剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
but I didn't believe him.
我怎么能信 这是我的亲儿子啊
How could I? My own sons?
-所以他制定了计划想证明给我看 -不是吧
- So he hatched a plan to prove it to me. - No!
他给那俩设下了套
He laid the trap with the boys.
我痊愈的希望是诱饵
The hopes of my recovery would be the bait.
他太软弱了
He's weak.
他们在我房♥间里时我一直都醒着
I was awake the entire time they were in my room...
-谁来拿枕头 -冷血地讨论着如何杀我
- Who's gonna hold the pillow? - ...coldly discussing murdering me.
我来吧 我不介意
I will. Do not mind.
伤透了我的心
It broke my heart.
你难过了
You're upset.
我的天
My goodness.
你当然会难过 我们的儿子想杀我
Well, of course you would be. Our sons tried to murder me.
说实话 这不是让我难过的原因
Honestly, that's not what's bumming me out.
那俩小子已经准备好杀我了
Patricide is so on-brand for the twins.
但我觉得他们没法真正动手
I don't think they would've been able to go through with it, anyway.
马丁肯定不行
Martin certainly wouldn't have been able to.
是因为佩顿
It's Payton.
这种心计
That kind of duplicity.
是男人致命的特质
It's a terrible quality in a man.
佩顿救了我 我要确保他得到嘉奖
Payton saved me, and I'm gonna make sure he's repaid.
但我有条件
But I have conditions.
-你要和布丽奇特断了 -不
- You will have to end it with Brigitte. - No.
当牵扯到你 我无法忍♥受别人
I couldn't stand having someone else have something over me
拥有的比我多
when it comes to you.
那佩顿呢 我爱他
What about Payton? I love him.
我知道 因此我知道唯一能让你
I know, which is why I know that the only way
继续回到我身边假情假意的方法
I will ever get you to go back to pretending with me
就是假设如果你这么做
is to assure you that if you do,
我会尽我全力
I will do everything in my power
帮助佩顿实现梦想
to make all of Payton's dreams come true.
亲爱的
Darling.
你回来了
You're back.
我们想到了一个方法弥补过错
We... We've come up with a plan for making amends.
一百个小时的社区服务
One hundred hours of community service.
先生
Sir...
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
我将把一切财产留给佩顿和你们母亲
I'm leaving everything to Payton and your mother.
你俩被除名了
You two are out.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
好了
All right.
我已经通知哈佛
I have informed Harvard
我将不会继续支付你们的学费
that I will no longer be paying your tuition.
如果你们想继续在那求学
If you want to remain there,
我相信他们有勤工助学的项目
I'm sure there is a work-study program.
你是说我们什么也拿不到吗
Are you saying that we're not getting anything?
不不 我觉得把一件我的私物留给你们
No. No. I've decided to give you one thing of my own.
哈林顿古董柜
The Harrington Commode.
如今它只能带给我悲伤的回忆
It only gives me bad memories now.
我们得付这玩意儿的继承税
We have to pay taxes on the value of it.
你让我们负债了
You're sending us off into debt.
我知道
I know.
恭喜你 儿子
Congratulations, son.
你是我财富和真心的继承人
You are the heir to my fortune and my heart.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking serious?
我和你一样悲伤
I'm as sad about this as you are.
你害我再也不相信爱情了
You've ruined love for me.
我知道
I know.
不能再这么祸害别人了
Gotta stop doing that to people.
布丽奇特 别跳楼
Brigitte, don't throw yourself out a window.
如果你想和她远走高飞 我会支持你
If you want to ride away with her, you know I'll support you.
我许下了承诺 我会信守的
I made a promise. I'm going to keep it.
你的野心令我害怕
Your ambition frightens me.
你去哪了 你迟到了
Where have you been? You're late.
你在说什么 你说4点 现在刚好
What are you talking about? You said 4:00 P.M. I'm right on time.
你总是提前十分钟 所以对你来说
You're always ten minutes early, which means, for you,
准时就是迟到
right on time is late.
好吧 我得去尿尿
Well, sorry I had to pee.
我一会儿就去找合适的导尿管 以结束这场
I'll look into a catheter so this long national nightmare
我偶尔需要排尿的全国性恐慌
of my occasional need to urinate can finally be over.
你拿到结果了吗
You have the results?
好吧 我能说几句吗
All right. Can I just say something?
尽管你们知道我是对的 你们还是会忽视我
Even though you're going to ignore me despite knowing I'm right,
因为忽然之间我变成了你们的敌人
because I've suddenly become the villain
和你们怀疑的对象
and the object of your suspicion,
好像我除了为竞选努力
as if I had anything in mind other than
希望帮助我们胜选外
what is right for this campaign
还有其他坏心思一样
and what will win us this race...
我们能不打开信封吗
can we please consider not opening that?
如果我们打开 就无法回头了
If we open that, there's no going back.
一切都永远改变了
Everything changes, forever.
打开
Open it.
血检结果
结果 阴性
-她的测试结果完全正常 -天哪
- Her levels are 100 percent normal. - Jesus.
英菲尼蒂身上没有一个癌细胞
Infinity doesn't have a single cancer cell in her body.
那我就问问显而易见的问题
So, just gonna ask the obvious question:
现在你打算怎么办
what are you gonna do now?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表