剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
《大政♥治♥家》是一部关于人格 野心
及不择手段达到自己目的的喜剧
对于有心理健康问题的观众来说
一些画面可能会引起不适
请酌情观看
那是个清晰的梦境
It was a waking dream,
那种在黎明时拜访
the kind that arrives in the twilight
介于睡梦与真实世界之间
between sleep and the real world.
我从床上坐起并大声喊道
I sat straight up in bed and said out loud,
"我要成为美国总统"
"I'm going to be President of the United States."
近来这似乎的确是个抢手工作
It does seem to be the hot job everyone aspires to nowadays.
所有的限制都不复存在
The air of impossibility has been removed.
我做这个梦时只有七岁 劳伦斯院长
I had that dream when I was seven years old, Dean Lawrence,
随后我用尽一生
and I've spent my entire life
潜心研究历届前总统
studying the lives of former presidents
发掘那些共同的经历和特质
to identify common experiences and traits
最终引领他们走向势在必得的胜选
that led to their inevitable election victories.
比如说
Such as?
我只研究到里根
I only went back as far as Reagan.
依我看 他开启了现代总统时代
As far as I'm concerned, he created the modern presidency,
一个与电视名人挂钩的总统时代
the presidency of television and celebrity.
人们对于
People like to think of
总统的认知全来自于电视
their presidents as characters they see on TV.
多数人永远不知道他们在现实生活中的模样
Most never actually see them in real life.
里根和老布♥什♥
Reagan and Bush Sr.
在高三时都是学校的学生会主席
were both presidents of their senior classes in high school.
我猜你也正在努力实现这个目标
Which, I assume, you are on your way to accomplishing.
我相信自己一定能够胜选 没错
I believe I have the election well in hand, yes.
有趣的是 里根 克♥林♥顿♥
Interestingly, Reagan, Clinton,
和奥巴马都出生寒门
and Obama were all born into poverty
但布♥什♥家族却含着金汤勺
while the Bushes were both highborn.
这与你宏伟的目标有什么关系
How do you reconcile that with your master plan?
我有幸出生于既贫寒又富裕的家庭
Well, I have the good fortune of being born both rich and poor.
你的家族世代显赫
Your family has generational wealth.
没错 但我也是一个鸡尾酒女侍的独子
Yes, true, but I'm also the only son of a cocktail waitress
她在新罕布♥什♥尔
from the Landing Strip
拉科尼亚的着陆脱衣俱乐部工作
Gentlemen's Club in Laconia, New Hampshire.
-你是被领养的 -对
- You're adopted. - Yes.
为什么选哈佛 佩顿
Why Harvard, Payton?
诞生于哈佛的总统比其他学校都多 有七位
Harvard's produced more presidents than any other school. Seven.
承蒙你夸奖
Hmm. Well, I appreciate that.
显然你的准备非常充分 履历也光鲜 年轻人
You're clearly a very well-prepared young man. Polished.
谢谢 劳伦斯院长
Thank you, Dean Lawrence.
但我不想看到光鲜
But I'm not here to see the polish.
您担心我的成绩吗
You're concerned about my GPA?
-因为我... -我不在乎你的成绩
- Because I've... - I don't care about your grades.
我想了解你
I want to know you.
真正的你
The real you.
你是否曾被迫去见你的生母
Have you ever been compelled to go meet your birth mother?
没有
No.
我的养母一直是我最忠实的支持者
My real mother has always been my greatest champion
和最亲近的知己
and closest confidant.
你最近一次哭是什么时候
When was the last time you cried?
去年圣诞看《生活多美好》时 我在结尾时哭了
I cried at the end of It's a Wonderful Life last Christmas.
那本电影的结局令所有人流泪
Everyone cries at the end of that movie.
我知道
I know.
你哭泣是因为你受感动
Did you cry because you were moved
还是因为你觉得自己应该哭
or because you felt like you were supposed to?
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
大政♥治♥家
第一季第一集
加州圣巴巴拉 秋天
你很棒
You were great.
我注意到 每次我们做♥爱♥时
I've noticed... every time we have sex,
无论我做什么 你都显得很享受
no matter what I do, you seem to really enjoy it.
我说不好 我感觉也许你在假装
I don't know, I feel like, maybe, sometimes, you're faking it.
是的
I am.
什
Wh...
我不喜欢你假装
I don't like you pretending. I mean,
我们难道不该变得更亲密吗
aren't we supposed to be generating intimacy?
