剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
How could you?
你说什么 我怎么能怎样
Excuse me, how could I?
你和所有的人一样
You're just like everybody else.
那好吧
All right then.
-我有个梦想 -你...
- I had a dream... - You...
-好 -却被你毁了
- OK. - ...you're ruining it.
事实上 我才是有梦想的那个人
Point of fact, I was sorta the one with the dream.
对吧 我认为你不会一辈子梦想着
Right? I don't think you spent your life dreaming about being
当副♥主♥席♥之类的事 你先别豪言壮志
the vice president of anything. OK? Let's just slow your roll.
那你答应过我的一切呢
What about everything you promised me?
英菲尼蒂 我认为你是一个伤痕累累的人
Infinity, I think that you're a very damaged person,
但我很尊重你本人
but I respect you enough as an individual
我就和你直说了
to give this to you straight.
我没有足够的证据说这话
I don't have enough proof to say so for sure,
但是我相当肯定
but I am fairly certain
你奶奶一直在毒害你
that your grandmother has been poisoning you.
佩顿
Payton...
-那叫孟乔森氏症候群 -叫什么
- It's called Munchausen by proxy. - It's called what?
那叫孟乔森氏症候群
So it's "Munchausen by proxy."
我没有孟乔森氏症候群
I don't have Munchausen.
是她在让你生病 英菲尼蒂
She is making you sick, Infinity.
我是生病了 霍巴特
I am sick, Payton.
我有癌症
I have cancer.
我觉得你没有
I don't know that you do.
你想占我便宜
You're trying to take advantage of me.
我想要... 我怎么占便宜了
I'm trying to... How... How am I taking advantage?
英菲尼蒂 我要你仔细听清楚
Infinity, I want you to listen very closely
我接下来要告诉你的话
to what I'm about to tell you
因为我不会再说一遍
because I'm not gonna repeat myself
如果以后有人问我这个问题
and if I'm asked about this in the future,
我必须否认
I will have to deny it.
我们检测过你的血液 英菲尼蒂
We tested your blood, Infinity.
完全没有癌症迹象
There was no sign of cancer.
好吗
Okay?
骗子
Liar.
-我骗人 好极了 -你想骗我
- I'm lying. Great. - You're trying to trick me.
也许你只是想和我上♥床♥
You probably just want to have sex with me.
-你想和我上♥床♥ -天呐 没错
- You wanna have sex with me. - Oh my... Yep!
你说得太对了 英菲尼蒂
You know what? You know what? You're right, Infinity.
这就是我一直想要的
That's what I've been after.
整件事都是
This whole thing has been
因为我想找机会勾引你
about just getting the chance to seduce you.
听着 下次她要
Listen, the next time that she tries to
给你打♥针♥时 别允许
put a needle in your arm, you don't let her.
懂吗 不要接受药物
Okay? You don't accept medicine
或来自任何人的"治疗" 坚持六个月
or "Treatments" from anyone for... six months.
看看你是否感觉好些
See if you feel better.
然后当你高中毕业时
And then you graduate from this high school
尽可能地远离这里
and you get as far away from here as you possibly can.
但你能至少给我点钱吗
But can... you at least give me some money?
不 不不 我不能为你负责 懂吗
No. No, no, no. I cannot be responsible for you. Okay?
这存在法律后果 知道吗
There's legal ramifications here, right?
就像是供认罪行
That's like an admission of guilt.
像我也参与了这事一样
That'd be like I played a part in all this.
但你参与了
But you did.
-再见 英菲尼蒂 -你为什么不帮我
- Goodbye, Infinity. - Why won't you help me?
我帮了 我刚救了你一命
I just did! I just saved your life!
这可真丰盛 对吧
Boy, this is something, isn't it?
你得习惯习惯
I mean, this is the kind of treatment
这种高级待遇
you are gonna have to get used to.
这就是当名人的好处
This is what being a celebrity is all about.
永远不用买♥♥单
You never have to pay for anything.
看看这一盘子
Look at that.
听着 亲爱的 我知道
Now, look, honey, I know
你在为录像带的事难过
that you are upset about this videotape thing,
但我和雷谈过了
but I talked to Ray.
他有个好主意
He has a great idea.
他说我们只需要坚称那是假的就行了
He said all we have to say is that it's a fake.
说实话我无法理解
I honestly don't understand
为什么管那基佬叫舔屁男能引起这么大丑闻
why calling that gay man a buttmunch was such a scandal.
萝卜青菜各有所爱呗
I mean, whatever floats your boat.
基佬不都这样吗
That's what gays do.
舔舔屁♥股♥
Munch butts and...
庆祝万圣节
celebrate Halloween.
结束了 佩顿炒了我
It's over. Payton fired me.
什么
What?
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
还有我知道了
And I know.
我知道了 奶奶
I know, Nana.
我知道你一直以来对我做的事
I know what you have been doing to me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
孟乔森氏症候群
Munchausen by proxy.
佩顿说的 奶奶 我知道我没有
Payton told me. Nana, I know that I don't have...
癌症
cancer.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
我不知道为什么你想让我生病
I don't know why you want to make me sick,
我只知道
I just know that...
其实我
really I'm...
我没有病
I'm not sick.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想让你生病
That I want to make you sick?
那些注射剂里面是什么 奶奶
What are all the injections, Nana?
你知道是什么
You know what they are.
治疗你癌症的化疗药物
They're the chemo for your cancer.
为什么只有你和雷
Why is it that you and Ray
才能给我注射药物
are the only ones who can give me the injections
那难道不是医生的工作吗
when a doctor is supposed to do that?
医生 医生
Oh, a doctor! A doctor?
如果我把你留给医生
If I left this in the hands of a doctor,
你根本就不能去上学
you would not be going to school,
你不能睡在自己的床上
you would not be sleeping in your own bed.
如果我把你留给医生
If I left it to a doctor,
你就只能生活在医院的病房♥里
you would be living your life in a hospital room.
都是因为我的牺牲
It is only through my sacrifice,
我放弃了我的生活
I have given up my life
让你可以过你想要的生活
so you could live the life you wanted,
然后你就这么回报我
and this is how you repay me?
而且我不知道为什么
And I don't know why
那个小子要跟你说这些
that boy would tell you something like that,
但如果他说了 他就太罪恶了
but if he did, then he is evil.
他们验了我的血 奶奶
They tested my blood, Nana!
-你坐下 -我不在乎 我不坐下
- You sit down. - I don't care! I'm not gonna sit down!
-我不在乎 不在乎 -坐下
- I don't care! I don't care! - Sit down!
大家都应该知道她对我♥干♥了什么
Everybody should know what she has been doing to me!
你应该为这一盘意面买♥♥单
You should have to pay for all of this pasta!
你... 你坐下
You... You sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
我没有骗你
I didn't lie to you.
你夺走了我的一切
You've taken everything from me.
你夺走了我的男友
You've taken my boyfriend.
你的男友 可笑
Your boyfriend. Ha!
他是在占你便宜
He is taking advantage of you.
你的智商只有幼儿园的水平
You have the IQ of a kindergartner.
我要杀了那个小子
I'm gonna kill that boy.
我失去了成为学校副♥主♥席♥的机会
I lost my shot at being vice president of my school.
也失去了对你的信任
And I lost my trust in you.
-不不 你去哪 -没想好
- No, no, no. Where are you going? - I don't know.
也许去举报你
Maybe I'm gonna turn you in.
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
不准再给我注射
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表