剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
你是我生命中最美的遇见
You are the best thing that will ever happen to me.
没错
Yes.
我同意
I agree.
现在我们吃鱼吧
Let's move on to fish course.
我不想发"我羞愧地抬不起头"
I don't want to say "I'm overwhelmed with shame."
-太工于心计 听上去像假的 -的确是假的
- That's too calculating, it sounds fake. - It is fake.
不
No.
"我今晚与佩顿分手
"I broke up with Payton tonight.
我猜你们可以说是我给他戴了绿帽子
I guess you could say I cheated on him,
但事情远比这复杂
though it's more complicated than that.
我不会点名这次事件中的第三方
I will not name the other party involved at this time
出于对其家人的尊重 此致"
out of respect to their family. Period."
很好 充满神秘感 让人好奇
That's good. Mysterious. Really makes you lean in.
发布吧
Post it.
贱♥人♥
反响很好
This is good.
天哪 人类真是禽兽 这些评论太恶毒了
Jesus, people are freakin' animals. These comments are brutal.
效果非常理想
This is really good.
我不喜欢这么做
I didn't like doing that.
我知道
I know.
这是正确的决定
It's the right thing to do.
佩顿 等你准备好我们就开始 哥们
Hey, Payton. We're ready when you are, buddy.
好
Okay.
我心碎了
56个赞
BGM: Yes I'm Changing by Tame Impala
♪I was raging♪
♪It was late♪
♪In the world my demons cultivate♪
♪I felt the strangest emotion♪
♪But it wasn't hate, for once♪
♪Yes, I'm changing♪
♪Yes, I'm gone...♪
佩顿
Payton.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
听着 我知道你普通话学的吃力
Look, I know you've been struggling with Mandarin
里弗在指导你
and River was tutoring you.
你现在肯定很难受
You must be going through a lot right now.
没错
Yeah, I am.
考试时来露个面 我给你A
Just show up for the exams, and I'll give you an A.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢您
Thank you.
保重
Okay.
哥们 真遗憾
Hey, man, I'm really sorry.
数据很棒 这招太妙了 要是我能想到就好了
Numbers look great. Genius. Wish I'd thought of it.
得去餐厅游说别人了
Go to the cafeteria and press some flesh.
♪And I was searching endlessly♪
♪But, baby♪
♪Now there's nothing left That I can do♪
♪So don't be blue♪
♪There is another future waiting there♪
♪For you♪
♪It's calling out for you♪
♪Arise and walk, come through♪
♪Someone beyond that door♪
♪Is calling out for you♪
我能想象
Well, I can imagine.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well. Oh.
看看谁回来了
Look who's home.
装逼小姐 把门关上
Ms. Fancypants, shut the door.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-坐下 -遵命 女士
- Sit down. - Yes, ma'am.
这位可爱的年轻人正告诉我
This lovely young man was telling me
你又一次拒绝了他
that you turned him down again
关于做他竞选学生会副手的事儿
as a running mate in the school election.
这已经是你第二次违抗我了
That is twice now that you have defied me
我想要个解释
and I would like an explanation.
我只是不想受到关注
I just don't want all that attention.
别唬我了
Oh, don't you lie to me.
是你让我联♥系♥13台新闻团队
You were the one who begged me to call the Channel 13 news team
好让你免费游玩乐高乐园
so you could get a free trip to Legoland.
摄像机镜头一开启
And the second those cameras turned on,
你就差点尿裤子了 这个激动啊
well, you just about peed your pants, you were so excited.
其实 杰克逊女士 英菲尼蒂
You know, actually, Ms. Jackson, uh, Infinity, I have...
我看过本地所有关于你的新闻报道 而且
I've seen all the local news stories on you and they are...
天哪 真是振奋人心
Oh, God, they're so inspiring.
但我真的认为这事可以造成更大轰动
But I really think that this could be something even bigger.
我觉得这可以成为一则全国新闻
I think this could be a national news story.
