剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我拒绝了
I said no.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
真悲哀
Sad.
我感觉他在利用我 我不喜欢被人利用
I felt like he was using me, and I don't like to be used.
这么着吧
You know what?
你现在把这篮吃不完的面包给解决掉
You're gonna finish your endless bread basket right now.
然后明天 你去找那个男生
And tomorrow, you are gonna march up to that boy
告诉他
and you are going to say,
"非常感谢 我接受你的提议"
"Thank you very much. I accept your offer."
这样的事可以改变你的命运
Something like this could change your life.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
你可以当副♥主♥席♥
You can be vice president.
-要胸怀大志 -好
- Aim high. - Yeah.
你可以垂手可得一切
You can get it all.
-英菲尼蒂 -老天
- Hi, Infinity. - Hi. Jesus!
听着 我就是想问问你
So, listen, I just was wondering
你是否又考虑了我的提议
if you had thought any more about my offer.
我考虑过了
I've thought about it.
我的答复是不行
The answer is no.
-为什么 -我没必要告诉你理由
- Why? - I don't need to tell you.
佩顿
Payton!
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
因此我自豪地宣布 我的竞选搭档
That's why I'm proud to announce my running mate,
你们的下一任学生会副♥主♥席♥
your next student body vice president,
斯凯·雷顿
Skye Leighton.
非常感谢 里弗
Thank you so much, River.
也感谢你们给圣塞巴斯蒂安的学生们
And, uh, thank you for giving students at Saint Sebastian
这个历史机遇
the historic opportunity
去推选一个非常规性别的非裔美国人
to elect a gender non-conforming African-American
当副♥主♥席♥
to be their vice president.
我无法保证永远与你观点一致
Now, I can't promise that I'm always gonna agree with you.
大家都知道若我与你观点相左
I have a reputation for speaking my mind loudly
我向来会大声为自己发声
when I disagree with someone,
但我承诺会以力量 坚韧和热情
but I can promise you strength, fortitude, and the passion
去缔造一个优秀的圣塞巴斯蒂安
to make Saint Sebastian an amazing place.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
里弗
River!
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么非得选斯凯·雷顿
Why did you have to pick Skye Leighton?
阿斯特丽德说选她赢面最大
Astrid said if I picked her, I'd have my best shot at winning.
你听她的干什么
Why are you listening to her?
她不是为你着想 她只想要权力
She doesn't want what's good for you, she wants power.
你是她得到权力的踏脚石
You're the way she's gonna get it.
她就是麦克白夫人
She's Lady Macbeth!
帮麦克白登上皇位的残忍♥计划最早的煽动者
佩顿 你冷静一点
Payton, you gotta calm down.
她嫉妒我们 你看不出来吗
She's jealous of us, can't you see that?
所以她才想夺走我这个机会
That is why she's trying to take this away from me!
你为什么要伤害我
Why are you hurting me?
你 你好痛苦
You... You have so much pain.
你根本就不需要这些
You don't even need any of this.
你会去上大学然后加入和平队
You're gonna go to college and join the Peace Corps.
这对你毫无帮助
This isn't gonna help you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的确爱过你
I really did love you.
不
No!
我想搞只怀俄明州驼鹿
I wanna bag a Shiras moose.
我想搞只西伯利亚水牛
I wanna bag a Siberian buffalo.
好吧 我想搞...
All right. I wanna bag...
玛格丽特·艾德蒙·迈耶斯
Margaret Edmund Meyers.
十八个月前
-玛姬·迈耶斯吗 -对 是她
- Maggie Meyers? - Yes, Maggie Meyers.
-我已经搞到手了 -真的吗
- I already did. - Really?
-郁郁葱葱 -妙啊 老兄
- Full bush. - Dude, nice!
首先 捕猎西伯利亚野牛是违法的
First of all, it's illegal to hunt Siberian bison.
其次
Second of all,
你说这话的口气就像个人♥渣♥
when you talk about bagging things, you sound like douchebags,
尤其是你妈妈还在边上
especially with your mother present.
你真该跟我们一起去打猎 佩顿
You should totally come hunting with us, Payton.
