剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我要把所有东西都买♥♥下来
I'm going to buy every lot.
谁的出价也不会比我高
I won't be outbid.
-第3319号♥拍品 -你得释怀
- Lot 3319. - You have to let go.
他不会保留它们
He's not keeping them.
对 他会用个压路机把它们都碾碎了
No, he's going to destroy them with a steam roller.
九百万
Nine million!
九百万 第一次 第二次 九百万成交
Nine million. Going once, going twice, sold for nine million.
-下一个 拍品... -至少你又有钱了
- Next, lot number... - At least you're rich again.
24克拉足金...
...24-karat gold...
我已经把这次拍卖♥♥所有的收入都捐给
I've already donated all the proceeds from this auction
帮助孟乔森氏症候群的慈善机构了
to charities that help victims of Munchausen by proxy.
-以你的名义 -一千三百五十...
- In your name. - Thirteen point five...
我想是挽回些名誉的时候了
Thought it might be time for a little reputation rehabilitation.
第44号♥竞拍者
...number 44.
有出一千六百五十万的吗
Do I hear 16.5?
一千六百五十万 电♥话♥出价
Sixteen point five, on the phone.
真到了放下这一切的时候了
It really is time to let all of this go.
两千五百万
Twenty-five million!
两年前 我向沃恩校长出示过资料
Two years ago, I presented Principal Vaughn with information
质疑英菲尼蒂·杰克逊
suggesting that Infinity Jackson
被孟乔森氏症候群患者毒害
was being Munchausen by proxied.
而她却说没有过这事
Now she's saying that never happened.
你猜怎么着 沃恩校长
Well, guess what, Principal Vaughn?
我有回执
I have the receipts!
-我录下了 -没问题
- I recorded - Yes, that's fine.
-所有对话 -非常感谢
- the conversation. - Thank you very much.
我们门口见
I'll meet you at the entrance.
不 我绝不...
No, I won't...
马上离开我的办公室
Leave my office at once!
虽然我承认录音有点不清楚
Now, I'll admit the recording is a little garbled
因为说话的人中有个根本就是聋子
because one of the people speaking is legally deaf
而且我的手♥机♥在牛仔裤的前裤兜里
and the phone was in the front pocket of my jeans,
但这证明了沃恩校长明知此事
but this is proof that Principal Vaughn knew what was going on
却束手旁观
and she did nothing.
一二三四 沃恩校长下台去
Hey, hey, ho, ho Principal Vaughn has got to go!
-一二三四 -我能私下里和你说句话吗
- Hey, hey, ho, ho... - Can I talk to you for a second in private?
太有意思了 我刚刚正说到你呢
That's funny. I was just talking about you.
我们得偿所愿了
We got what we wanted.
-佩顿被踢出局了 -这是你想要的
- Payton is out of the way now. - That's what you wanted.
别这样
Come on.
我在向你伸出橄榄枝呢
I'm giving you an opportunity here.
什么橄榄枝
And what's the opportunity?
我现在是主席了
I'm president now.
我现在就让你当我的副♥主♥席♥
I'm offering you the vice presidency right here and right now,
一起实现我们讨论过的所有想法
and together we can accomplish all the stuff we talked about.
将教育法修正案第九条递交至最高法庭
Taking a Title IX case all the way to the Supreme Court.
没错
Exactly.
开设非二元性别历史课程
And enacting a gender, non-binary history curriculum,
让每间洗手间
and making every bathroom
和更衣室实现中性化
and locker room at the school unisex,
举♥行♥全校范围的示♥威♥活动
and staging a school-wide sit-in
让他们废除哥伦布日
until they abolish Columbus Day.
我不相信你 斯凯
I don't believe in you, Skye.
-你说什么 -我相信他 相信佩顿
- Excuse me? - I believe in him. In Payton.
最新消息 佩顿完蛋了
News flash: Payton is over.
也许吧 但他有着你没有的特质
Maybe that's true, but he has something that you don't have.
他的特质就是毫无同理心
The only thing he has is a complete lack of empathy.
他是个反♥社♥会♥者
He's a sociopath.
我不知道是什么在驱使他
I don't know what makes him tick,
他自己可能都不知道
and I don't think he does either,
但他无时无刻不在想着
but that kid spends every waking moment
如何让世界变得更好
trying to make this world better than it is right now,
抱歉 你没有这个心性
and I'm sorry, you don't have that.