英菲尼蒂 你可以成为
Infinity, you could become
这一代残障青年的代表
the voice of a generation of handicapable children.
尽管这话听起来有些粗鲁
You know, at the risk of sounding vulgar,
但你要记住 你可以充分利用
it's worth remembering that you could parlay
此类事件 并转化为实际
something like that into serious,
固定的金钱来源 单从图享就行
regular income just off of Instagram alone.
等等
Wait a minute.
-我们可以从中赚钱 -当然 毫无疑问
- We could make some money on this? - Absolutely. Oh, absolutely.
不得了啊
Well, hot damn!
如果你们有需要
If it would be at all helpful,
我很乐意提供
I'd be happy to provide you
消费于任何用途的现金贷款
with a cash loan that could be used for anything.
付清医疗费用 购买♥♥新车
Paying off medical bills, buying a new car.
等等 新车
Wait a minute. A new car?
-任君吩咐 -这话我爱听
- Anything. - I like the sound of that.
我不得不提 我喜欢您的声音
You know, I must say, I like the sound of your voice.
真的吗
Really? Yeah?
没错 带着动听的旋律音调
Yeah, I really... It's got a real melodic tone to it.
那是... 您是南方人吗
Is that... Are you from the South?
我确实是个乡村姑娘
Well, I am a country girl.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
-西弗吉尼亚州 -当然了
- West-goddamn-Virginia. - Of course.
我一路从马丁斯维尔驱车来到加州
Yeah, I drove all the way to California from Martinsville.
你听说过马丁斯维尔吗
You ever heard of Martinsville?
恐怕没有
I don't think I have.
-停 停 给我停 -干嘛
- Stop it. Stop it. Just stop it! - What?!
我知道他在干嘛
I know what he's doing.
我知道你在干嘛
I know what you're doing.
佩顿 你想勾引我们
Payton, you're trying to seduce us.
带着你的钱和假惺惺的关心
You're using your money and your interest
肆意施舍仿佛没什么大不了的
and you're throwing it around like it's nothing.
你个粗鲁的小妮子
Hey, you are being a rude little toad.
他是个冒牌货 奶奶 冒牌货
He's a fake, Nana. He's a fake.
我不信他嘴里的一句话
I don't trust anything that he says.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我向你道歉 亲爱的 -不不
- I really do apologize, dear. - No, no, no.
-非常抱歉 -不不 她说得对
- I am so sorry. - Uh, no, no, she's right.
她说得对
She's right.
里弗死了 我女友又和我分手
River died and... my girlfriend broke up with me
我觉得我还没有消化这些变故
and I don't think that I've processed any of it.
我只是假装一切正常
Um, I just keep acting like everything is normal.
我只是继续着自己的计划
I just keep going through the motions,
仿佛什么也没发生过 但它发生了 我知道
like nothing happened, but it did, I know that it did.
我知道它发生了 但我还是不能
I know it did, and I still, I can't...
我还是感受不到任何情感
I can't feel anything.
你说得对 英菲尼蒂 你说得对
You're right, Infinity. You're right.
我是个冒牌货
I'm a fake.
你不该信我说的任何话
You shouldn't believe anything I say,
因为我不知道自己还信不信
because I don't know that I believe it either.
我觉得这就是我想邀请你做竞选搭档的原因
I think that's why I want you for a running mate.
你很真诚 又接地气
You're authentic and you're real,
而我甚至不敢面对真♥相♥ 因为
and I can't even face the truth because...
因为真♥相♥是
because the truth is...
真♥相♥是我爱他
...the truth is that I loved him.
天哪 我好爱他
Oh, my God. I loved him so much.
但现在他死了
And now he's gone.
真抱歉 佩顿
I'm so sorry, Payton.
我现在相信你了
I believe you now.
我相信你
Hey, I believe you.
好吗
Okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Hey...
她同意了
We got her.
因为这就是人生的意义
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表