剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Get it?
很好
Good.
玛丽 你得帮我的指甲想想办法
Mari, you've gotta do something about these nails.
都有竖线了
I've got ridges.
真的 竖线
Ridges, I tell you!
你得帮我补起来
You've got to fill them in or do something.
你还没睡 打算通宵吗
Why are you up? Are you pulling an all-nighter?
我不能让你一个人看这个
I didn't want to risk you seeing this alone.
佩顿·霍巴特先生收
是艾丽斯婚礼的请柬
This is an invitation to Alice's wedding.
新郎是个叫萨德的男人
To a guy named Thad.
萨德是谁
Who's Thad?
就是艾丽斯要嫁的人
The guy that Alice is marrying, apparently.
我都不知道她和别人在一起了
I didn't even know that she was dating anyone.
你上次跟她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to her?
我不记得了
Oh, I don't remember.
有段日子了
A while.
一年 也许是两年 挺久了
A year maybe, or two. It's been a while.
和她说话只会让我更心痛
It hurt more to talk than not to.
这是手写字迹吗
Is this calligraphy done by hand?
应该是的
I would assume so.
我把一切都搞砸了
I screwed up everything in my life.
我的野心
My ambition...
毒害了所有决定
just poisoned every decision.
选英菲尼蒂当副♥主♥席♥
Pick Infinity for the VP,
无视德斯逖的谎言
ignore Dusty's lies,
和艾丽斯分手
break up with Alice.
那天在里弗家
That day with River in his house...
他自杀的那天
The day he killed himself?
我对他发火
I was so mad at him.
非常不友好
I was so unkind.
只想着自己
It was all about me.
我应该
Should've just...
闭嘴倾听一次
shut up and listened for once in my life.
你要参加婚礼吗
Are you gonna go to the wedding?
有什么不同吗
What's the difference?
凯志
Khai Zhi?
你醒着
You're awake?
我当然醒着
Of course I'm awake.
在这个自怨自艾的人面前我怎么睡得着
How can I sleep with all the self-pity in the room?
我从来没听你讲过话
I don't think I've ever heard you speak before.
你还爱她吗
Do you still love her?
爱
Yes.
那就醒醒酒把她抢回来
Well, then, sober up and go get her.
♪清晨醒来♪
♪I woke up this morning♪
♪陪我变老的只有无趣♪
♪I get bored as I get older♪
我喜欢这首
I like this song.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick. Okay?
我在那里演出了三年
I've been playing in that place for three years,
而你却一直在收拾桌子 回避我
and all you ever do is bus dishes and avoid me.
你想让我♥干♥什么 上去和声吗
What do you want me to do, come up and harmonize?
这是个正确的决定
Hey, this is a good call.
让艾丽斯回心转意
Making your play for Alice.
我很担心你 你喝太多酒了
I've been worried about you. You drink too much.
她是我的挚爱 我现在醒酒了
She's the love of my life, and I'm sober now.
不只醒酒 我彻底清醒了
I'm more than sober. I'm awake.
我从前漫无目的 现在有了
I've been rudderless, and now I have a purpose.
是那个亚麻压花信封给的
That purpose arrived in an embossed linen envelope.
-书写很漂亮 -是啊
- And the calligraphy was beautiful. - Yeah.
看到请柬的那刻 我感受到了痛苦
I felt the pain when I saw the invitation.
我已经能感受一切
I... I feel everything now.
也许这就是你拒我远之的原因
Maybe that's why you keep me at a distance.
你不像以前那么需要我了
You don't need me as much as you used to.
是吧 你到底是什么 是我的良知吗
Yeah, what are you exactly? You're my... You're my conscience?
不 我是你的影子 记得吗
No, I'm your shadow. Remember?
影子 对
Shadow, right.
没错 大哲学家 我的黑暗面
Right. Jung, my dark side.
但你的黑暗面 也就是想要隐藏的那一面
Except with you, your dark side, the part you're trying to hide,
是能够感知的一面
is the part that feels things.
你说我现在为什么能够感受了呢
Why do you think I feel everything so much now?
曾经的我怎么努力却都感受不到
When I used to have such a hard time... feeling anything?
因为你没有了野心
'Cause you've lost your ambition.
当你从政的时候
When you were a politician,
有感受是一种奢望
you didn't have the luxury of having your own feelings.
阻挡了你 迫使你用
They got in the way of you figuring out
战略性的思维处理问题
the most strategic way of handling things.
你可以为了竞选而生气 伤心 愧疚
If it served the campaign to feel mad or sad or guilty, you did.
意思是我只有做个废柴 才能够感受事物
So I have to be a loser to be able to feel things?
我不清楚
I'm not sure yet.
好吧 那
Okay, well...
你怎么想
what do you think?
我觉得你应该在下一家甜甜圈店里
I think you should pull over at the next Dunkin' Donuts
再买♥♥一大杯冰咖啡
to get another giant iced coffee...
还有 我喜欢这首歌♥
and that I like this song.
♪世上没有其他事♪
♪There was nothing in the world♪
♪比感受到你在我内心深处♪
♪That I ever wanted more♪
♪更加让我渴望♪
♪Than to feel you deep in my heart♪
♪世上没有其他事♪
♪There was nothing in the world♪
♪比从未感受过支离破碎♪
♪That I ever wanted more♪
♪更加让我渴望♪
♪Than to never feel the breaking apart♪
♪我手中你的照片♪
♪My pictures of you♪
你可以给她打个电♥话♥
You know, you could just call her.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
这事不能这么解决
That's not how this sort of thing is supposed to go, okay?
应该像这样
Here's what happens:
见到了她 她会问 "你怎么找到我的"
I'll see her, then she'll be like, "Whoa! How did you find me?"
我就说 "我太了解你了
I'll be like, "I know you so well that I was able to deduce
能推测出你刚刚上了哪节课
exactly what class you'd be coming out of at this moment.
伦理推理18
Ethical Reasoning 18,
中国古典政♥治♥及伦理推理
Classical Chinese Political and Ethical Reasoning.
一定是这节课"
There's no way you weren't taking that class."
然后她就会意识到没人比我更懂她
And then she'll realize that no one knows her as well as I do,
我们是天生一对
and that we're meant to be together.
我觉得你还是直接给她打电♥话♥比较好
Yeah, I think you should just call her.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait.
那是她
There she is.
真是不可思议
Wow. What do you know?
好了
Okay.
去夺回你的姑娘吧
Go get your girl.
萨德
Thad!
你是世界上最好的男人 谢谢
You're the best thing in the whole world, thank you so much.
我们还是走吧 好吗
You know what? Let's get outta here, okay?
我不想让她见到我
I don't want her to see me.
佩顿
Payton?
我要
Oh, should I...
那我就
Yeah, I'll just...
天哪
Oh, my God!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我不是故意 你在这里上学 当我没说
Well, that's... I didn't mean... You go here, so never mind.
佩顿 这是我的未婚夫 萨德
Uh, Payton, this is Thad, my fiancé.
很高兴见到你 久仰大名
Hey. It's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
很有力
It's firm.
你要我
Do you want me to just...
-好啊 你不介意吧 -当然了
- Yea... Yeah, if you wouldn't mind. - Yeah, sure.
不不 你不用
Oh, no. You don't have to do...
我就想去看看自♥由♥之路 所以
I was just gonna go check out the Freedom Trail, so...
好了
Okay. All right.
-待会儿见 -待会儿见 很高兴见到你
- I'll see you later. Okay. - See you in a bit. Nice to meet you.
要喝点咖啡吗
Would you maybe want to get a cup of coffee?
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mother?
挺好 她挺好的
Good. She's good.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表