剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
再次申明 我不喜欢这个说法 但有
Again, I don't like that term, but, yes.
好消息就是佩顿的支持/不支持率
Uh, the good news is that Payton's approve/disapprove
和你大致相同
is right there in the same ballpark.
48%不支持 41%支持
Forty-eight percent disapprove, forty-one percent approve.
48%不支持 41%支持
-这还是对我们不利 -算是吧
- That still sounds bad for us. - Yes. Sort of.
另一个看问题的方法是 佩顿很脆弱
Another way of looking at it is that Payton is vulnerable.
那个"舔屁男"的录像是个大黑料
That "Buttmunch" tape was an enormous drag.
如果我是你 就继续抓住这点抨击他
If I were you, I'd keep hammering him on it.
但他裁了竞选搭档
But he dropped his running mate.
英菲尼蒂都不再竞选了
Infinity isn't even on the ticket.
但他依然在 而且他选了她
But he is. And she was his pick.
说他判断能力有问题
Make it about his judgment.
提升他的不利因素
Drive up his unfavorables.
使之成为一场手段肮脏 投票人数少的选举
Make it a dirty, low turnout election.
这么做也许你还有胜算
Do that and you might have a shot.
也许有胜算
Might have a shot.
这可不是选举前一天
Not exactly where I expected us to be
我想听到的消息
one day away from election.
别跟我吵
Don't start with me, okay?
我们本来可以赢
We could have won this thing
如果你没有消失的话 阿斯特丽德
if you hadn't disappeared, Astrid.
我们本来领先三个百分点
We had a solid three-point lead.
那卷录像带就是天赐良机
That tape was a gift from the heavens
而你却浪费了
and you squandered it.
知道吗
You know what?
你是个娇生惯养 自命不凡的伪君子
You are a pampered, stuck-up little phony.
你以为会发生什么
What did you expect was gonna happen,
你大摇大摆地回到镇上
that you'd waltz back into town
他们就会把管理城市的钥匙给你
and they'd hand you the key to the city?
我可没这么想
That is not what I expected.
-现代艺术 -冷静的绘图员
- Modern art. - Dispassionate draftsmen.
外国政策
Foreign policy.
勇敢的新式武器
Brave new weapons.
-当代青年 -无趣 茫然
- Today's youth. - Joyless, guideless.
-当代信仰 -你好
- Today's religion. - Hello?
-民调说教 -说话
- Preachment by popularity polls. - Speaking.
-生活标准 -家家有电视
- Standard of living. - A TV in every room.
-教育 -家家有电视
- Education. - A TV in every room.
我想加入
I want to join the ticket.
好吧 我说清楚点
Okay, let me clarify.
我想辞去阿斯特丽德失的竞选副♥主♥席♥ 加入你们
I want to quit Astrid's campaign and join yours.
我们听见了
We hear you.
现在对佩顿来说需要好好考虑这个提议
This is just a lot for Payton to process right now,
但我们很感兴趣 问题是现阶段我们会
but we're interested and it's a matter of how we go about it...
-詹姆斯 -如何处理
- James. - ...at this point.
为什么
Why?
因为没有我 你会输 但有了我 你能赢
Because without me, you lose, but with me, I think you win.
她说的有道理
She's got a point.
这不是理由
That's not a reason.
-是阿斯特丽德让你来的吗 -她不知道
- Did Astrid put you up to this? - Astrid doesn't know.
-证明 -我证明不了
- Prove it. - I can't.
你只能相信我了
You're gonna have to trust me on this.
我不欣赏或尊重
I don't appreciate or respect
你们选择的竞选模式
the way that you've chosen to run your campaign.
我同意 我也不喜欢我们的竞选
I agree. I don't like our campaign much either.
我需要一天考虑
I need a day to think about it.
明天就是选举日
The election is tomorrow.
你得在那之前找到搭档
You need a running mate before then.
我是最合适的人选
I'm the obvious choice.
不意味着你是正确的人选
Doesn't mean you're the right choice.
谢谢你抽出时间
I appreciate your time.
我们再保持联♥系♥
Trust me, we'll be in touch.
怎么了
What happened?
我以为他会同意 但他说要考虑下
I thought he'd say yes, but he says he has to think about it.
我会让他同意的 相信我
I'll get him to say yes, trust me.
这对他来说最好 是他想要的
It's what's best for him, it's what he wants.
他只是还不知道
He doesn't know it yet.
♪I'm in love, I'm in love I'm in love♪
♪I'm in love, I'm in love♪
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
这是我最想要的
I want this more than anything.
♪I feel love♪
♪I feel love♪
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表