剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
You're gonna have to move out, you know.
如果你刚才说的是 "我们重新来过
If you said to me right now, "Let's start fresh.
让我们一同成为这个家的男子汉
Let's be the men of this family together,
传承这个姓氏 纪念我们的父亲
let's carry on the name, honor our father.
为这栋伟大的房♥子创造美好的未来"
Create a vision for the future of this great house,"
那我会原谅过去的一切
then I would forgive everything.
在你俩折磨了我这么久以后
If I can do that, after all the tortures
如果我还能原谅你们
that you two have put me through,
你们是否也能
can't you?
你听说过泛生论吗
Have you ever heard of pangenesis?
没有
No.
希波克拉底[古希腊医师]相信有微小的器官
Hippocrates believed that there are tiny body parts
从人体的血管进入生殖器
that moved through a person's blood into their genitals
并传给下一代
and passed along to their offspring.
-血统 -天哪
- Bloodlines. - Jesus.
父母和孩子之前强大的血缘联♥系♥
Powerful bonds between parents and children.
还有专为保护血统的法律
Laws are passed to protect them.
这就是为何在西方文化中
That's how important the true line
正统的继承人如此重要
of descent has been to western culture.
没错 这些理论也被
Yes, and those same theories were used
优生学家利用 使种族歧视合法
by eugenicists to institutionalize racism.
反正你不属于这里
Well, you don't belong here.
你不是这家的人 永远不是
You're not one of us and you never will be.
我知道自己是局外人 好吗
I know I'm an outsider, all right?
所以我对一切都感激不尽
That's why I appreciate it all so much.
所以我去妈妈的慈善晚会
That's why I go to Mom's charity functions and...
走遍古董店 为爸爸寻找未集齐的书籍
visit antique stores to see if I can find some lost volume for Dad.
所以我一直想成总统 来提升
It's why I've been trying to elevate our family name
这个家族的形象
by becoming president,
所以我一直陪伴在爸爸的病床边
and it's why I've been by our father's bedside
握着他的手 为他祈祷
holding his hand and praying for him.
现在拍马屁晚了 老弟
It's a little late for ass-kissing, bro.
你瞧 这你们就错了 老哥
Yeah, see, um, that's where you're wrong, bro.
爸爸在好转
Dad is improving.
医生称其为奇迹
Doctor said it's a miracle.
他还在昏迷中 但他的脑电波已趋于正常
He's still in a coma, but his brain waves are normalizing
他的脚也对激烈触碰有反应
and his feet are responsive to sharp touch.
他会醒来的
So he's gonna wake up.
也许不是明天或下周 但总有一天会的
Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but eventually.
在那之后 妈妈和我要告诉他你们的所作所为
And then, Mom and I are gonna tell him how you've acted and...
到那时 全世界的正统血脉都拯救不了你们
well, all the bloodlines in the world won't be able to save you.
雷医师的全名叫雷·卡拉瓦里奇
Ray the technician's full name is Ray Callawalich.
他过去六年一直在儿童医院的
He's been working at the lab at the children's hospital
化验室工作 据我所知
for the last six years, which, as far as I can tell,
这是他最长的一份工作
is the longest he's held down any job,
他对医院忠心耿耿 因为
though he owes them his loyalty because
院方似乎完全不在乎
they seem unperturbed by the fact that
他曾在90年末因电♥信♥诈骗被捕 尽管没被起诉
he was arrested for wire fraud in the late 90s and never charged.
-电♥信♥诈骗 -后面更诡异
- Wire fraud? - It gets grosser.
他的脸书账号♥一共就四个朋友
He has all of four friends on Facebook,
两个是英菲尼蒂和她奶奶
two are Infinity and her grandmother,
另外两个是乐高乐园和菲尔斯饼干
the other two are Legoland and Mrs. Fields Cookies.
他八小时之前刚发布新状态 这么说的
And he posted eight hours ago that he's, quote,
"激动" 但他激动俩字写错了
"Excited," but he misspelled excited,
"就要去亚特兰蒂斯了" 亚特兰蒂斯写错
"to go to Atlantis," misspelled Atlantis,
"和我亲爱的朋友及她的孙女" 没了
"with my dear fiend Infinity and her grandmother," end quote.
他本来还想艾特英菲尼蒂
And he tried tagging Infinity,
结果艾特到了英菲尼迪SUV
but he ended up tagging an Infinity SUV in the background.
亚特兰蒂斯是什么
What's Atlantis?
等等 你真的不知道吗
Wait, are you serious?
好吧 你太富了
Oh, of course, you're too rich.
超好玩的 最棒的水上乐园
It's amazing, it's like the best resort ever.
前提是喜欢水上滑道 不过说真的
That is, if you like waterslides, but come on,
他们有一个水上滑道穿过水底
I mean, they have this waterslide that goes underwater with,
还能看到鲨鱼什么的
like, sharks and stuff.
