剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
♪Oh, I wish I had a river♪
♪滑向远方♪
♪I could skate away on♪
♪我希望它是条长长的河♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river so long♪
♪我试着让双脚自♥由♥舞蹈♪
♪I would teach my feet to fly♪
♪我希望拥有一条河流♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river♪
♪助我逃离的河流♪
♪I could skate away on♪
♪我让我的宝贝哭了♪
♪I made my baby cry♪
♪他曾努力帮我 他使我心安♪
♪He tried hard to help me You know, he put me at ease♪
♪而他的爱如此淘气 常使我心烦意乱♪
♪And he loved me so naughty Made me weak in the knees♪
♪我希望拥有一条河流♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river♪
♪助我逃离的河流♪
♪I could skate away on♪
♪我希望它是条长长的河♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river so long♪
♪我试着让双脚自♥由♥舞蹈♪
♪I would teach my feet to fly♪
♪我希望拥有一条河流♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river♪
♪助我逃离的河流♪
♪I could skate away on♪
♪我让我的宝贝告别♪
♪I made my baby say goodbye♪
♪圣诞近在眼前 他们开始砍圣诞树♪
♪It's coming on Christmas They're cutting down trees♪
♪他们挂起小驯鹿♪
♪They're putting up reindeer♪
♪唱响欢乐和平颂♪
♪And singing songs of joy and peace♪
♪我希望拥有一条河流♪
♪Oh, I wish I had a river♪
♪助我逃离的河流♪
♪I could skate away on♪
里弗的女友阿斯特丽德想讲几句话
River's girlfriend, Astrid, has asked to say a few words.
谢谢你 佩顿 唱得真动听
Thank you, Payton, that was beautiful.
我相信里弗会很感激
I’m sure River would've appreciated it.
你说得对 强者没办法获胜了
You were right when you said the best man can't win.
这场竞选中只有一个人能胜任这个位置
There was only one person in this race up for the job.
可他走了
And now he's gone.
因此我决定接替里弗参加竞选
That is why I've decided to run in River's place.
我的竞选伙伴将会是斯凯·雷顿
My running mate will be Skye Leighton.
我们将努力成为
We will try to be
本校历史上第一个全女性的领导团队
the first all-female ticket in this school's history.
如果你们相信里弗的信念
If you believed in what River stood for,
很好 因为那也是我的信念
good, because so did I.
如果大家投票给我
And if you give me your vote,
携手 我们可以让里弗永存
then together, we can keep River's memory alive.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你想要见我
You wanted to see me?
这是寄给你的
This came for you.
哈佛大学招生办公室
佩顿·霍巴特收
拆开吧
Open it.
哈佛大学
招生和财务帮助办公室
候补
上了候补名单
Waitlisted.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
一生的专注和精心计划
A lifetime of focus and planning,
仔细研究从黑市上获取的申请信
carefully studying applications obtained on the black market
以精确准备能最大限度提高
to pinpoint the exact combination of extracurriculars
我的录取几率的课外活动和考试分数
and test scores that would optimize my chances at acceptance.
在那倒霉文学杂♥志♥上花了三年 模拟联♥合♥国♥
Three years on that stupid literary magazine. Model UN.
还有以服务为主导的哥斯达黎加夏令营
And service-oriented summer camp in Costa Rica.
讨厌的中文普通话
Flippin' Mandarin!
-他们没拒绝 -这更糟 比拒绝还糟
- They haven't said no. - This is worse. This is worse than no.
这是... 这是说
This is... This is,
"我们等着看是否能找到个更优秀的人"
"Let's wait and see if we find anybody better."
这是说
This is,
"即便我们录取了你 你是备胎而已"
"Even if we take you, you're our second choice."
他们... 他们为什么不要我
Why didn't... Why didn't they want me?
他们录取了那些傻帽
They took those morons.
那是你♥爸♥和我花了钱让他们进去的
Well, your father and I bought their way in.
而你说得很清楚 你说你想被正常录取
You were very clear. You said you wanted to do this properly.
不 我不能那样 大家会知道
No, I can't get in that way. People know it.
这污点会跟你一辈子
It stays with you.
这就像拱手给竞争对手送黑料一样
It's... It's handing your opponent a negative ad on a platter.
过来
Come here.
别乱扔垃圾
Don't litter.
好
Okay.
进入候补名单不是被拒绝 你会被录取的
Waitlisted is not "No" and you're going to get in.
