payton Hobart sleeps at night,
想着怎么用钱赢得选举
thinking he can just buy his way through this election,
但我猜这显示了
but I guess it just goes to show
他是多么不近人情 艾略特
how out of touch he really is, Elliott.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks.
你可能还听说了最近的媒体焦点
Oh, and you might've heard something about this media circus
阿斯特丽德所谓的"失踪"
surrounding Astrid's so-called "Disappearance."
聪明的选民
Smart voters are not gonna
不会被媒体的阴谋牵着鼻子走
let the conspiracy media distract them.
你知道她刚选了皮埃尔·图森做她的竞选搭档吗
Did you know she just chose Pierre Toussaint as her running mate?
这可是学校历史上第一位海地副♥主♥席♥候选人
Making him the first Haitian VP candidate in school history.
太棒了
Amazing.
当你戴着那枚别针的时候
So when you wear that pin,
就是在告诉土豪佩顿
you'll be sending a strong message to Big Bucks Payton:
你要改变现状
the status quo has got to go.
你会承诺戴上它
Will you commit to wearing that pin
佩顿竞选主席
并让学校的资本势力知道
and telling the moneyed interests at this school
-你已经厌倦了这一切 -行吧
- that you're tired of business as usual? - Okay. Fine.
谢谢你 艾略特 我很欣赏你
Thank you, Elliott. I really admire you.
佩顿竞选主席
让我们一起创造历史吧
Now let's make history together.
我现在就要让阿斯特丽德知道
And I've gotta let Astrid know.
她一直问我 "你和艾略特谈过了吗"
She's been asking me all day, "Have you talked to Elliott?"
我要告诉她艾略特是我们的人了
So, I will tell her that Elliott is in.
对了 我们能重建联♥系♥真的很好
Again, really good reconnecting with you.
阿斯特丽德
我们的选择
-投给佩顿 -一定要投给阿斯特丽德
- Vote for Payton. - Make sure you vote for Astrid.
投给佩顿
Vote for Payton.
通用洗手间
等等 给 拿着
Wait. Here, take this.
-阿米尔·埃弗雷特 是吧 -对
- Hey, Amir Everett, right? - Yeah.
你好吗 我是佩顿·霍巴特
How's it going? Payton Hobart
正在竞选学生会主席
running for student body president.
我们的研究表明
Our research says that
你是依然摇摆不定的学生之一
you are one of the still undecided students,
于是我觉得
so I thought that maybe
些许一对一的交流也许能
a little one-on-one time might convince you to
把你争取过来
hop off the fence onto our side.
等等 你是怎么知道我摇摆不定
Wait, how do you know that I'm undecided?
我们有种算法
Well, we have an algorithm
能分♥析♥学生们在社交媒体上的发言
that goes through student social media posts.
完全合法 且信息由人工智能收集
It's all totally legal, plus human intelligence gathering.
重要的是 我们关注着你
The important part is that we pay attention.
好吗 我们在乎你本人
Okay? We care about you as an individual,
因此我真的很想亲自
which is why I really wanted to
为英菲尼蒂诋毁同性恋一事向你道歉
apologize to you personally for Infinity's homophobic slur.
好吧 我知道你是自豪的出柜同志
All right? I know that you're out and proud,
我想要你知道
and I wanted to make sure
我绝不容忍♥那种行为
that you don't think I condone it in any way.
所以我才把她踢出局了
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表