总之 你不觉得很奇怪吗
Anyway, don't you think it's weird that
这个傻缺化验室医师竟然
this dimwitted lab technician would be,
会和在他医院就医的病人成为密友
like, best friends with a patient at his hospital?
你有什么想法
You have a theory?
孟乔森氏症候群 奶奶故意让英菲尼蒂得病
Munchausen by proxy. She's making Infinity sick.
不会吧
Oh, come on.
奶奶自己拿钱 还买♥♥通了傻缺化验室医师
Grandmother's on the take and co-opted a dimwitted lab technician,
用假期和邮轮旅行和其他什么的贿赂他
bribing him with vacations and cruises and God knows what else
好让她篡改英菲尼蒂的病历
so she can tinker with Infinity's medical records.
-这似乎很难证明 -完全可以证明
- This seems impossible to prove. - It's totally possible to prove.
我们举♥行♥一个献血活动 拿到样本 单独化验
We host a blood drive, get a sample, test it independently.
别这么看我 我们把这个作为竞选活动
Don't look at me like that. We'll make it a campaign event,
发表声明说这个社会
a statement saying that ignorance
必须正视艾滋病
about HIV has no place in our society
我们学校任何人都可以献血
and anyone at our school who wants to can donate blood,
包括同性恋和海地人
including gays and Haitians.
我来组织 保准没问题
I'll set it up, it'll be a slam dunk.
-学校里没有海地人 -有一个 皮埃尔
- There aren't any Haitians at this school. - There's one. Pierre.
这样我们就能锁定同性恋和海地人的投票
We'll nail down the gay vote and the Haitian vote.
-真的是海地人那一票 -没错
- Literally the Haitian vote. - That's right.
还有件事
One more thing,
我们不告诉詹姆斯举♥行♥献血活动的原因
we don't tell James why we're doing the blood drive.
为什么
Why not?
他非常想和英菲尼蒂撇清关系
He's real trigger happy about dumping Infinity.
这活动也许会让他抓狂
This might send him over the edge.
恐怕最后他会自己开了她
He'd probably end up firing her himself.
谁知道 也许只是虚惊一场
Who konws, maybe this could be nothing.
也许老家伙就是个白眼变♥态♥
Maybe this guy's just a wall-eyed creep
喜欢和青少年
who likes hanging out with teenagers
以及他们的奶奶一起去主题公园 没别的
and their grandmothers at theme parks and it ends there.
但我们确认前 先不要声张 好吗
Until we know for sure, we keep this between us, okay?
好
Okay.
献血活动
好极了 很高兴见到你
Great. Nice meeting you.
我过去也想献血
I've tried to give blood in the past,
但别人说我不能献
but I've been told that I can't,
因为每年我们一家都去太子港
because every year my family travels to Port-au-Prince,
而海地是疟疾重灾区
and Haiti is a malaria zone.
不过我觉得这是骗人的
Which I think is a lie.
真正的原因是无知 仇外和对艾滋癔病
The real reason is ignorance and xenophobia and AIDS hysteria.
佩顿竟然能注意到这种事
And for Payton to notice something like that,
我觉得他当主席后如果还能这么注重细节
I just think if this is the kind attention to detail he'll show as president,
他很可能成为
he has a shot at leading one of
这个学校历史上最有意义
the most meaningful student governments
学生会的主席
in the history of this school.
我收到你信息了
I just got your text.
怎么回事 这是什么
What's going on? What is this?
对我们很不利 我们怎么没想到组织这种活动
It's bad is what it is. Why aren't we doing stuff like this?
你是候选人 这问题该我问你才是
You're the candidate. I should be asking you that question.
-谢谢大家 -感谢大家前来 真的
- Thanks, everyone. - Thank you all for coming, really.
我好兴奋
I'm so excited. Okay.
-我没事 -一切都好吗 感谢前来
- I'm good. - How's it going? Thank you for being here.
感谢你的帮助 真的
Appreciate your help. Really appreciate it.
照顾好她 帮她连上仪器
Take good care of her. Get her all hooked up and...
我不打算大闹天宫
I'm gonna try not to make a scene,
但咱仨最好出去好好谈谈
but the three of us might want to have a discussion outside.
-詹姆斯 冷静 -你给我闭上臭嘴 迈克菲
- James, calm down. - You shut your cake hole, McAfee.
詹姆斯
James!
你们背着我组织了这场活动 是不是
You organized this whole thing behind my back, didn't you?
这是对我们关系的严重背叛
That is a profound breach of our relationship.
佩顿 别这么做
Payton, do not do this.
这件事你不想知道
This is something you do not want to know.
无论她有什么猫腻
Whatever is going on with her,
只要你不知道 你就可以推诿责任
this holding hinges on you not knowing about it.
詹姆斯 宠物乐队试镜真把你逼疯了
Well, James, this Pet Band audition must be really stressing you out.
-去你的 -去你的
- Screw you. - Screw you.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表