你是我遇到过的最无与伦比的人
You're the most exceptional human being I've ever met.
等等 你今天应该也收到信了吧
Hold on. You must've gotten your letter today too.
我想他们肯定有个算法
I'm sure that they have an algorithm
规定了要录取多少女性
that demands they take so many women
以及从各种不同群体里要接收多少申请人
and so many applicants from this group or that.
没错 我被录取了
Yes, I got in.
艾丽斯 别为了照顾我的自尊心而诋毁你自己
Alice, please, don't diminish your accomplishments to soothe my ego.
你会作为学生代表去毕业典礼上致辞的
You're gonna be valedictorian.
你在青奥会上获得了击剑金牌
You have a gold medal in fencing from the Junior Olympics.
你能说六种语言
You speak six languages.
你比任何人都更有资格去哈佛
No one deserves to go to Harvard more than you.
我真为你高兴
And I am so happy for you.
好吧
Well, okay.
今晚的主题是让你百分百恢复元气
Tonight is about getting you back on your feet 100%,
好让你赢得竞选 让世界更加美好
so you can win this election and make this world a better place.
托马斯 请去按♥摩♥室把一切安排妥当
Thomas, please go set up your table in the massage room.
等我们结束 就立即给佩顿做保健
You'll give Payton a treatment as soon as we're done.
灵气治疗 拔罐和针灸
Reiki, cups, and acupuncture.
你真是美好的不食人间烟火
You're too good to be true.
我有个计划能助你胜选
I have a plan to help you win.
但首先 我得问你一些问题
But first, I need to ask you some questions,
我需要你诚实地回答我 我不会评论
and I need you to answer me honestly, no judgment.
我发誓
I swear.
是你杀了里弗吗
Did you kill River?
我不会评论或举报你 我只是想知道
I won't judge you or turn you in. I just want to know.
尽管你没料到阿斯特丽德会半路杀进竞选
While you didn't anticipate Astrid jumping into the campaign,
你也许正确地预计到了
you might have correctly thought
里弗的死除去了你成功路上的所有障碍
that River dying would be your clearest path to victory.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我们得分手
We need to break up.
-你才说你不会评论 -不是真的分手
- You said you wouldn't judge me! - Not really break up.
我们需要假装分手
We need to pretend to break up
为了让你在竞选中获胜
in order for you to win the election.
现在 你和阿斯特丽德平分了同情票
Right now, you and Astrid are splitting the sympathy vote.
我会承认自己出轨了
I'm going to confess that I cheated on you.
挑起丑闻
It'll be a scandal.
你甩了我 大家都会同情你
You will dump me and everyone will feel sorry for you.
我已经和迈克菲和詹姆斯确认过
I've cleared with McAfee and James.
他们认为这能为你争取六至九个百分点
They think it could gain you six to nine points,
取决于你对整件事的态度有多大度
depending on how magnanimous you are about the whole thing.
但大家都会恨你
But everyone will hate you.
我爱你
I love you.
这就是爱 佩顿
This... is what love looks like, Payton.
这就是牺牲
This is what sacrifice looks like.
这就是改变世界的代价
This is what it takes to change the world.
一日是你的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I am your first lady today...
终身是
and always.
-但有规则 -规则
- But there are rules. - Rules?
我们分手
We will break up
直到你获胜
long enough for you to win and
且没有人怀疑我们假分手
for no one to suspect duplicity on our parts.
你要在图享上发布
You will post photos of Big Sur,
大苏尔 14号♥公路上的霍吉斯餐厅的
the truffle french fries at Hoagies Diner on Route 14,
黑松露薯条和可爱狗狗图片
and cute dogs on your Instagram
至少每天一次 附加文字诸如
at least once a day with captions like,
"真希望我在这" "人间美味"和爱心表情
"Wish I was here," and "Yummy," and "Heart emoji."
你这么做时 我就知道你在想我
When you do so, I will know you were thinking of me.
秘密代码 我喜欢
A secret code. I love it.
还有 最重要的
And, most importantly,
当我们在走廊遇见时 你不要理我
when you pass me in the hall, you will not pay me any mind.
但一旦我们擦身而过
But as soon as we're past each other,
你就回头看我
you will turn and look back.
我需要你这么做 否则我撑不下去
I need you to do this for me or I won't be able to survive.
你同意这些规则吗
Do you agree to these terms?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表