当然 但我们也在给你所需自信
Sure, but we're also giving you the self-confidence
成为那个我知道你能成为的男人
you need to become the man I know you can be.
我知道你看黄♥片♥
I know you watch porn.
你觉得只有花样多变的性♥爱♥才能让人愉悦
Your brain is wired to enjoy sex that's presentational.
好吧 但我不想要花样多变
Okay, but I don't want presentational.
我想要真诚
I want authentic.
现在起我会更努力显得真诚
I will do better at appearing more authentic from now on.
我不想让你显得真诚 我希望你真的真诚
I don't want you to appear authentic, I want you to be authentic.
我不明白 有什么区别
I don't understand. What's the difference?
我答应你从现在起更加真诚
I promise to be more real from now on.
-你要去哪 -上冲浪课
- Where you going? - I have a surf lesson.
今年圣诞节我们要回夏威夷
We're going back to Hawaii this Christmas
我不要我爸叫我巴尼
and I refuse to let my dad call me Barney
并彻底击败我
and vanquish me to the ankle busters.
就让冲浪成为
Let there be one place
他不觉得我是个十足失败者的项目吧
he doesn't find me a complete disappointment.
他觉得你很优秀
Hey, he thinks you're great.
他觉得我很漂亮 他喜欢漂亮的东西
He thinks I'm pretty. And he likes pretty things.
里弗
River!
-里弗 -我在这里
- River! - I'm in here.
你个叛徒 两面三刀的败类
You traitor. You backstabbing son of a bitch.
你知道这对我有多重要
You know how important this is to me.
你怎么敢也去参选
How dare you run against me?
我知道 听着 冷静点
Oh, I know. Listen, calm down...
不 你冷静点 现在是我发言
No. You calm down. I have the floor now.
你什么时候开始想做主席了
Since when have you wanted to be the president?
这根本 这根本都不是你的主意 对吧
This wasn't... this wasn't even your idea, was it?
对 是阿斯特丽德的主意
No, it was Astrid's idea.
她说我必须竞选
She said I had to do it
否则彻底没希望进斯坦福了 而且
if I had a shot of getting into Stanford and...
我得做点什么 让我爸妈别再烦我
I had to do something to get my parents off my back.
去你的 你难道不知道你会打败我吗
Yeah, screw you. Do you not understand you're gonna beat me?
你长得比我帅
Okay? You're better looking than me, right?
更受欢迎 还是曲棍球队的联合队长 所以
You're more popular, you're co-captain of the lacrosse team, so...
你太小题大做了
You're blowing this thing way out of proportion.
当你获胜的那一刻
You know the moment you win,
我会告诉大家咱俩睡了 而且你生活在谎言中
I'll tell everyone that we had sex and you're living a lie.
就这样
So, there's that.
-佩顿 -我警告你
- Payton. - I'm warning you,
别搅黄我的梦想
do not screw with my dream.
懂吗 这是我的阳关道
All right? I'm on a singular path. Okay?
你别想半路杀出来
You're not gonna get in the way,
否则我发誓 让你吃不了兜着走
or I swear to God, I will make you pay.
懂吗 别惹我 里弗
Okay? So don't mess with me, River.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
我从没见过你这样
I've never seen you like this.
我都不认识你了
I don't recognize this person.
我不在乎好吗 我又不是个盒子
Well, I don't care, okay? I'm not a box, right?
不需要四四方方
I don't need to have four sides
让你看着 等你批准 懂吗
for you to look at and approve of, okay?
我有 我有感情 里弗
I have... I have feelings, River.
这些不是感情 你只是歇斯底里
These aren't feelings, you're just hysterical.
这就是真实的我
Well, this is the true me.
这就是我 我是个赢家
This is who I am. I'm a winner.
我会不惜一切代价取胜
I'mma win at all costs.
我知道自己未来路在何方 我也知道如何抵达
I know what my future's gonna be and I know how to get there.
我不会受人阻拦
And I will not be stopped.
在最后陈述前我们还有时间
We have time for one more question
再问一个问题
each before closing statements.
佩顿 马克·吐温的经典小说《哈克贝利·芬历险记》
Payton, Mark Twain's classic novel Huckleberry Finn
是学校新生第一年的必读书籍
is part of this school's freshman year English curriculum.
你觉得书中主人公的种族性称谓是否该除去
Do you believe racial epithets should be removed from Huck Finn
再教授给学生呢
before it is taught to students?
首先 感谢你 维琦
Well, first of all, thank you, Vicki,
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表