剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
No more injections.
不准再给我吃药
No more medicine.
是谁啊
Who is that?
喂
Hello?
你接电♥话♥了
You answered.
你在哪
Where are you?
没有你 如同身在地狱 宝贝
In hell without you, baby.
我看了《冰雪奇缘》的音乐剧 我想的都是
I saw that Frozen musical and all I could think was,
"英菲尼蒂是我的艾尔莎"
"Infinity is my Elsa."
你一个人去看音乐剧了
You saw a musical without me?
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
因为我只是想成为你的英雄
Because all I was trying to do was be your hero.
那些人都在利用你
Those people are taking advantage of you.
现在我明白了
And I see that now.
你是唯一
You're the only one
真正爱我的人
who really loves me.
我要回家找你 英菲尼蒂
I'm comin' home to you, Infinity.
尽快回来
As soon as I can.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你 里卡多
I love you, Ricardo.
-我的羊肉盖饭呢 -什么
- Where's my lamb and rice platter? - What?
你出去给我买♥♥羊肉盖饭了
You left to get me a lamb and rice platter
在街角的那个清♥真♥餐车
from the Halal cart down the block.
随便吧 我们接着做♥爱♥吧
Whatever. Let's just have sex again.
不行
No!
再也不做了
Never again.
我只爱一个女人
I love one woman and one woman only.
从今直到永远
Now and forever.
我要回到她身边 今天就走
I'm going back to her. Today.
我的三百块呢
Where's my $300?
梳妆台最上面的抽屉
Top drawer of the dresser.
多拿一百吧
Take an extra hundred
路上买♥♥烟和吃的
for smokes and food on the road.
谢谢
Thanks.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
换个名字 把头发染了
Change my name. Dye my hair.
从人间蒸发
Disappear.
这种生活会让你厌倦
This is gonna get old.
我一直都贫穷无名地活着
I've lived poor and invisible.
可能你这样的人偶尔体验下是不错
It may be fun for someone like you to visit,
但活在这并不体面
but there's no honor in living here.
我们在一起玩得挺开心
We had a cool time and all,
但你得回家了
but you should go home.
回去干嘛
To what?
你为选举那么拼命
You worked so hard on that election.
我不明白
I don't get how
一个人怎么能这么在乎一件事
someone can care so much about something,
但在快结束时却突然逃跑
and then just run away right before the end.
我只是不喜欢输
I just don't like to lose.
我爸真的很不喜欢我输
My father really doesn't like me to lose.
你这样漂亮有钱的姑娘永远不会输
Pretty, rich girls like you never lose.
只是偶尔赢不了而已
They just don't win sometimes.
多亏了我 英菲尼蒂不再竞选了
And thanks to me, Infinity isn't running anymore.
那个佩顿小子完蛋了
And that Payton guy is screwed.
如果一周内你没有回家
If you're not home in a week,
我就告诉大家你在哪里
I'm gonna tell them where you are.
你真的觉得我能赢
You really think I could win?
我会投你一票
I'd vote for you.
举起双手
Raise your arms.
让我测一下基准线
Let me get a baseline here.
你的名字是艾丽斯·查尔斯吗
Is your name Alice Charles?
是的
Yes.
佩顿·霍巴特是否
Was Payton Hobart involved
与阿斯特丽德·斯隆的失踪案有关
with the disappearance of Astrid Sloan?
现在我们连线珍妮特·哈科尔
Let's go live to Janet Harcour,
突发新闻 本地青少年失踪
她此刻就在警局总部外
who is outside police headquarters...
怎么回事
What's going on?
...即将发表声明
...is about to make a statement.
大家好 阿斯特丽德·斯隆的下落...
Hello. While the whereabouts of Astrid Sloan...
突发新闻 本地青少年失踪
-她在干什么 -我们不知道
- What is she doing? - We have no idea.
她的失踪引发了
...her disappearance has caused
我们社区内各种各样的猜测
some wild speculation throughout our community about
谁可能与此事有关
who may or may not be involved
我也想提供尽可能多的信息
and I wanted to provide as much information as I can
关于此刻谁是
in regard to who is and who isn't
本案正在调查的嫌犯
an active person of interest at this time.
佩顿·霍巴特曾被
Payton Hobart was brought in
带到警局问询 并扣押了几小时
for questioning and held for several hours,
但艾丽斯·查尔斯通过了
but Alice Charles has passed
测谎仪测试 证实了案发当晚
a polygraph test confirming Payton's whereabouts
佩顿的去向
during the night in question.
谢谢 局长
Thank you, Chief.
警♥察♥局
正如刚才局长所说
As the chief just indicated,
阿斯特丽德失踪当晚 佩顿·霍巴特和我在一起
I was with Payton Hobart the night that Astrid disappeared.
佩顿先前不愿用我做他的不在场证明
Payton was reluctant to name me as an alibi
因为他希望保护我不受一丝一毫丑闻的影响
as he wished to protect me from even the hint of scandal.
但我觉得自己有必要站出来为他正名
But I felt compelled to come forward to clear his name.
那晚你和她在一起
You were with her that night?
你为什么没告诉警♥察♥
Why didn't you just tell the police that?
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们的思念与祈祷与阿斯特丽德的家人同在
our thoughts and prayers are with Astrid's family
我们希望她能早日归来
as we hope and pray for her return.
你告诉警♥察♥那晚我跟你在一起
You told the police I was with you that night.
我没有
I wasn't.
但我说你有
But I said you were.
他们不信 所以我同意测谎
They were suspicious, so I agreed to a lie detector test,
而且我通过了
which I passed.
意味着我没有说谎
Which means it wasn't a lie.
你那晚和我在一起
You were with me that night.
但我不明白 你怎么能通过测谎仪
But I don't understand. How did you pass a polygraph?
测谎仪不是测试
A polygraph isn't a test.
是一种审讯工具
It's an interrogation tool,
测谎仪的唯一任务是震慑受测者
and the only role the polygraph plays is to intimidate.
你无法录下真♥相♥或谎言
You can't record truth or deception.
所谓的说谎反应是不存在的
There's no such thing as a lying reaction.
测谎仪录下的是紧张程度
What a polygraph records is nervousness.
而你和阿斯特丽德的
And you didn't have anything to do
失踪案毫无关系
with Astrid's disappearance.
我非常清楚这点
I knew that in my heart.
也就是说我没什么可紧张的
Which meant I had nothing to be nervous about.
但是 你发表了一个你明知是假的声明
But still, you were making statements that you knew were false.
机器肯定会检测到
The machine had to have picked it up.
在测谎测试中 你会遇到两种类型问题
In a polygraph exam, you're asked two types of questions:
相关问题和准绳问题
relevant questions and controls.
你住在梧桐路4353号♥吗
Do you live at 4353 Sycamore Drive?
对
Yes.
除去你告诉我的
Besides what you've told me,
你是否通过撒谎摆脱困境
have you ever lied to get out of trouble?
没有
No.
你是否在撒谎保护佩顿·霍巴特
Are you lying to protect Payton Hobart?
没有
No.
通过测谎仪的关键
The key to passing a lie detector test
在于被问到准绳问题时
is showing a reaction to the control questions...
你是圣塞巴斯蒂安高中的学生吗
Are you a student at St. Sebastian High School?
加入一系列短而急促的呼吸
...with a series of short, rapid breaths.
是的
Yes.
当他们问到相关问题时
When they asked a relevant question...
阿斯特丽德失踪当晚
Were you with Payton Hobart
你和佩顿·霍巴特在一起吗
on the night of Astrid's disappearance?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表