剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Well, basically, yeah.
-奶奶 -干什么
- Nana. - What?
你让我很难堪
You're embarrassing me.
拜托 他很有钱
Come on. I mean, he's a wealthy kid.
他家肯定每年都给慈善组织
I'm sure his family gives away millions
捐献几百万 对吗
every year in charity, right?
这对他们来说微不足道
I mean, this is like a little drop in the bucket.
杰克逊小姐 英菲尼蒂
Well, Miss Jackson, Infinity...
如果我们胜选 我就请你们去
you can absolutely count on that trip if we win this election.
-再吃一个 -太棒了
- Well, have another. - Oh, that's so nice!
-你听到了吗 -再来一个
- Did you hear that? - And another.
-太棒了 -一下来俩啊
- That's wonderful. - Doubles.
-真的太棒了 -是的
- That's really wonderful. - Yeah.
-好极了 -这是我力所能及的
- That's great. - Least I can do.
我能失陪一下吗
May I please be excused for one minute?
抱歉 可以吗
I'm sorry, is that okay?
-去吧 -谢谢
- All right, go on. - Okay, thank you.
我去把唱片翻一面
Let me turn the record over.
-你来干什么 -车道上的车是谁的
- What are you doing here? - Whose car is in your driveway?
嘘 是佩顿
Shh! It's Payton.
就是竞选学生会主席的那人 记得吗
The kid who's running for school president, remember?
他想上你吗
Is he trying to get in your pants?
当然不是 恶心 拜托别出声
No, of course not. Gross. No. Just please be quiet.
-拜托 -你让我欲♥火♥焚身
- Please. - You make me so horny.
我想立刻和你做♥爱♥
I want to have sex with you right now.
不行 我们在吃晚餐呢
I can't, we're in the middle of dinner.
很快就能完事
It'll just take a second.
行 你可以隔着衣服摸我奶♥子♥ 别弄乱我衣服
Fine! You can touch my boobs over my shirt, but don't make a mess.
你有三分钟时间
You have three minutes.
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five...
这样 似乎你们去过
I see. So sounds like you have traveled
佛罗里达州很多地方
pretty extensively throughout Florida.
佛罗里达州 是的
Florida, yeah, yeah.
我们去过佛罗里达走廊和湾岸区
I mean, we've been to the panhandle and the Gulf Coast.
中佛罗里达 圣奥古斯丁
Central Florida, St. Augustine.
不好意思 杰克逊女士
I'm sorry, Ms Jackson,
我注意到了一件事
but there's something that has come to my attention
我需要说出来
that I need to bring up.
是英菲尼蒂
It's... It's Infinity.
我听说了一个关于她的传言
I've heard a rumor about her.
我家英菲尼蒂
About my Infinity?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
学校的一个男生跟我说
A boy at school told me that
英菲尼蒂一直在装病
Infinity has been faking her illnesses,
可能是为了经济利益
presumably for monetary gain.
谁说的
Who told you that?
不不 等等
No, no, wait, wait.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
我猜是那个小人安德鲁吧 对吗
I bet it was that little pissant Andrew, right?
我也告诉你点关于他的事
Well, let me tell you something about him.
我抓到他在我孙女面前手♥淫♥
I caught him masturbating in front of my granddaughter.
还亲自汇报了事情始末
Oh, I did a little bit of reporting myself.
我跟学校投诉了他
I called the school about him.
我懂了 我没听说这件事
I see. I had not heard about that.
你怎么敢来我们家 指责我孙女
How dare you come into our home and accuse my granddaughter.
不 女士 我没有指责她 我只想
Oh, no, ma'am, I'm not accusing her, I simply wanted to...
没有才怪
Oh, the hell you aren't.
你穿着可笑的毛衣 梳着精致的头发
You come waltzing in here with that ridiculous sweater,
潇洒地来到这
that fancy hair.
你没有权利这样对待我们
You have no right to treat us like that.
女士 我很抱歉 我也许不该提起这事
Ma'am, I am very sorry. I probably shouldn't have even brought it up.
没错 你不该提
That's right. You shouldn't have brought it up.
你知道为了养她我经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what I've been through with her?
自从她出生 我从没有
I have not slept for more than 15 minutes
连续合眼过一刻钟
at a stretch since she was born.
-你知道这是什么滋味吗 -奶奶
- Do you have any idea what that's like? - Nana?
每天夜里 我半夜醒来
Every night, I wake up in the middle of the night,
急冲冲去她屋里查看 确保她还活着
I go running into her room to make sure that she's still breathing,
希望好心的主没有带走她
that the good Lord hasn't taken her from me.
