剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
That is why that Payton is so insidious.
他那些稀奇古怪的论调
Because he makes some outlandish claim
毫无根据
that is based on no facts,
只因为他说的事情令人震惊
and simply because it is so outrageous,
在你脑中挥之不去 你就开始怀疑
it sticks in your mind and you think,
"会不会是真的"
"Could that be true?"
这么说吧
Let's say...
我确实这么干了
I did do it.
如果真的是我害她生病的怎么办
What if I made her sick?
我并没有承认是我 只是假设
I mean, I'm not saying I did, but what if?
她难道不是更幸福吗
Wasn't she happier?
她现在一个人住在破旧的小旅馆里
She's all alone, livin' in a motel for God's sake.
人们跟我说 "德斯逖 你是个圣人"
You know, people say to me, "Dusty, you are a saint."
但
But...
我不是圣人
I'm no saint.
我只是个乡村老姑娘而已
I'm just a little old country girl.
你知道我刚到加州时
Hey, do you know what my first job was
第一份工作是什么吗
when I came out here to California?
我当了模特
I was modeling...
给圣巴巴拉各种汽车展做模特
for those, uh, Santa Barbara car shows.
我很轻易就能引起男人的注意
Well, I had no trouble attracting the attention of men.
事实上 我
In fact, I...
我有点过分受关注了
I attracted a little too much attention.
我怀了理查德的孩子
And then Richard gets me pregnant,
我告诉他的那一天
and the day I tell him is the last day
他就弃我而去了
I ever see him.
突然间 我孤身一人
And then suddenly, there I am all alone
和我那可爱的孩子
with this beautiful little baby in my arms.
天哪
Oh, my God.
真希望你能看看她
I wish you could've seen her.
英菲尼蒂的母亲简直
Infinity's mama was...
漂亮极了
She was so beautiful!
就像是一个洋娃娃一般
She was just... like a little doll baby.
我想 "至少她永远都不会离开我"
And I thought, "Well, at least she'll never leave me."
很快她17岁了
And then, lo and behold, she turns 17,
而我什么事也做不好
and I can't do anything right.
但后来 她怀孕了
But then, she gets knocked up.
她不想继续待在这里
She doesn't want to be under this roof,
却无处可去
but she's got nowhere to go.
她无法一人抚养孩子
She can't raise that baby on her own.
就是在那时
And that's when...
我犯了错
I made some mistakes.
我不能眼睁睁地看她毁掉她们母女的一生
I just couldn't let her ruin her life and Infinity's by leaving.
她需要一个留下来的理由
She needed a reason to stay.
我便给了她
And I gave it to her.
她病了以后
And after she got sick,
我们又变得亲密如初
we were so close again.
争执和吵闹都结束了
All the yellin' and fightin', that was over.
我们又是一家了
We were a family again.
至于她的死
And her death...
是个悲剧
her death was tragic.
已经无力回天 我简直悲痛欲绝
There's no way around that. I mean, I was devastated.
但我又有了这个小女孩
But then, I had this little girl again.
仿佛我走进了时空隧♥道♥
It was like I'd stepped through some kind of time warp.
但这一次 我可以改变故事结局
Only this time, I could change the ending of that story.
我不必看着所爱之人离我而去
I didn't have to watch someone I love walk out the door.
假如
If...
我说假如我真的这么做了
I'm saying if I'd done that.
再说 我们还免费拥有了那么多东西
Besides, we just got so much free stuff.
所以
So...
我们知道该做什么了吧 里卡多
I guess we know what needs to happen here, don't we, Ricardo?
但结果不是很顺利
But it's not coming out that well.
我们一般会画个叉 交叉斜线那样
We used to do like a X, like a crosshatch
这样它就会
so that it will...
暴露出来 你还好吗
expose it. You okay?
很棒
So good.
天哪 这是什么
Oh, my God. What is that?
《挤痘大♥师♥》
It's Dr. Pimple Popper.
有一个专门挤痘痘的节目吗
You mean, there's a TV show about a lady who just pops pimples?
我怎么从来没听说过
How did I miss this?
简直太厉害了
This is brilliant.
油管频道
挤痘大♥师♥ 又名珊卓拉·李
我喜欢它清晰有条理的叙述
I just like that it has a really clear narrative.
处理掉脏东西
You know, bad things are excised.
每次都是美好的结局
Happy ending every time.
我好像患了临床抑郁症
I think I'm falling into a clinical depression.
我明白 亲爱的
I know, sweetheart.
因为你不花时间让自己快乐
It's because you don't take any time to enjoy yourself.
我本来就不是这样的人
That's not who I am.
我不在乎快乐
I'm not about enjoyment.
我在乎赢
I'm about winning.
我要让世界更美好
I'm about making the world a better place,
而阿斯特丽德夺走了我的一切
and Astrid just took that from me.
没有得到任命 我就失去了生活
I have no mandate, so I have no life.
我没有
I have no...
开始发展的起点
ground to launch from.
你不可能只喜欢这些事
Those can't be the only things you enjoy.
在里弗的追悼会上
You know, I do remember feeling something
我有过真实的感觉
when I sang for River at his memorial.
并非快乐 而是
Not happiness per se, but...
一种共鸣
just a connection to something
除了野心和梦想受挫以外的
outside the blur of my own ambition and...
共鸣
thwarted dreams.
亲爱的
Darling,
你赢得了选举
you won the election.
你成功了
You did it.
谁在乎你能不能让健康零食进入食堂
Who cares if you can't get healthy snacks into the cafeteria
或者在教室放一头情感寄托猪
or an emotional support pig in the classroom?
这是你在高中的最后一年
This is your senior year.
你应该享受生活
You should be enjoying yourself.
吃吃批萨
Eat some pizza.
和朋友出去转转 多多尝试
Hang out with friends. Experiment.
-我不知道该怎么做 -要听我的建议吗
- I don't know how to do that. - Would you like some advice?
想办法让音乐进入你的生活
Find some way to bring music into your life.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
-天哪 -真的吗
- Oh, my. - Really?
-这颗真大 -没弄疼你吧
- That's big. - I'm not hurting you?
又见面了 各位
Hello again, everyone.
圣塞巴斯蒂安里有57台自动饮水器
St. Sebastian is home to 57 drinking fountains.
有二十几台鲜少有人使用
Now almost two dozen are rarely used,
其中九台
and nine,
说出来也许难以置信
this may come as a shock to you,
一周的监测显示 根本无人使用
in a week of monitoring, were not used at all.
这是浪费资源
This is a waste of energy,
纳税人的钱真的是付诸东流
and it is taxpayer dollars literally going down the drain.
因为
'Cause...
所以我发起了一个提案
so I'm here to propose a plan
移除15台低使用率的自动饮水器
that would remove 15 of the lowest-performing drinking fountains,
建议移除的自动饮水器
省下来的经费把其余的饮水器
and use the revenue saved to replace the remainder
建议安装环保自动饮水器
换成最先进的环保饮水器
with state-of-the-art eco-conscious fountains.
环保自动饮水器
动议被否决 谢谢 佩顿
Motion denied. Thank you, Payton.
我们稍事休息一下 五分钟后再议
We're gonna take a short recess and reconvene in five minutes.
真是糟透了
This is a disaster.
是啊 他们似乎对节水政策毫无兴趣
Yeah. They don't seem at all interested in water-use policy.
不 我是说佩顿
No, I mean Payton.
他糟透了 没有任何日程安排
He's the disaster. He has no agenda.
如果我们要成事就得甩掉他
We need him out of the way so we can do something.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们提吸管和饮水器干什么
Why are we talking straws and water fountains?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表