剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
介绍了这部戏剧中的所有角色
of all the characters portrayed in this play.
因为我很希望各位能深挖角色的内心
Because I really want us to go deep here.
小约翰·辛克利
我希望你们每一个人
I want each and every one of you
都能与角色融为一体
to become these characters.
小约翰·辛克利刺杀前总统里根未遂
被关精神病院35年后获释
因为我们得记住
Because we have to remember,
恶棍从不会认为自己就是恶棍
a villain never thinks he's a villain.
他在自己的故事里是个英雄
He is the hero of his own story.
别怕自己看上去很傻
Don't be afraid about looking stupid.
随着音乐舞动身体就好
Just move your bodies to the music.
别去多想
Don't think about it.
就是那样 里卡多
Oh, yes, Ricardo.
太棒了
Great!
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
这才是关键 英菲尼蒂 这是一个信任练习
That's the point, Infinity. It's a trust exercise.
来数三下 一 二 三
And one, two, three.
-我终于做到了 对吗 -你做得太好了
- I finally did it, didn't I? - You did great.
放开我
Get off!
说起来很难的事
A thing distinctly hard to say
做起来更难
Yet harder still to do
说起来很难的事
A thing distinctly hard to say.
做起来更难
Yet harder still to do
总统先生
Mr. President!
里根总统 里根总统
President Reagan! President Reagan!
-天呐 -我的老天
- God! - Oh, God!
总统先生
Mr. President!
里根总统 里根总统
President Reagan! President Reagan!
-天呐 -我的老天
- God! - Oh, God!
总统先生
Mr. President!
里根总统 里根总统
President Reagan! President Reagan!
-天呐 -我的老天
- God! - Oh, God!
-简直不敢相信 -两票 她是怎么知道的
- I don't believe it. - Two votes? How did she even know that?
她唱票了吧
She counted them.
不不 这太扯淡了
No. No, this is bullshit.
她在撒谎 模型预测我们有80%的获胜率
She's lying. The model said we had an 80% chance of winning.
模型不是问题所在 詹姆斯
The model isn't the problem, James.
问题是你推测从早上到下午一直都会
The problem is you assuming high turnout early in the day
保持高投票人数 首先 这太愚蠢了 而且...
would continue later in the day, which is A, stupid and...
你们俩都闭嘴
Both of you shut up!
事实上我们输了 好吗
The fact is that we lost, okay?
我们可以去追究是谁的过错
Can go back and forth about fault,
但终究我们还是得面对现实
but at the end of day we will still face the fact
选民不认同我们想要传达的信息
that the voters rejected our message,
我们没有赢得他们的信任
and that we don't have their confidence, okay?
真正的问题是我们现在有两个不可告人的秘密
Our real problem is that we now have two big secrets, okay?
阿斯特丽德赢了和我们得知英菲尼蒂没有得癌症
Astrid won, and we knew Infinity did not have cancer.
如果泄露任何一个 我们的竞选生涯就完了
If either of those facts ever get out, our careers are over.
你已经精疲力竭了 我们都需要冷静一下
I think you're exhausted. We all just need to calm down.
别打断我 詹姆斯
Do not interrupt me, James!
事情就是这样 兄弟们 我们有两个小秘密
This is what happens, guys, okay? We have two little secrets.
我们并没有赢
Hey, we didn't actually win.
还有你记得那个癌症女孩吗
And hey, you remember that girl with cancer?
我们知道其实她并没有得癌症
We knew that she did not have cancer,
而且我们还选择不告诉她
and we opted not to tell her.
下一次竞选 也许会吧 我不知道
Okay? Next campaign, maybe there'll be, I don't know,
又多了两个 然后15年后我在竞选参议院时
two more and then 15 years from now, I'm running for Senate
我们就有40个不可告人的小秘密了
and we have 40 skeletons in our closet.
佩顿 我们要怎么帮你呢
Payton, how can we help?
向我效忠
Give me your loyalty.
我们向你保证
You have our loyalty.
那就白纸黑字写下来
Then put it in writing.
签署一个保密协议
Sign a non-disclosure agreement.
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding.
没人在开玩笑 詹姆斯
No one is kidding anyone, James.
"在履行服务期间和此后任何时候
"During the term of your service and at all times hereafter,
阁下同意不得以任何方式披露 传播或发布
you hereby agree not to disclose, disseminate, or publish
任何对霍巴特先生不利的机密信息"
any confidential information in any way detrimental to Mr. Hobart..."
