剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
That's why I kicked her off the ticket.
真有勇气
That was pretty bold.
-谢谢你 -客气
- I appreciate that. - Yeah.
看过《汉密尔顿》吗
Hey, have you seen Hamilton?
-看了三遍 -我也是
- Like three times. - Yeah, me too.
谢谢你这番话 佩顿
Thanks for talking, Payton.
我想你争取到我了
I think you can count on me getting off the fence now.
这话我爱听 阿米尔 谢谢
Oh, that's music to my ears, Amir. Thank you.
搞定他了
We got him.
棒 你提到《汉密尔顿》了吗
Nice. You mention Hamilton?
你觉得呢 下一个是谁
Who do you think you're dealing with? Who's next?
一个叫艾略特·毕茨曼的高一学生
A junior named Elliott Beachman.
没听过
Hmm. Never heard of him.
交给我吧
I'll take it.
他就是个做木工的废柴
He's some woodshop loser.
不必浪费你的时间
No need to waste your time.
-别这样说学生 -他无关紧要
- Don't talk about students like that. - He's irrelevant.
要不是我们需要他那一票
If we didn't need his vote,
他明天就是死了也没人会发现
he could die tomorrow, no one'd notice.
正因如此我才要竞选主席
Which is exactly why I'm running for president.
谁都不该体会那种滋味
No kid should feel that way.
艾略特 我知道你在里面
Elliott, I know you're in there.
上课铃已经响过了 快去上课
The bell has rung. Get to class.
-艾略特是吧 -我知道迟到了
- Hey, Elliott, right? - I know I'm late.
我刚在大便
I was taking a dump.
老兄 你以为我是走廊监控器吗
Dude, who do you think I am? The hall monitor?
我叫詹姆斯 是佩顿竞选团队的
I'm James. I'm working on Payton's campaign.
投霍巴特为主席
好吧
Okay.
见到你真好
Hey, it's good to see you.
听着 我听说关于选举你还在举棋不定
So, listen. You know, I hear you're undecided about the election.
我知道政♥治♥有时真的很无聊
I know politics can be really boring sometimes.
管他呢 对吧
It's like, who cares, right?
但其实 佩顿将在今天的最终辩论上
But actually, Payton's gonna be making a huge announcement today
宣布一个重大决定
at the final debate.
你绝对该去现场
You should definitely be there.
你能来的话那就非常棒了
It'd be really cool if you came.
当然
Sure.
你知道投票在第五节课开始吧
You know voting starts at fifth period?
嗯 知道
Yeah, I know.
老兄 知道吗
Dude, you know what?
我刚想到了件事 你下午2:15有事吗
I just thought of something. What are you doing at 2:15?
要上数学课
I have math.
不是吧 去他的 这样吧
Oh, no, F that. You know what?
我到时拉你出教室 陪你去投票点
I'll come pull you out of class, walk you to the polls,
这样后面几节课你就可以随意安排了
and then you have the rest of the period to screw around.
投完票后想回家也成
You could probably even go home after that.
老兄
Oh, dude!
不 你什么时候吃午饭
No! When's your lunch?
上完第四节课吗
Fourth?
兄弟 你一个人坐那吃饭
Dude, how about instead of sitting by yourself,
还不如坐我和我朋友这边来
you sit with me and my friends
吃完我们就去投票
and we all go vote right after?
你认识戴克和杰瑞吗
Do you know Decker and Jerry?
八成不认识 因为他们是毕业班的
You might not, because they're seniors.
不过 老兄
But, uh, yeah, dude.
你来和我们一块儿玩吧 老兄
Just come and hang with us and, dude!
戴克的女朋友莎娜这周末要办个派对
Decker's girlfriend Shana's throwing a party this weekend,
所以 和我们一起吃午饭吧
so, like, just come and have lunch with us
到时我就说
and I'll be like,
"兄弟们 我要带上这小子"
"Dudes, I'm bringin' this kid!"
妈的
Oh, shit!
你打断了我的鼻子 混♥蛋♥
You just broke my nose, you asshole!
所以有些人也许会说
And so, some people could choose to say,
"这场竞选已经变得十分消极
"This campaign has become extremely negative.
充斥着愤怒与忿懑 所以 我不感兴趣"
It's full of anger and vitriol, and so... I'm not interested."
