剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
他明早就会死
He'll be dead by morning.
而我只需要说这是个意外
And I can say it was an accident,
你不会受到任何牵连
and you weren't connected in any way at all.
懂吗
Okay?
谢谢 里卡多 做了一切
Thank you, Ricardo! For doing exactly...
我让你做的事
what I asked you to do.
无论那是什么 恶心透了
Whatever that is, that's gross.
39度
101.
又发烧了
Another fever.
我猜这次我真是病了
I think I'm just run down this time.
你好难过
You're so sad.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
这让你难过吗
And that makes you sad?
我母亲很冷漠
My mother was very cold.
至少我的保姆是这么说的
At least that's what my babysitter told me.
她经常不在 我对她没有印象
She wasn't really around enough for me to get a sense of her.
所以我没有榜样
So I had no model
不知道该怎么做母亲
for what a mother was.
没有可以模仿或依赖的榜样
No model to reject or to embrace.
我也没有天生的母性
I had very little natural instinct for it.
所以你的哥哥们这么混球
Which is why your brothers turned out so poorly.
当我们领养你时
And when we adopted you,
我坐下来写了一张完美母亲应具备的特质的表
I sat down and I made a list of how a perfect mother would be.
温柔 无限的爱
Gentle, endlessly loving,
耐心 值得信任
patient, trusting,
且无私
and selfless.
我也会这样描述你
That's exactly how I would describe you.
我不知道自己是否还是这样的人了
I don't know if I can be those things anymore.
没有人能够真正的无私
A person can't be truly selfless and survive.
你进入我的生命前 我只是无名之辈
I was no one until you came into my life.
我只是个海中的漂流瓶
I was a corked bottle floating in the sea,
任凭海浪推我漂浮
the tide pushing me wherever it wanted to.
而我瓶中的纸条是空白的
The note inside me was blank.
只有和你产生联♥系♥后
I'm only who I want to be
我才能成为想成为的人
when I'm in relation to you.
这对我来说压力太大了
That's too much pressure to put on me.
还有一年我就要离开家
In a year I'll be out of the house,
横跨整个国家
thousands of miles away.
你打算搬去剑桥吗
Were you planning on moving to Cambridge?
也许不是一直住那
Maybe not full-time.
妈妈 我不需要钱
Mom, I don't need the money.
我不需要 我不是马丁
I don't. I'm not like Martin,
或卢瑟 或爸爸
or Luther, or even Dad.
无论如何我能找到出路
I'll find my way no matter what.
人生第一次 我爱上了一个人
I'm in love with someone for the first time in my life.
也许这不是真的 也许我只是逃避现状
It might be real, it might be just an escape hatch,
但我感觉
but I feel like...
如果我不尝试
...if I don't give it a try,
我会死在这里
I will die here.
那就去吧
Then go.
你不需要我的允许 但我准了
You don't need my permission, but I give it to you.
你永远是我的最爱
You will always be the love of my life.
我的天
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 你湿透了
Oh, honey, you're soaking wet.
你去洗个冷水澡 我去叫医生
I want you to take a cold shower. I'm gonna call the doctor.
好
Okay.
-妈妈 妈妈 -亲爱的
- Mom. Mom? - Yes, my love.
我爱你
I love you.
天哪 救命
My... Help!
快来人救命啊
Somebody come and help me, please!
佩顿
Payton!
佩顿 醒醒
Payton, wake up!
佩顿 救命啊
Payton! Help!
我是乔治娜·霍巴特
This is Georgina Hobart.
立即给我派救护车 我儿子病得很重
I need an ambulance immediately. My son is very ill.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表