剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我就想象你和我
...I pictured you and me
坐着豪华车 在宾夕法尼亚大道上
on the limo ride down Pennsylvania Avenue
在你首次就职典礼之日开往白宫
toward the White House on the day of your first inaugural.
是的
Yes.
你和他一整夜都在一起吗
Did you spend the night with him?
是的
Yes.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
相信什么
Believe what?
我是个冷血婊♥子♥ 血管中流淌着冰水吗
That I'm a stone-cold bitch with ice water in my veins?
对 没错
Yes. Exactly.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我也想你了
I've missed you too.
我从没觉得你这么有魅力过
And I've never been more attracted to you.
天哪
God!
我的宝贝
My baby!
我的宝贝 我的宝贝
My baby! My baby!
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Oh, are you hurt? - No.
谢天谢地 你怎么逃出来的
Thank God. How did you escape?
我们必须报♥警♥
We must call the police.
绑♥架♥你的人肯定知道你会回来
Whoever took you will know that you'll come here.
是像布丽·拉尔森那部电影一样吗[房♥间]Was it one of those situations like that Brie Larson movie?
不 妈妈 我没有逃 没人绑♥架♥我
No, Mom. I didn't escape. No one took me.
-什么 -我离家出走了
- Wha... - I ran away from home.
但家里到处都是血
But there was blood all over the place.
他们验了DNA 不是你的
They tested it, it wasn't yours.
是里卡多的
It was Ricardo's.
我强迫他把现场布置成他绑♥架♥我的假象
I forced him to make it look like he kidnapped me,
但说实话 其实是我绑♥架♥了他
but the honest truth is that I kinda kidnapped him.
我得离开一阵
I needed to get away.
我不幸福
I'm not happy.
我不想再憎恨自己的生活了
I don't wanna hate my life anymore.
不幸福不是让我们经历这些的理由
Not happy is not a reason to put us through all of this.
不幸福是抗抑郁剂存在的意义
Not happy is what antidepressants are for.
我想感受我的生活 妈妈
I wanna feel my life, Mom.
如果我吃药吃的分辨不出自己幸福与否
If I'm too drugged up to know if I'm happy or sad,
我又怎么会知道是否需要做出改变
how am I gonna know if I need to make changes?
亲爱的 我们这样的人从不改变
Honey, people like us don't make changes.
改变可能危及到我们
Making changes could risk everything
来之不易的一切
we've worked so hard to attain.
首先我们要做的
The first thing we're going to do
就是想出一个合理的故事
is come up with a good enough story
把这一切都怪罪到里卡多头上
to pin all of this on that Ricardo boy.
-什么 -亲爱的
- What? - Sweetheart!
整个社区都围着你转
The entire community has gathered around you
仿佛你掉井里了
like some kid in a well.
如果他们发现这只是
If they find out this is just
愚蠢青少年离家出走
some silly teenage runaway story,
我们就太丢脸了
we will be humiliated.
因为不如我们的人
'Cause people who aren't like us
天天都在受羞辱 妈妈
get humiliated every day, Mom.
我亲眼见到的
I saw it firsthand.
服务生 流浪汉在街上大号♥
Waitresses, homeless going number two in the streets,
坐公共交通的人们
people on public transportation.
外面简直是地狱
It's hell out there.
所以我要说出真♥相♥
Which is why I'm gonna tell the truth
关于我的所到之地 和所见所闻
about where I was and what I saw,
并且作为一位真正的平民女性 赢得选择
and win this election as a true woman of the people.
他们会看穿你
They will see through it.
你不是
You're not.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
我是有毒瘾的妓♥女♥的女儿
I'm the daughter of a drug-addicted hooker.
我要告诉大家一切
I'm gonna tell them everything.
然后我会赢
And then I'm gonna win.
感谢大家前来
Thank you all for coming.
如你们所见 我并没有死
As you can see, I'm not dead.
我想向大家致以诚挚的抱歉
I'd like to give my sincerest apologies
因我的失踪而引起的媒体恐慌
for the media circus that my disappearance caused.
请相信我 这不是我的初衷
Please know that it was never my intention,
并且我打算弥补一切
and that I plan to make amends
并补偿所有为寻找我
and repay every taxpayer dollar spent
而花费的纳税人的钱
trying to ascertain my whereabouts.
