剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我早就告诉过你们 我戒酒了
You guys, I've told you already, okay? I quit drinking.
你们可以闻闻我嘴里 是健怡可乐
You can smell my breath. It's Diet Coke.
你要参选 佩顿
You're running. Payton.
你要参选 我们都是来帮忙的
You're doing it and we're all here to help.
我... 那是你的婚纱吗
Guys, I... Is that your wedding dress?
你不是从婚礼上逃出来到这里的吧
You didn't walk out on your wedding to be here, did you?
那件事再单聊 但...
That's a separate conversation, but...
是这样的
...yes, I did.
我们都甘愿中断我们的生活
We're all willing to put our lives on hold here.
那可真...
Wow, um... That's...
我是说 谢谢
I mean, thank you.
对于你和我
Um, I'm so excited
可能有机会重新开始 我太激动了
at the prospect of you and I maybe starting fresh.
但是 你们不太理智
But you guys. You're not thinking rationally here, okay?
听着
Listen...
这是你的命运 佩顿
this is your destiny, Payton.
这样的机会只有一次 明白吗
Opportunities like this only come once, do you understand?
我们大家都感觉
We've all been feeling
我们的生活缺少了什么
like there was something missing in our lives,
而那就是让我们相信的东西
and what's been missing is something we can believe in.
你要去试试 老兄
You just have to try, dude.
如果你不去试的话 你永远都不会原谅自己
You're never gonna forgive yourself if you don't.
我...
Okay, I...
我该... 我该怎么说呢
Okay, how do I... How do I put this? Um...
我无法用语言形容你们都来到这
I can't tell you how much it means to me
对我来说意义有多重大
that you guys are all here.
你们说的我也都听进去了 真的
And I hear what you're saying, I really do.
但我不会一头冲进一个我根本赢不了的竞选里
But I am not gonna jump into a race that I can't win,
我告诉你们 这竞选我赢不了
and I'm telling you, I cannot win this race.
迪迪·斯丹迪施是十二个任期的老♥江♥湖
Okay? Dede Standish is a 12-term incumbent
背后有民♥主♥党机构的全力支持
running with the full support of the Democratic Party apparatus.
阿斯特丽德 不如你来说
Astrid, why don't you tell him?
我的天
Jesus.
迪迪·斯丹迪施有个三角恋婚姻
Dede Standish is in a three-way marriage.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
我在一个肌肉萎缩症的募捐活动上当过服务员
I was catering a fundraiser for muscular dystrophy,
我亲眼见到的
and I saw it with my own eyes.
女士们先生们 迪迪·斯丹迪施参议员
Ladies and gentlemen, Senator Dede Standish!
迪迪·斯丹迪施州参议员是玩3P的
State Senator Dede Standish is in a thrupple.
并没有命里注定这种事
There's no such thing as destiny.
只有你我这样的人 当世界需要他们时
Just men like you, who when the world needs them,
他们会挺身而出
answer the call.
好吧
All right.
我们干
Let's do it.
HDMI3 这他妈是什么意思
HDMI 3, what the hell does that mean?
我就想看正常的电视
I just want regular TV!
好 那么 我的问题是
Okay, well, then, my question is
为什么我到现在才知道这件事
why am I just learning about this now?
不 我不要iTunes
No! I don't want iTunes!
我的老天爷 我们能把人送上月球
Jesus, we can put a man on the moon.
可却不能生产一个一开就能看的电视机
We can't make a TV that you just turn on.
我们刚刚雇的那个实习生呢
Where's that intern we just hired?
我明白这点 理查德
Okay, I understand that, Richard.
我们... 我们正在找呢
We're... We're looking for it now.
调到纽约10频道
Try New York 10.
纽约10频道是哪个频道
What channel's New York 10?
十频道 哈达莎 是十频道
It's ten, Hadassah. It's channel ten.
-十 -十频道 好的
- Ten. - Oh, channel ten. Okay.
在过去的四年里
Over the past four years,
佩顿·霍巴特宣布竞选参议员
纽约地铁系统发生的晚点增加了两倍
delays on the New York subway system have tripled.
这相当于每一天所损失的收入
Now that amounts to over a million dollars
达到了一百万以上
in lost revenue every single day.
我再重复一遍
Now I'm gonna say that again.
-这是个小毛孩 -每一天一百万
- The kid's a fetus. - A million dollars every single day.
普通纽约人的口袋里每天少了
That's a million dollars a day never makes it to the pocketbooks
一百万美元的收入
of the average New Yorker.
那就是有几十万的税收收入
That's hundreds of thousands in tax revenue
因此无法给到警♥察♥或者消防员
that can't go towards police or firefighters,
霍巴特竞选参议员
或者是公共卫生或者学前班和课后活动等等
or sanitation, or pre-K and after-school programs
而这些都是纽约人所依赖的
that New Yorkers have come to rely on.
在这个问题上我们选出的领导在哪里呢
Now where is our elected leadership on this issue?
为什么斯丹迪施参议员应对这个危机如此迟缓呢
Why has Senator Standish been so slow to react to this crisis?
是否可能是因为斯丹迪施参议员
Could it be perhaps because Senator Standish
不坐地铁呢
doesn't ride the subway?
不 她不必担心
No, she doesn't have to worry about
自己是否会迟到
arriving at her destinations on time,
因为她出行是坐加长的豪华轿车
because she travels by stretch limousine.
也许这是斯丹迪施参议员认为
Maybe that's why Senator Standish thinks
她只需扔点钱就行了的原因
that she can just throw money at the problem.
三百五十亿扔进临时补救措施里
Right? 35 billion dollars in stopgap fixes,
这些措施完工时就已经又过时了
which will already be obsolete by the time that they're finished,
而且根本就解决不了这个问题
and won't even fix the problem.
这就是我称之为的
All right? Now that's what I call
给问题贴个创可贴
putting a Band-Aid on a problem.
而且花了三百五十亿
And at 35 billion dollars,
这创可贴可真是够贵的 朋友们
that is one very expensive Band-Aid, my friends.
我们等不起无能的领导人在奥尔巴尼又待两年了
We cannot afford two more years of failed leadership in Albany.
我们生活在世界上最伟大的城市
We live in the greatest city in the world,
作为纽约客 我们理应得到更好的
and as New Yorkers, we deserve better.
你们理应得到
You deserve leaders
敢于对抗奥尔巴尼充满铜臭的利益
who will stand up to moneyed interests in Albany
并大喊到此为止
and say enough is enough.
针对纽约人每天都面对的这些问题
So join me in this revolution of solutions,
加入到我这个革命性的
common sense solutions
常识性的解决方案中来吧
to the problems that New Yorkers face each and every day.
帮助我让这个城市重新运转 携起手来...
Help me get this city back to work, and together...
让我们使纽约重回正轨
let's get New York back on track.
谢谢 上帝保佑你们
Thank you and God bless.
我们应该担心吗
Should we be worried?
担心
Worried?
才怪呢
Oh, no.
这会挺有意思的
This is gonna be fun.
我们要生吞了他
We're gonna eat him alive.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表