剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
他什么时候会醒
When is he gonna wake up?
我们已经让他进入了药物诱导性昏迷
We've put him in a medically induced coma.
我们依然未能诊断出
We still haven't been able to diagnose
引起佩顿发烧和其他病症的原因
what's causing Payton's fever and symptoms.
我想减缓大脑的供血
I want to slow down blood flow to the brain
方便做其他检查
so we can perform some other tests.
有必要这么夸张吗
Is all this necessary?
有 有必要
Yes! It's necessary.
老天 就是些宝石而已
For God's sake, they're just some shiny stones.
佩顿对我说的最后一句话
The last thing Payton said to me
就是他可能被人下了毒
was he thought someone might've poisoned him.
对 一星期内已经中毒两次了
Yes, that would've been two poisonings in one week,
但他是个极易引起争议的人物
but he's a very polarizing figure.
我从没见过这样的毒
This is not playing out like any poison I've ever seen.
是不是那种高级的俄♥罗♥斯♥毒药
What about one of those fancy Russian ones?
你觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机构会盯上他吗
Do you have reason to believe the GRU would be targeting him?
问题出在这里
The problem is here.
大家好 跟我非亲非故的请离开
Hello. Everybody not related to me, please leave.
瞧瞧
Well...
真高兴你终于有空
so pleased you finally found the time
来医院看看你儿子了
to come visit your son in the hospital.
你说过你会对他们一视同仁
You told me you would love him as much as the others.
看来我们都说过违心话
Both of us have said things we didn't mean, it seems.
我早上接到了个电♥话♥
I got a phone call earlier today.
-喂 -给我听着 你这个王八蛋
- Yes? - Now you listen to me, you son of a bitch.
她什么都告诉他了
She told him everything.
你们如何把爱做遍家里每一个角落
How you two did it in every room of the house.
你们如何一起谋划私奔
How you two are planning on running away together.
然后我在你的衣柜里发现了打包好的行李
And then I found your packed suitcase in your closet.
你承认吗
Do you deny it?
承认
No.
-都是真的 -棒
- It's all true. - Yes!
恭喜 老兄
Congrats, dude!
听到了吗 小傻♥逼♥ 你出局了
Hear that, you lil' squib? You're out!
你没有遵守诺言
You have broken your promise...
背叛了我
and I am betrayed,
羞辱了我
humiliated.
可我不想太绝情
But I refuse to be cruel,
所以我自然会继续支付必要的费用
so I will, of course, continue to send the funds necessary
让佩顿恢复健康
for Payton to recover from his latest illness,
不过等他康复了
but if and when he does recover,
他将认识到现实的残酷
it will be a rude awakening for him.
这将会是我为你们俩
It will be the last dollar
花的最后一分钱
either of you will ever receive from me.
你被遗嘱除名了
You're out of the will,
佩顿也是
and so is Payton.
此外 我祝你们好运
Other than that, I wish you the best.
真心的
And I mean that sincerely.
大政♥治♥家
第一季 第七集
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么
Why...
干嘛
What?
是我
It's me.
我能进去吗
Can I please come in?
不行
No.
我们只谈正事 我发誓
I'll keep it professional. I swear.
我听到消息了
I heard the news.
太糟了
It's awful.
我这辈子头一次
You know, for the first time,
觉得自己生活会走上正轨
I thought my life was gonna be normal.
我离开了姥姥
I got away from my nana.
单身的感觉太好了
It felt so great to be single.
别见怪
No offense.
而现在 真是...
And now this, it's just...
现在谁还会落得个昏迷不醒
Who just ends up in a coma anymore?
你知道发生什么了吗
Do you know what even happened?
知道
Yeah.
我还真知道
Actually, I do.
是吗
You do?
-我能吃个马卡龙吗 -嗯
- Can I have one of those? - Yeah.
你听说过菲罗克忒忒斯吗
Have you ever heard of Philoctetes?
佩顿的死法♥会♥跟他一样
Well, Payton's gonna die the same way.
但不是死于九头蛇 那玩意不存在
Except not because of a Hydra, 'cause those aren't real,
因为我用一把
but because I shot him
注了负鼠脏汁的BB枪射中了他
with a BB that I soaked in possum guts.
你 你开枪打了佩顿
You... You shot Payton?
他们要是没有及时给他注射抗生素
And if they don't get him antibiotics, like, right away,
他会死于败血症
he's gonna die of sepsis.
-就跟菲罗克忒忒斯一样 -不
- Just like Philoctetes. - Oh, no!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为姥姥说我必须杀掉他
Because Nana told me I had to kill him!
当然了
Of course she did.
我也想杀他
And I wanted to.
因为他我们才会分手
He's the reason why we broke up!
我不能跟你待在这儿了
I can't be here with you.
英菲尼蒂 别走
Infinity! Don't leave!
离开你我活不了
I can't live without you!
我会死
I'll die!
我们达成共识了
We've reached a consensus.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们需要继续给他注射镇定剂
We need to keep him under sedation
做进一步观察
for further observation.
进一步观察
Further observation?
我儿子要死了
My son is dying!
我知道你儿子觉得自己中毒了
I know you say your son thought he was poisoned,
但这不可能
but that doesn't happen.
他吐了血
He was vomiting blood.
我们只是想帮他退烧
Now we just want to get his fever down.
然后就可以再做些检查
Then we can run more tests
看看究竟是什么情况
to find out what's going on here,
因为他的黄疸可能是
because his jaundice might mean
肝脏衰竭的初步征兆
that we are seeing the first signs of liver failure.
-天哪 -你们听说过菲罗克忒忒斯吗
- Oh, my God! - Have you guys heard of Philoctetes?
他说的那个是什么词来着
I forget the word that he used, but
我的男朋友
my boyfriend,
他想杀了佩顿
he wanted to kill Payton,
所以他用BB枪吸取了负鼠脏汁
so he soaked a BB in possum guts
并用那枪打中了佩顿的屁♥股♥
and he shot him in the butt with it.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
他刚告诉我的 我马上就来了
He just told me. I came straight here.
-你是说负鼠脏汁吗 -你到底...
- Did you say possum guts? - What are you...
如果这是真的 佩顿会患上败血症
If that really happened, Payton would be suffering from sepsis.
败血症 就是这个词 他得的就是这个
Sepsis! That's the word he used. That's what he has.
-就是这个 -你们在逗我吗
- That's it. - Are you shitting me?
我们需要采取急救措施
We've got a code blue!
快拿抗生素注射袋过来
Let's get some antibiotics in the IV bag.
五千毫升的头孢曲松万古霉素
Five thousand mill of Ceftriaxone-Vancomycin.
你还没给他用过抗生素 你站那儿别动
You've never given him antibiotics? You stay right there!
-你怎么能没想到呢 -你说他中毒了
- How did you not catch this? - You said he was poisoned.
我们一般不用抗生素来治疗中毒症状
We don't treat poisoning with antibiotics.
我的天 你连血液检查也没做吗
Oh, my God. You didn't do a blood panel?
我们确实查过了 结果显示白细胞数量过高
We did do a blood panel, which showed elevated white cell count,
但是我们排除了细菌性感染的可能
but we didn't consider a bacterial infection.
另外这里是加利福尼亚 好吗
Also, this is California, okay?
我们不能随随便便给谁都用抗生素
We don't just give everyone antibiotics the second they walk in.
这到底算什么医院啊
What kind of hospital is this?
你刚刚是说自己叫英菲尼蒂吗
Did you say your name was Infinity...
高级套间看得到海景 是吧
The Superior Suite, that does have an ocean view, right?
只有局部海景 那是什么意思
A partial view? What does that mean?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表