剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
-成为呈堂证供 -不 拜托
- be used against you in a... - No, please.
别开始说
Don't even start.
-你要给我戴手铐吗 -我们不需要铐你 女士
- You gonna handcuff me? - We don't have to cuff you, ma'am,
但我们必须要说你的权利
but we do have to read you your rights.
-你有权请一名律师 -不 别说了
- You have the right to an attorney. - No, just stop.
行吗
Okay?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
都是我♥干♥的
I did it all.
我不需要律师
I won't even need a lawyer.
我知道这事情会怎么样
Now I know how this is going to go.
我剩下的半辈子都要在监狱里度过
I am gonna spend the rest of my life in prison,
这是我应得的
and I deserve it.
我根本不在乎
And I don't even care.
正如你们所知 佩顿·霍巴特知道
And just so you know, Payton Hobart knew.
他知道所有事情
He knew every goddamn thing,
那个有钱的混♥蛋♥
that rich little son of a bitch.
他从一开始就知道
He knew the whole time,
所以你们最好也去把他抓起来
so you better go after him too.
等一下 你必须来签到 年轻人
Excuse me, you have to sign in! Young man!
他们知道了 消息泄露了 大家都知道了
They know. It's out. Everyone knows.
-等下 谁 -警♥察♥ 所有人都知道了
- Hold on. Who? - The police. Everyone, they know.
他们知道什么了 詹姆斯
What do they know, James?
一切
Everything!
大家都知道了
Everyone knows everything!
各位 再说一次 我感觉都破了纪录了
Okay, guys, again, and I feel like a broken record here,
1对T的导数是...
the derivative of one with respect to T is...
-1 -不是1 是0
- One. - No, not one. Zero.
这不是什么复杂的事 各位
This is not rocket science, guys.
-佩顿 -怎么了
- Payton? - Yes?
校长想见你
The principal wants to see you.
要是做对了一题 给我点回应 第六题...
Do an "Ah" when you get one of these right. Number six...
今晚之前
I want your resignation
我想在我的桌子上看到你的主席辞呈
as president on my desk by the end of the day.
-我能说的就是... -不
- The only thing I can say... - Oh, no. No.
你闭上你的嘴 你个小精神病
You shut your mouth, you little psychopath.
你参加了一场犯罪活动
A crime has been committed that you are party to.
你协助并教唆了一起谋杀未遂案
You aided and abetted an attempted murder.
如果你不想让我
And if you don't want me
在陪审团审理时向法庭提交简报
filing a brief with the court at your jury trial
告诉他们你应该在监狱里待上二十年
telling them that you should spend the next 20 years behind bars,
你就得说 "是的 女士
you're gonna say, "Yes, ma'am.
您说什么我都照做 女士"
Whatever you say, ma'am."
然后走出这间办公室
And walk out of this office
不要再和我有眼神交流
and never so much make eye contact with me again.
我说清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
不 我承认了 我只想说这个
No, I admit it. I admit it, I admit it. That's all I was gonna say.
我搞砸了 不配当主席
I... I screwed up, and I do not deserve to be the president.
我会在一个小时之内
You will have my resignation on your desk...
把辞呈放到你桌上
in an hour.
我告诉她了
I, um... I did tell her.
英菲尼蒂
Infinity.
我告诉她 她姥姥对她做了什么
I told her what her Nana was doing to her,
她被下了毒
that she was being poisoned. Um...
我并没有马上告诉她 这不对
I didn't tell her right away and that was wrong,
但是我还是告诉她了
but I did... I did tell her.
我不明白 你为什么不去找警♥察♥
But I don't understand. Why didn't you just go to the police?
因为如果我们报了警
Because if we went to the police,
那我们就没办法控制消息了
then we lose control of the story, right?
如果真♥相♥被公之于众 会影响到竞选的
And if it got out, it would affect the campaign
它可能会导致我们的竞选落败
and it could cost us the election.
如果它导致我们的竞选落败
And if it cost us this election,
那它可能会让我们所有的竞选都落败
then it could cost us every election.
懂吗 我不算个好人
Okay? I'm not a good person, all right?
我...
I'm...
我尽量去做好事
I try to do good things, right?
但我不是个好人 这是我的问题
But I'm not a good person. That's my flaw.
我野心勃勃
I'm ambitious.