你不信我
You don't believe me?
给
Here.
这里是他过去五年的病历
Here are her medical records, the last five years.
来啊 看看吧 混♥蛋♥ 来啊 给我看
Go ahead, read 'em, son of a bitch. Go ahead, read 'em.
你聪明 有钱
You're smart, you're rich,
应该很快就能全部看完
you should get through 'em pretty quickly.
杰克逊女士 很抱歉我惹您生气了
Ms Jackson, I'm sorry I upset you.
我觉得我该走了
I think I should probably go now.
知道吗 你在利用她
You know what, you're using her.
你在为自己的目的利用她 真不要脸
You are using her for your own purposes, and shame on you.
你本应该保护她
You should have defended her.
不要脸
Shame on you!
非常抱歉 但我真的要走了
I'm very sorry, but I do have to go now, okay?
什么 不不不 别急啊 把病历带上
What? No, no, no, no, wait. Wait. Here, take some of these.
-奶奶 -把病历带上
- Nana. - Take some of these.
把病历带上
Take some of these!
给我带上
Take 'em with you.
你可以把这些贴满全镇 让流言不攻自破
You can stick 'em up all over town so the rumors will stop.
带上 你个蠢货
Take 'em, you stupid son of a bitch!
谢谢您这么快就赶来了 霍巴特太太
Thank you for coming on short notice, Mrs. Hobart.
听上去事情很紧急
Well, you made it sound awfully urgent.
我猜这和霍巴特先生
I imagine it's something to do with
入院的事情有关对吗
Mr. Hobart being in the hospital?
霍巴特先生的遗嘱清楚地写到
Mr. Hobart's will is very clear that
当他失去了正常的生活能力
in the event he is incapacitated,
您 作为他妻子 将成为代理人 然而
you, his wife, have power of attorney. However...
你已经不再是他妻子了
You're not his wife anymore.
儿子们 我们可以跟律师单独谈吗
Boys, can we have this discussion without lawyers present?
在爸爸跳楼前你跟他说你想离婚
You told Dad you wanted a divorce before he jumped.
小卢说你已经搬出去住一个月了
Lupe says you've been living out of the house for a month now.
妈妈 他们在说什么
Mom, what are they talking about?
我们会认定是否向法官呈上这些事实材料
It is our opinion that if the facts were brought before a judge,
他将裁定 从法律角度来看
he would find that, for legal purposes,
您的行为可被认定为
your behavior would constitute
与您丈夫的合法分居
a legal separation from your husband,
这将触发您在婚前协议中签署的条约
which would initiate the clause in your prenuptial agreement
即倘若您因为第三者
which states that if you were to leave
离开霍巴特先生
Mr. Hobart for another person...
你什么都拿不到 就是说你也什么都拿不到
You get nothing, which means you get nothing either,
你个营养不良的小鸡仔
you little pasty nugget.
马丁 你出奇的安静 这是你想要的吗
Martin, you've been awfully quiet. Is this what you want?
难道不是你想要的吗
Isn't this what you want?
和他一起消失 永远不再见我们
To be able to just disappear with him and never see us again?
妈妈 等我们找到律师前别再说话了
Mom, don't say another word until we find counsel.
你们准备好为自己生死奋斗吧
You get ready for the fight of your lives.
是真的
It's true.
他们说的一切都是真的
Everything they're saying is right.
我爱上了别人
I am in love with someone else
并向你们父亲提出了离婚
and I asked your father for a divorce,
我也的确签署过婚前协议的合约
and I agreed to that clause in the prenup.
那时看起来协议很合理
It seemed fair at the time.
我绝不会想到自己还会爱上别人
Never could I have imagined falling in love with someone else.
当我同意嫁给他时 已经放弃了爱情
I had given up on love by the time I said yes to marrying him.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, don't do this.
我爱你们兄弟俩
I love you boys.
我用自己的奶水喂养你们 一边一个
I nursed you on my own breasts, one on each side.
没请奶妈 每晚为你们洗浴
No nanny. I bathed you every night.
我知道我们的母子关系不理想 这也怪我
I know our relationship is flawed and I'm to blame.
母亲应向孩子们敞开心扉
A mother should open her heart to her children,
而不是让他们拼命打开 但我确实在乎
not make them fight their way in, but I do care.
请别因为我的罪过惩罚你们的弟弟
Please don't punish your little brother for my sins.
你得搬出去 知道吗
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表