剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
是的 您说什么呢 看看底下
Yes, it is. What are you talking about? Look on the bottom.
魅可水漾润泽裸色珠光
MAC Lustre Politely Pink.
我没法看
Well, I can't read this.
字太小了 看我的嘴唇
It's too tiny. Look at my lips.
嘴唇怎么了 看着很好啊
What's wrong with them? They look fabulous.
胡说 你都看不见
Liar! You can't even see them!
我的天 感觉就像...
God, it's just like they're...
嘴唇都瘪进去了
like they're sucked up into my face.
简直是死人的嘴唇
They're... They're the lips of a corpse.
你说得对
Ah-ha! You're right.
这管是魅可水漾润泽靓丽
This is MAC Lustre Pretty Please.
确实让你显得苍白
And, yes, it does wash you out,
所以直接把它扔掉吧
so it goes right in the garbage.
让我再找找看...
And let me root around here for... Aah!
这才是你的裸色珠光
Here's your Politely Pink.
-谢谢 -我的天啊
- Thank you. - Oh, my God.
谁知道你会对
Who knew you'd be so head up
和得州侯任参议员的会面这么上心
over meeting a senator-elect from Texas?
他是挺可爱的 可你结婚了啊
Yes, he's cute, but you are a married woman,
-斯丹迪施领袖 -闭嘴
- Leader Standish. - Shut up.
S5349号♥议案有什么消息吗
What's the, uh, word on S5349?
我们拿到韩容和康纳利的票了
We have Hanron and Connelly, yes,
州长想要议案在周五前签好字
the governor wants it on his desk to sign by Friday.
我的天 我在... 发抖
Jesus Lord, I am... I am shaking.
感觉好像《金色池塘》一样
It's like On Golden Pond here.
给我吧
Give it to me.
把5349号♥州议案忘掉
Look, forget about State Bill 5349.
把州长忘掉 他是个混♥蛋♥
Forget about the governor, he's a dick.
深呼吸
Let's take a breath...
-投入战斗吧 -我们都不知道这是什么战斗
- ...and get in the game. - We don't even know what the game is.
他来干什么
What is he even doing here?
为什么一个得克萨斯州初出茅庐的参议员
Why does the junior senator from Texas
要来见纽约州参议院多数党领袖呢
want to meet the majority leader of the New York State Senate?
抿嘴
Blot.
我不知道
I dunno.
但我绝对很好奇
But I sure as hell am curious.
看着这嘴唇
Meanwhile, look at those lips.
法国名模 口红代言人
羡慕嫉妒恨去吧 碧姬·芭铎
Eat your heart out, Brigitte Bardot.
虽说我们不清楚这次会面是做什么
Now, granted, we don't know what this meeting is,
但我有种感觉
but I get the feeling that
你们对于罗伊诉韦德案
your somewhat stark difference of opinion
截然相反的看法♥会♥不可避免地
about Roe v. Wade might end up being a rather large elephant
变成不得不面对的事实
sitting in the corner of the room and farting.
如果他提罗伊的案子
If he brings up Roe,
我就会告诉他
I will tell him that
他在竞选时的立场非常可耻
the position he took on the campaign was a disgrace.
他采纳了过去35年来所有右翼的观点
He embraced every right-wing talking point of the last 35 years,
基本上就是说罗伊诉韦德案的裁决不力
basically agreeing that Roe v. Wade was a poorly decided case,
而这种观点是十年后共和党人
which was an argument that the Republicans only landed on
终于意识到议会
ten years after the fact when they realized
绝不会通过相关宪法修正案才产生
that a constitutional amendment was never going to happen,
因为差不多有70%的美国人...
because roughly 70% of Americans...
-支持妇女的生育选择权 -没错 或者
- ...support reproductive rights. - Yes, or...
我们还是希望这个话题不要被提到吧
we could hope that it doesn't come up,
或者选择不要提及这个话题
or maybe make the choice not to bring it up.
斯丹迪施州参议员 非常感谢您过来
State Senator Standish, thank you so much for coming.
谢谢 幸会
Thank you. How nice to see you.
侯任参议员就在这边
The senator-elect is right this way.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
抱歉 请您在外面等着好吗
Oh, I'm sorry. If you don't mind just waiting outside?
我需要参加这个会议
I need to be in on this meeting.
实际上侯任参议员只想
Actually the senator-elect just
和斯丹迪施州参议员单独会面
wants to speak with State Senator Standish.
