剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不认识
No.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
等等
Wait...
霍巴特竞选主席
请投票
-不认识 -老天
- No. - Oh, for God's sakes.
这学校是怎么回事 怎么全都不认识
What kind of a school community is this? Does anyone know anyone?
你知道吗 算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
不值得
This isn't worth it.
算了
Forget it?
多少人为了你的投票权斗争并牺牲
People have fought and died for your right to vote.
你没听说过钱尼 古德曼和施韦尔纳吗
Haven't you ever heard of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner?
他们在这上学吗
Do they go here too?
他们是在密西西比州
They were killed by the Ku Klux Klan
登记选民时被3K党杀死的人
for registering voters in Mississippi.
等等 女士 你说我们是3K党吗
Whoa, whoa, lady. Are you sayin' we're the Klan?
我是说镇♥压♥选民 是非法的
I'm saying this is voter suppression and it's illegal.
这所学校必须成为榜样 不仅为其他学校
This school has to be a model, not only for all other schools,
也为了整个国家
but for our country as a whole.
我本来也不打算投给你儿子
I wasn't going to vote for your son anyway.
这是原则问题
Well, it's the principle of the thing.
也许我们能让她临时投票
Maybe we can have her submit a provisional ballot.
如果她能证明自己是学生
And if she can prove that she goes here,
那我们就唱票
then we'll count the vote.
不行
No.
她今天就得投票
She will vote today.
你们听说过第十五修正案吗
Have you ever heard of the 15th Amendment?
你们想让我一条条解释吗
Would you like to go through that line by line?
艾略特 我是克莉斯 我能和你谈谈阿斯特丽德
Elliott, Kris. Could I talk to you about Astrid...
吃晚饭了
Dinner!
别再擦在窗帘上了
Don't wipe it on the drapes again.
窗帘都快硬成百叶窗了
They're turning stiff as shutters.
像普通孩子那样用袜子吧
Use a sock like a normal kid.
知道吗 马可·波罗把意面从中国带到了意大利
You know, Marco Polo brought spaghetti from China to Italy.
在那之前意大利没有意面
They didn't have spaghetti before that.
如果我有车 就用一张"终生素食"的车牌
If I had a car, I'd have a license plate that said VEGAN4LIFE.
你俩最后把票投给谁了
Who'd you guys end up voting for in the election?
我写了丹尼尔·安德烈亚斯
I wrote in Daniel Andreas.
他是个激进的动物权利活动家
He's a militant animal rights activist
还上了联调局十大通缉榜
on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.
他在你们学校上学吗
Does he go to your school?
当然不
No.
-什么时候知道谁能赢 -明天吧
- When do you hear who won? - Tomorrow. I think.
也许是今天 但我没听说
Maybe it was today, but I didn't hear.
你呢 艾略特
How about you, Elliott?
我没投
I didn't vote.
反正我的票也不重要
My vote doesn't matter anyway.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表