剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我不是说体重 是里弗
I don't mean about my weight. I mean about River.
我还受着创伤呢
I'm still traumatized.
我知道 我付钱每周送你看四次心理医生
I know. I'm paying for your analysis four times a week.
自杀对那些被抛下的人来说特别创伤
Suicide is a uniquely traumatic experience for those left behind.
尤其是当没有任何迹象
Especially when there was no warning.
没有遗书解释缘由
No note left to explain things.
你怪自己吗
You blame yourself?
-不怪 -也许你该自责
- No. - Maybe you should.
我不是说这是你的错
I'm not saying it's your fault,
而是往这个方向想想
I'm saying, lean into the idea that it is.
看看你在哪些方面难咎其责
Explore the ways in which you may be culpable,
系统地除去一些方面
systematically rule some out.
我没做任何导致里弗自杀的事
I didn't do anything to make River kill himself.
也许你对他太冷漠了
Perhaps you were too cold with him.
你确实经常如此
You have a tendency towards that.
里弗看上去是个敏感的男孩
River seemed, um, a sensitive boy.
比较娘炮
Verging on queer.
也许你的冷漠造成了他的不安全感
Perhaps your coldness created an insecurity.
-我不听了 -我在表扬你
- I'm not listening to this. - I'm complimenting you.
你说我冷漠
You're calling me cold.
冷漠是好事 冷漠才能赢
Cold is good. Cold wins the day.
你生命所有的美好事物
Everything good you have in your life
都得益于那个冰山般的决心
is because of that glacial resolve.
但不知为何 你决定叛逆
And for some reason, you've decided to rebel against it.
所以你一局也没赢我
That's why you didn't take one set from me.
所以你快要输掉在学校的竞选
It's why you're losing that election at school.
我没输 我领先十个百分点
I'm not losing, I'm winning by ten points.
暂时而已
For now.
你的竞选对手
That boy you're running against...
他是个真正的政客
...he's a true politician.
如果你想打败他 你得毫无保留地
If you wanna beat him, you need to embrace
接受自己内心的冷漠
your inner coldness unapologetically.
它能让你成就大事
It'll allow you to do things
那些你自己可能都想不到的大事
you might not think you're capable of.
晚点给我信息
Text me later.
你上次吃饭是什么时候
When is the last time you ate?
卢瑟想要电视 所以
Luther wanted cable, so that means
每周有一天我俩得禁食
one day a week each of us has to fast.
-和你兄弟一起用 -谢谢
- Share that with your brother. - Thank you.
当穷♥人♥太难了
Being poor is terrible.
我知道 我以前也穷过
I know. I've been poor before.
别把这个当成零花钱
Don't think of that as an allowance.
我爱你们 但我同意你们父亲说的
I love you boys, but I agree with your father
你俩需要一些调♥教♥
that you need some seasoning.
这世界已不是享有特权的白人男性的天下
The world is finished with entitled white men.
这世界永远都是享有特权的白人男性的天下
The world will never be finished with entitled white men.
所以我们享有特权
That's why we feel so entitled.
抚养你们时我显然没注意到迹象
I clearly missed the mark when raising you.
这次人为强制的贫困是你父亲和我
This forced poverty is a second chance for your father and I
对你们再教育的机会
to make proper men out of you.
那如果我们挂了呢
What if it kills us?
只有赌注高 回报才会大
Great lessons are only learned when the stakes are high.
你又叫妓♥女♥了
Did... Did you order another prostitute?
没有
No.
你来这干什么
The hell are you doing here?
鉴于过去几天内发生的事情
Due to a few events that have happened over the last few days,
我们现在有个共同敌人
you and I now share a common enemy
我猜共同目标就是打倒这个敌人 狠狠打
and, I assume, the common goal of taking that enemy down. Hard.
是佩顿
It's Payton.
我爱上他女友了
I'm in love with his girlfriend.
我恨他 而且我有些情报
I hate him and I have some information
能毁了他的竞选
that will tank his campaign,
从而摧毁他
and therefore destroy him.
屁♥股♥不错
Nice ass.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是佩顿的哥哥
I'm Payton's brother.
哥们 我是他哥哥 我也是佩顿的哥哥
Dude, I'm his brother t... I'm Payton's brother too.