我离家出走是因为我感觉无法承受
I ran away because I felt overwhelmed...
来自家庭和学校的压力
by pressures both at home and at school.
但是
But...
我在此告诉大家
I'm here to tell you that
离家出走只让一切更加糟糕
running away really does only make it worse.
我的父母 老师 同学和我的支持者
To my parents, my teachers, my peers, and my supporters,
突发新闻
失踪女孩搜救结束
我真得很抱歉让你们失望了
I'm truly sorry to have let you down.
是我疯了 还是她真的表现出众
Am I crazy or is she kinda knocking this out of the park?
这就是08年希拉里
This is like '08 Hillary
在新罕布♥什♥尔声泪俱下的那次
tearing up in that cafe in New Hampshire.
你会感觉"我以为我恨她 也许我不恨她"
You're like, "Oh, I thought I hated her. Maybe I don't hate her."
她简直一派胡言 但我相信她说的每句话
She could not be more full of shit, but I believe everything she's saying.
-我不知道她是怎么做到的 -我们懂 她屌♥爆了
- I don't know how she's doing it. - Yeah, we get it. She's freaking amazing.
我们得改变故事的走向
We need to change the narrative,
并立即宣布新副♥主♥席♥人选
and announce a new VP right now.
这些名字我一个也不认识
Well, I don't recognize any of these names.
只是说说 我觉得皮埃尔是最好的选择
I'm just saying, I think Pierre's the best option.
他好像有兴趣
He seems interested,
他会成为学校历史上第一个海地候选人
he'd be the first Haitian candidate in school history,
我觉得他可以扭转局势
I think he could really move the needle.
好吧 他向警♥察♥作证
Okay, well, he testified to the police
说他觉得我们杀了阿斯特丽德
that he thought we murdered Astrid,
詹姆斯 他也许不是我们最忠实的拥护者
James, he might not be our strongest advocate.
我宁愿选食堂大妈
I'd seriously rather pick a lunch lady.
这些都不行 再想想
These are a no, try again!
了解选民的顾虑
了解普通学生的问题
有同情心
可信度
了解自己的定位
与学生会的关系
数据出炉了
So, the numbers are in.
老实说 有些出乎意料
And frankly, they're a little bit shocking.
让我有点怀疑自己的做事方法
They kind of made me question my own methodology.
但这次民调跟之前民调的方法一致
But this poll was conducted no differently than prior polls.
都是电♥话♥调查可能的选民
It's the same live caller likely voter survey
整个竞选期间我都靠这个分♥析♥数据
that I've relied on this entire campaign.
我可以问心无愧在这里
And I can honestly stand here
向你们保证我觉得模型没问题
and tell you that I stand by this model.
克莉斯
Kris...
我知道 这值得再三强调
I know, it just, uh, it bears repeating.
通常到了竞选的这个阶段
Normally, at this phase of a campaign,
诸如今天这样高调的媒体亮相
a high-profile media event like today's,
我以为民调数据会出现巨大的震荡
I thought we'd see a much larger swing in the polls than we do.
好还是坏 克莉斯
Good or bad, Kris?
多数是坏消息
Mostly bad.
我觉得你的新闻发布会非常成功 阿斯特丽德
I thought that your press conference was masterful, Astrid.
说真的 我会投票给你
Like, honestly, I would vote for you.
显然我会投票给你
I mean, obviously, I will vote for you.
但你下降了 佩顿上升了
But you dipped and Payton rose.
在布施公园录像带后
We had a three-point lead after
我们本领先三个百分点 现在落后了四个
the Busch Gardens tape and now he's up four.
布施花♥园♥录像带 上升3个百分点
今天 下降4个百分点
这就相当于一周内震荡七个百分点
That's a seven-point swing in a week.
如果我们还有时间 也许可以挽回
Which we could maybe claw back from if we had more time,
但明天就是选举日
but the election's tomorrow.
还有 你的支持率一塌糊涂
Also, your approval rating is now underwater.
51%的人认为你是负面形象
Fifty-one percent say they have a negative image of you,
51%不支持 38%支持
38%认为你是正面形象
thirty-eight percent say that image is positive.
有好消息吗
Is there any good news?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表