而且你最好别乱扣反♥社♥会♥的帽子
And I'd be real careful who you call a sociopath
因为你自己做了如此无♥耻♥的事
because you've done things that you should be very ashamed of,
居然没有一丝悔恨
and I don't see an ounce of remorse.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
我知道你毒害了他 斯凯
I know you tried to poison him, Skye.
我翻了你的垃圾
I went through your trash.
我试着相信你
I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt,
但佩顿不可能莫名其妙病得如此严重
but there was no other way Payton could have gotten so sick.
磷化锌 噻鼠灵 华法林[均为鼠药]Zinc phosphide, difethialone, warfarin.
-他的血液里都检测出了 -那又怎样
- All those things were found in his blood. - So?
只是巧合而已
That's just a weird coincidence.
你不能证明是我♥干♥的
You can't prove I did anything.
这不由我说了算
That's not up to me.
让检察官决定吧
That's going to be up to the prosecutors.
如果是我 就会给自己找个律师
But I'd find myself a lawyer if I were you.
斯凯·雷顿 把手举到头顶上
Skye Leighton, gonna ask you to put your hands on your head.
好吧 你疯了 你知道吗
Okay, this is crazy. You know that, right?
依照《加利福尼亚刑法典》
You're under arrest pursuant
第347-A条 你被逮捕了
to section 347-A of the California Penal Code.
接到紧急大陪审团起诉书
I've got an emergency grand jury indictment
你被指控电汇税务欺诈
charging you with wire and tax fraud,
内♥幕♥交易 洗钱
insider trading, money laundering,
非法经营地下赤拳格斗俱乐部
and running an illegal underground bare-knuckles fighting club.
-放开我 -作为一个父亲
- Let go of me. - Pretty bad look as a father
-被女儿检举也是够丢脸的 -开什么玩笑
- to have your daughter turn you in. - You kidding me?
-我从来没这么自豪过 -好了
- I've never been prouder. - Okay.
这上勾拳打得好 亲爱的
Uppercut to my jaw, sweetheart!
-我就是这个意思 -走
- It's exactly what I was talkin' about! - Let's go.
联邦调查局
好样的 女儿
That's my girl!
-发生什么事了 -亲爱的 马上找律师
- What the hell is going on? - Honey, call the lawyers.
我为你自豪 听见了吗 太自豪了
I'm proud of you, you hear me? I'm proud of you, baby!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
纽约吧
New York, I think.
在那我还挺开心的
I was happy there.
也许去阿甘虾餐厅打工
Maybe I'll just get a job at Bubba Gump's.
学业呢
And school?
爸爸让我去了这么多暑假班
With the summer school Dad made me take
我的学分早就够毕业
I have enough credit to graduate.
找个时间去考个高中文凭就好了
I'll just take my GED test when I get around to it.
爸爸的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Dad.
迟早的事罢了
It was only a matter of time.
我倒惊讶怎么现在他才被抓 所以
I'm more shocked it took this long, so...
你需要钱吗
Do you need any money?
不 我什么也不要
No, I don't want anything.
我人生中最快乐的时候
The happiest I've been in my life
就是在纽约一无所有的时候
was when I was in New York with nothing.
钱只让重要的事变简单
Money just makes the important stuff easy,
而我们却把不重要的事变复杂
so that we try and make the unimportant stuff hard
只为让人觉得我们依然富裕
just to make it feel like we're not coasting,
我受够了 不想再假装下去了
but I have been and I don't want to coast anymore.
带我一起去吧
Take me with you.
不要
No.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
亲爱的 我是去修行
Darling, I'm going to an ashram.
也许我能和你一起去
Maybe I could come with you.
不行
No.
你需要自己经受住这一切
You need to be on your own with this.
我彻底迷茫了
I'm totally lost.
所有人都恨我
Everybody hates me.
哈佛撤回了录取
Harvard pulled its admissions offer.
说我的行为配不上
They said that my behavior wasn't in line
他们眼中"哈佛人"的标准
with what they considered to be "A Harvard man."
我本计划好一切
I have had everything planned out...
从小时候开始 每一步
since I was a child, every move...
都在轨道上 而现在
on a rail, and now...
都灰飞烟灭了
it's all gone to hell.
终于
Finally.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表