谁让你们进来的
Who let you in here?
你的仆人
Your, uh... servant person.
听着
Look...
我们想帮你
we wanna help you.
我们最近通过弟弟的一个亲近线人得知
We've been recently informed by someone very close to our brother
他打算在明天下午开启一场
that he intends to launch a major campaign
重要的竞选倡议
initiative by the end of the day tomorrow.
意味着你也该提出你的倡议
Which means you should make it your initiative.
在他之前宣布 羞的他无地自容
Announce it before he does, embarrass the hell out of him.
你们为什么要这么做
And why would you do this?
相信我
Trust me.
我们对佩顿的恨不比你少
We hate Payton way more than you do.
接着练台阶吧 这屁♥股♥太正了
Keep getting those steps in. That ass is bangin'.
斯凯 赶紧过来
Skye? Get over here.
麦地那龙线虫可在我们的有生之年被消灭
Guinea worm could be eradicated in our lifetime
而我们可以成为成就此事的人
and we could be the people who do it.
麦地那龙线虫是一种摧残了非洲
Guinea worm is a parasite that has devastated the lives
无数人生命的寄生虫
of millions of people in Africa,
就因为他们没有干净的饮用水
just because they do not have access to clean drinking water.
抵♥制♥麦地那龙线虫
如果你们选举我做主席
If you elect me as your president,
我承诺让这所学校成为
I promise to make this school the leading voice
彻底根除这种祸害的领头羊
in eliminating this scourge from the face of the earth.
抱歉 这事和学校有什么关系
Sorry, what does this have to do with this school?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你认真的吗 皮埃尔
Are you serious, Pierre?
别这么自私
Quit being so damn selfish.
我们可以提高人们关注度 筹集资金
We can raise awareness, we can raise money.
你瞧 问题就在这
See, this is the problem.
你太沉溺于自己享有的权力
You are all caught up in your own privilege,
你都没意识到三百五十万人
you're not even aware that 3.5 million
深受这种疾病的迫♥害♥
people were afflicted by this disease
这还只是去年一年
last year alone.
Twenty five.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
抱歉 去年只有25人感染麦地那龙线虫
Sorry, 25 people were affected by Guinea worm last year.
三百五十万的数据是在1986年
Three point five million were in 1986.
那是在吉米·卡特根除麦地那龙线虫之前
That was before Jimmy Carter made the eradication of Guinea worm
他第二任期的一项大成就
a pillar of his post-presidency.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不 "你在说什么"
No. "What are you talking about?"
才是更加合适的问题
is the more appropriate question.
我很好奇为什么你选择今天宣布倡议
I'm curious as to why you chose today to make this announcement
以及为什么你选择这个议题
and why you chose this as the thing you wanted to announce.
我还疑惑你是从哪里得到的数据
And I wonder where you got those lousy
而且竟然没有核实真假
statistics that you didn't fact-check.
等等 我知道在哪 我很肯定是詹姆斯的电脑
Wait, I know where. I'm pretty they were on James's computer.
你不久就会收到校报编辑的来电
You should be expecting a call from the editor from the school newspaper
大概是询问你偷鸡摸狗竞选是什么感觉
probably about what it's like to run a campaign that shady enough
竟然敢偷窃对手的政策提议
to steal your opponent's plank,
还蠢到根本辨识不出真假
and dumb enough to not realize it was fake.
你就承认吧 阿斯特丽德 你不在乎学校
Just admit you don't care about this school, Astrid.
你只在乎打败我
All you care about is beating me.
去死吧 佩顿
Go to hell, Payton.
这就对了
Yeah, that's the spirit.
好了 如果大家对真正的倡议感兴趣
All right, if... if anyone is interested in the real issues,
我邀请大家放学后
I would invite you to come join me
去礼堂加入我们 谢谢
in the auditorium after school. Thank you.
你们也该来 看看真正的竞选是什么样
You guys should come too, see what a real campaign looks like.
我是不是说过
Did I or did I not tell you
麦地那龙线虫不是个好主意
that Guinea worm was not the way to go?
大家好 我想感谢大家到来
Hello, everyone. I want to thank you all for coming.
请关灯
Lights, please.
空置零售商场 旧步道商场
你们也许认识这栋大楼
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表