实际上应该是"斯丹迪施领袖"
Well, actually, it's "Leader Standish"
因为她是多数党领袖
Because she's majority leader,
如果不这么说 那就应该说"斯丹迪施参议员"
but otherwise it would be "Senator Standish,"
不是"斯丹迪施州参议员"
not "State Senator Standish."
这么说太吹毛求疵和无礼了 不是吗
Which is splitting hairs and rude, don't you think?
对不起 侯任参议员
My apologies. The senator-elect
想和斯丹迪施领袖单独会面
wants to speak with Leader Standish alone,
-如果您不介意的话... -对不起
- so if you don't mind... - Oh, excuse me.
你知道有句老话
You know that old saying,
"每个伟大的女人背后都有另一个伟大的女人"
"Behind every great woman is another great woman"?
我就是这句话里说的另外那个女人
I'm who that saying is referring to.
我从来没听说过这句话
No, I've never heard that.
-好吧 -我觉得好像不是这么说的...
- Okay. - I don't think that's what that saying...
闭上你的臭嘴 我们先都退后一步
Shut your silly face and let's take a step back for a second.
你的老大是得克萨斯州的参议员 不是上帝
Your boss is a US senator from Texas, not Christ himself,
也绝不是无菌室里的男孩
and certainly not the boy in the bubble
只要感冒患者进了房♥间
whose immune system will collapse
他的免疫系统就完全崩溃 对不对
if someone walks into the room who has a cold, am I right?
女士 您只能等一等
Ma'am, you're just gonna have to wait.
不 我们再往后一步
No. Let's take yet another step back.
你知道我是谁吗 不知道吗
Do you know who I am? No.
好的 我是哈达莎·戈尔德
Okay. My name is Hadassah Gold,
我从盘♥古♥开天辟地以来就是
and I have been Dede Standish's chief of staff
迪迪·斯丹迪施的幕僚长
since the Earth's crust was cooling. Okay?
在你的眼睛还找不到你的小鸡鸡时
I've been in meetings since before you could focus your eyes
我就出入各种会议了
long enough to find your penis.
要么我们就站在这
Now we can either stand here
继续这个荒唐的谈话
and keep having this inane conversation,
过后呢 我可以向你保证 我会悄悄地
after which, I promise you, I will make a silent pledge
向先知以利亚许个愿
to the prophet Elijah to do
我一定要尽我所能确保
everything in my power to make certain
你的职业生涯非常短暂
that your professional life is as brief as possible,
或者呢 你可以像个绅士那样把门打开
or you can open the door like a gentleman.
当你那位好心的得州参议员因你的无礼解雇你时
And when the good senator from Texas fires you for being rude
就是这个充满活力老于世故聪明绝顶的我
to sassy, brassy, wise old broads like yours truly,
别以为我不会那么做
and don't think I won't play that card,
我保证你可以来为我工作
I promise you can come and work for me.
好吧
Okay, fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想这是我妈妈教育我的方式
Guess that's the way my mama raised me, you know?
原谅我问了这些问题
And forgive me for asking all these questions,
我很直接 不愿意浪费您的时间
but I'm a straight shooter. I don't wanna be wasting your time.
完全没问题
It's no problem at all.
那好 我请问
Well, then, can I ask you:
您对于妇女的选择权是怎么看的
what is your opinion on a woman's right to choose?
参议员 我想你知道我的看法
Oh, well, Senator, I think you know what my opinion is.
我是说对于我对妇女选择权的看法
I guess what I mean is what is your opinion of my opinion
您是怎么看的
on a woman's right to choose?
我并不完全了解您在竞选时所发表的看法
I didn't hear every comment you made on the campaign trail,
但就我所了解来说 我几乎完全不同意
but what I did hear, I disagreed with almost entirely.
我相信第十四修正案中
You see, I believe the right to privacy
囊括了隐私权
is implicit in the 14th Amendment.
我也这么认为
I happen to agree with you.
我... 什么... 你说什么
I... What... I beg your pardon?
我是这25年来
I'm the first Democrat
第一个被选为得克萨斯州议员的
to be elected senator in the state of Texas
民♥主♥党人
in 25 years.
为此
To do that,
我必须在某些问题上
I had to tack right on some issues
采取正确的方针并说一些违心的话
and say some things that weren't exactly what I believed.
要是人们得知了真♥相♥
If folks knew the truth,
在得州连任就会变得尤为困难
it makes it real hard to get reelected in Texas.
不过... 我不会再参加连任竞选了
But... I won't be running for reelection.
那不是我的目标所在
That's not the office I'm aiming for.
加奶不加糖 对吧
Cream, no sugar, right?
对
Right.
八个月内
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表