可我却不这么想
But I see it differently.
好吗 我相信这次竞选唤起了热情
All right? I believe that this race has inspired such passion
正是因为我们明白此事关系重大
because we all know what's at stake here...
-你迟到了 -嗯 抱歉
- You're late. - Yeah, sorry.
好吧 之前就强调过这次集♥会♥非来不可
Okay, well, it was made clear to you that this assembly was mandatory,
-那你留堂吧 -行吧
- so that's a detention. - Yeah, all right.
不过这里有个人
But there is one person here
比任何人都更了解我的对手
who can speak about my opponent better than anyone,
所以接下来交给她 因为 毕竟
and so I'm gonna leave it to her, because, after all,
她曾是阿斯特丽德的竞选搭档
she was Astrid's running mate.
而如今她将创造历史
And now she's making history
因为她会成为史上首个
as the first ever running mate
转换阵营的竞选搭档
to switch candidates.
所以我要让她来谈谈
So I'm gonna let her talk about
做出正确的决定是什么体验
what it felt like to make the right decision.
女士们先生们 请容我向你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to introduce
圣塞巴斯蒂安的下一任副♥主♥席♥
the next Vice President of St. Sebastian:
斯凯·雷顿
Skye Leighton!
好样的 斯凯
Yeah, Skye!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-好样的 -谢谢
- Yeah! - Thank you.
非常感谢 你们太热情了
Thank you so much. You're too kind.
非常感谢 佩顿
Thank you so much, Payton.
能加入一个值得信赖的竞选团队 我真的很...
And I am so happy to be joining a campaign that I can...
高兴
believe in.
关于我的前任竞选搭档阿斯特丽德·斯隆
Let me say a few things about my former running mate,
我有几句话要说
Astrid Sloan.
不 应该是我有几句话要对我的
Actually, no, let me say a few things
前任竞选搭档阿斯特丽德·斯隆说
to my former running mate Astrid Sloan.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid,
你到底在想什么
what the hell were you thinking?
一个人要有多脑抽
I mean, how out of touch can somebody be
才能干出
to just skip town
竞选学生会主席中途跑路的事
in the middle of a campaign for student body president?
打扰了 你能把手♥机♥声音关小点吗
Excuse me, yeah. Would you mind turning that down?
你这死变♥态♥
You freaking psychopath.
你有病吗
What is wrong with you?
你是嗑多了吗 阿斯特丽德
Were you high, Astrid?
还是你现在正嗑上头呢
Or are you high right now?
大家都懂 我们都有压力
I mean, look, we all get it. We all get stressed.
我相信在座很多人
You know, I'm sure a lot of folks here,
感到生活艰辛的时候
when they're having a really rough day,
他们就想 "我该做点什么呢
they think to themselves, "You know what I ought to do?
我该来趟公路旅行
I ought to go on a road trip
说走就走 无人知晓
and I won't tell anybody where I'm going,
吓坏所有人
so the whole town will freak out
引得举国轰动
and the national media will descend
过几天我再回来
and I'll come back a few days later
假装什么都没发生"
and pretend like nothing happened."
我们懂 阿斯特丽德 我们都经历过
We get it, Astrid. We've all been there.
雷顿小姐 请总结一下吧
Ms. Leighton, if you'll please wrap up.
各位 我才刚刚开始呢
I was just getting started, folks.
不管怎么说 阿斯特丽德 欢迎你回来
Anyway, Astrid, so glad you're back.
最后我要说
I'll just in closing say this,
你投的这一票不仅仅是投给我和佩顿
a vote for this ticket is not just a vote for me and Payton.
这一票是投给每个种族
It's a vote for every person of color...
每位女性
every woman...
每个性少数群体
every LGBTQI and A.
这是进步的一票 圣塞巴斯蒂安
It is a vote for progress, St. Sebastian.
而今天将见证这个伟大时刻
And it happens today.
让我们一起创造历史
Now let's go make history.
蠢货
Hey, dumbass!
请你把手♥机♥的声音关掉
Would you mind turning the sound off on your phone,
你这个垃圾
you stupid piece of shit?
阿斯特丽德·斯隆 请开场致词
Astrid Sloan, your opening remarks?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表