是啊 那样我们就可以不小心射中你后背了
Yeah, that way we could accidentally shoot you in the back.
尼克松回忆录
够了
That's enough!
画得很好 妈妈
Yo, that's good, Mom.
这是我一套丛书的插画
It's for a series I'm doing
旨在为叙利亚战债争取关注和募捐
to raise awareness and money for the Syrian war debt.
这是奥汉 年初他死在了一场空袭中
This is Orhan. He was killed in an airstrike earlier in the year.
真惨
Bummer.
你们晚上回来吃晚饭吗
Are you boys gonna be back for dinner?
不了
No,
我们有场支持废除网络中立法规的活动
we have that event in support of eliminating net neutrality.
奥巴马政♥府♥在2015年通过的一项提案
你怎么可以支持废除网络中立法规
How can you be for eliminating net neutrality?
我们家持有五千四百万股电♥信♥的股票
This family holds 54 million dollars in telecom stocks.
他才不在乎 遗嘱里没他的份
He doesn't care, he's barely in the will.
说什么呢
Boys!
你怎么老帮他说话
Why are you always defending him?
因为你俩是恶霸 而且差不多是疯子
Because you're bullies. And you're borderline psychopaths.
你当然在遗嘱里 跟他们一样
Of course you're in the will, same as them.
我会保证的
I saw to that.
尼克松回忆录
别告诉你♥爸♥爸
Don't tell your father.
我看过一项研究
You know, I read this study
出自哥伦比亚大学
from Columbia.
研究里说父母对领养孩子的爱
It says that it's impossible for a parent
永远比不上对亲生孩子的
to love an adopted child as much as a biological one.
父母们天生
Parents are programmed
会亲近长得最像自己的孩子
to be drawn to the children that look most like them.
我想这应该跟保护血统有关
I would assume it has something to do with protecting bloodlines.
要我说 这研究出了错
Well, I would say that's a flawed study,
因为我最爱你
because I love you the most.
一直都是
I always have.
你这么说只是因为他俩长成了一对混♥蛋♥
You're just saying that because they grew up to be such jerkwads.
这话不假
You're not wrong about that.
善良是教不了的
You can't teach kindness.
我试过很长一段时间
You know? I tried for a long time.
你改变不了小心眼
Can't do much with small hearts.
铁石心肠也许还能改变 但小心眼不行
Hard hearts, maybe, but not small ones.
别误会 我爱他们 我只是
I love them, don't get me wrong, I just...
爱是有限度的
The love has edges.
不会像我对你的爱那样永无止境
It doesn't go on and on the way my love for you does.
你立刻就对我有那种感觉了吗
And you felt that way about me right away?
就像你是我亲骨肉一般
Like you were a part of me.
那不是场见面 而是团聚
It wasn't a meeting, it was a reunion.
有趣的深色犹太人头发
This funny, dark, Jewish hair.
大大的迪士尼式眼睛
These big Disney eyes. And...
你在世界上无依无靠
You were alone in the world.
我想自己当时也是那样
And I suppose I felt that way about myself.
别听你的哥哥们说你是谁
Don't ever listen to your brothers about who they say you are
或者你会在世界上做什么
or what you might do in this world.
惊喜来了
There's my surprise!
欢迎 我是乔治娜 我们在电♥话♥里谈过了
很高兴认识你 你的普通话真好
中国我们经常去
收集艺术作品
我能用下你的卫生间吗
Can I use your restroom?
当然 沿着这条路去主屋
Well, yes, of course. Just follow the path up to the main house.
有员工在那
There's staff.
-你好歹可以出来打个招呼啊 -他来干什么
- You could've at least said hello. - What is he doing here?
他是你的新普通话老师
He's your new Mandarin tutor.
那是里弗·巴克利 他在学校很受欢迎
That's River Barkley, he's incredibly popular at school.
你也是
So are you.
跟他不一样
Not his kind of popular.
而且他在和我的死对头阿斯特丽德·斯隆交往
And he's dating my arch-nemesis, Astrid Sloan.
她在二年级时叫我基佬 我根本不是同志
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表