这些都是标准程序和标准文件 迈克菲
This is all very standard stuff. It's boilerplate, McAfee.
"违反以上协议将使另一方有权获得所有补偿
"Breach of said agreement will be entitled to all remedies,
包括但不仅限于
including, but not limited
五百万美元的经济损失赔偿"
to monetary damages of five million dollars"?
不敢相信
I don't believe this.
我们从8岁起就是朋友了 你还信不过我们吗
We've been friends since we were eight, you can trust us.
好啊 既然这些都不成问题
Okay, good. Then none of this is an issue,
那你们应该能毫不犹豫签了
and you should have no problem putting it in writing.
听着 现在我们都是好朋友 对吗
Look, right now, we're all great friends, right?
我们都在一条船上 但是...
Right? We're all in this together. But...
当涉及到更多利害关系时 友情会翻船
when the stakes get higher, friendships fail.
签了保密协议 我们才能确保这些不会发生
So, sign the NDAs, and we can ensure that that never happens.
我的十分钟前就签好了
I signed mine ten minutes ago.
我只是觉得五百万有点多了
Just think five million is a little over the top.
我就说一句 这太荒唐了
For the record, this is insane.
佩顿·霍巴特
詹姆斯·沙利文
谢谢你们
Thank you.
佩顿
Payton.
你看上去压力山大
You seem really stressed.
我是说我知道你压力很大 而且又累又生气
I mean, I know you're stressed and worn out and pissed off,
所以我觉得这个也许可以让你打起精神来
so I thought this might cheer you up.
主席
是红丝绒蛋糕 斯凯和我做了一堆
It's red velvet. Skye and I made a whole batch.
希望合你胃口
I hope it tastes okay.
我支持你
I got your back.
-你想尝一口吗 -我为了毕业舞会减肥呢
- You want a bite? - I'm reducing for prom.
他这个样子有多久了
How long has he been like this?
一个多小时了
Over an hour.
我试了柳树和仙人掌膏药
I did the juneberry and cactus poultice.
我给他头上放了水晶
I put the crystal by his head.
你给他腋下放了吗
Did you place some in his armpits?
放了 你说的一切我都照做了
Yes. I did everything you told me to do.
都没用 我吓坏了
Nothing's working. I'm scared.
可能就是吃坏了 妈妈
It's probably just a bug, Mom.
39度7
103.5!
我们得要送他去医院
We need to get him to a hospital.
-你怎么样 -是吃了什么东西吗
- How are you? You OK? - Is it something you ate?
我现在没事了 但...
I'm okay now, but...
这很不好 伙计们 我...
this is bad, you guys. I'm...
我真的吓坏了
I'm genuinely scared, OK?
首先我们发现我不是合法的主席
First we find out I'm not a legitimate president,
然后有人想要暗♥杀♥我
then someone tries to assassinate me.
等等 你确定你不是
Wait, hold on. Are you sure you didn't just,
吃了不新鲜的牡蛎吗
like, have a bad oyster?
有人想要害我 詹姆斯
Someone tried to kill me, James.
我觉得先别忙下结论
Okay, I don't think we need to jump to conclusions.
-为什么有人要害你呢 -罗纳德·里根 詹姆斯
- Yeah, why would someone do that? - Ronald Reagan, James.
在他的支持率处于最低谷时
At the nadir of his popularity,
他正在从华盛顿的希尔顿酒店离开
he's leaving the Washington Hilton...
约翰·辛克利开了枪
...and John Hinckley opens fire.
里根中弹 他的特勤
Reagan is hit and his agent
布雷迪头部中弹 导致终身瘫痪
Brady gets shot in the head and paralyzed for life.
佩顿 我们都同意那是个悲剧
Payton, everyone agrees that was a tragedy.
林肯总统 詹姆斯
Abe Lincoln, James!
一旦你当上总统 就有人要干掉你 詹姆斯
When you become president, people come after you, James.
阻止你正在做的事情
People who want to stop what you're doing,
想让其他人坐这个位置
people who want someone else in office
以便做其他事情
doing something different,
还有些纯粹的疯子
and people that are just nuts.
我快把内脏都吐出来了 詹姆斯
I barfed my guts out, James. Okay?
这跟吃了个不新鲜的牡蛎不一样
It's not like I just ate a bad oyster.
我都吐♥血♥了
I was puking blood.
我被下了毒
I was poisoned.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表