我会玩政♥治♥
I am political.
我会纵容别人
I'm conniving.
我愿意去帮助英菲尼蒂
I was willing to help Infinity
但如果会对我造成伤害 我就打住了
up to the point of harming myself and no further.
还有...
And...
还有你不喜欢我身上的这些 我也不喜欢
And you don't like those parts of me and I don't either,
但...
but...
这些可能是我与生俱来的 因此...
that might be what I'm stuck with. So...
我可能就是这样的人
that might just be who I am.
但有件事你说得不对
You were wrong about one thing though.
我真的... 我的确想帮助大家
I really... I did wanna help people.
你恐怕不会相信
You'd never believe that,
但我确实想要让这所学校变得更好
but I really did want to make this school a better place.
我可能不算是个好人 但...
So, I might not be a good person, but...
那时我想做好事
I wanted to do good things.
我... 我仍然想
I... I still do.
喂
Hello?
是联调局吗
Is this the FBI?
我要举报一宗犯罪
I have a crime to report.
我现在要问一个问题
Okay, I'm gonna ask a question now
我觉得我知道这问题的答案
that I think I know the answer to.
但我想听听你们坦诚的意见
But I want your honest opinion.
大家觉得我还能从这件事上翻身吗
Do we think I can come back from this?
近代历史告诉我们
Recent history has taught us that
候选人可以从他们年轻时
candidates can recover from transgressions
犯过的错误里恢复
that occurred when they were young.
奥巴马用过可♥卡♥因♥ 达不溜[乔治·W·布♥什♥]有过酒驾
Obama did coke, Dubya had a DUI,
劳拉·布♥什♥曾闯过停牌并撞死了人
Laura Bush drove through a stop sign and she killed someone.
但这件事更糟糕
But this is worse.
这件事为恶意操纵 有强烈政♥治♥倾向
This was willful and deliberate and baldly political
且针对一位令人同情的受害者
with a sympathetic victim at its center.
它既色情又变♥态♥ 它会伴随你一辈子
It's salacious and bizarre, and it'll follow you forever.
美国总统克♥林♥顿♥在被问及大学时代抽大♥麻♥时说的话 被传为笑话
这不会是像"我没吸进去"那样被当个笑话
This isn't your "I didn't inhale,"
爱德华·肯尼迪的丑闻 导致他两次竞选总统都失败
这会是你的查帕奎迪克丑闻
This is your Chappaquiddick.
而我警告过你
And I warned you.
我说过这会毁掉我们一直以来的所有努力
I said this is gonna destroy everything we've been working for.
可你听不进去
But you didn't listen.
我很遗憾 佩顿
So I'm sorry, Payton.
真的
I truly am.
但我不干了
But I'm out.
我不干了
I'm out.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得梦想破灭了
I think the dream is over.
我不知道我是该感觉气愤还是更悲哀
I don't know whether I should feel more angry or sad.
我是说 你嫁给了一个
I mean, you were married to a man
双手和心都冰冷如铁的人近20年
with hands and a heart as cold as ice for almost 20 years,
为他生了两个儿子 给了他一个家
you bore him two sons, made him a home,
现在他一个子不给就把你扫地出门了
and now he just sends you off with nothing
你就剩下些贵重珠宝和时装
but your precious jewels and some caftans.
它们其实也不是我的
They're not really mine.
什么都不是 什么都不是永恒的
Nothing is. Nothing is permanent.
你所拥有的 你所爱的 都不是
Not what you own, not what you love,
甚至那些你以为会让你崩溃一辈子的东西都不是
not even the things that you think will break you forever.
他们要开始拍卖♥♥了
They're gonna start the bidding.
第3335号♥拍品 翡翠镶钻耳环
Lot number 3335, emerald earrings with pavé diamonds.
独一无二 我们的起拍价是三百万...
One of a kind. We will start the bidding at three million...
一千万
Ten million!
霍巴特先生 我刚是说我们的起拍价是
Mr. Hobart, I was saying we'll start the bidding
-三百万... -一千两百万
- at three million... - Twelve million!
第一次 第二次...
Going once, going twice...
成交 第44号♥竞拍者 一千两百万美元
Sold. Number 44, 12 million dollars.
基顿 你在做什么
Keaton, what are you doing?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表