剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我们要拿到血液样本 送去化验室
We are gonna get a sample of her blood, send it to a lab,
测量她血液蛋白
and measure her blood proteins,
做血常规和肿瘤标记物测试
run a CBC and a tumor marker test.
如果她有癌症 其中一个测试会显示出来
If she has cancer, one of the tests will flag it.
佩顿 我告诉你 如果她在装病 消息会传出去
Payton, I'm telling you, if she's faking, it's gonna get out.
能看到测试结果的只有我们三人
The only people that will see the results are the three of us,
我完全信任你们俩
and I trust both of you 100 percent.
我必须要知道 詹姆斯
I need to know, James.
医院的护士说我的血管很好找
Nurses at the hospital say that I've got great veins.
我就说 "对啊 也许是因为你们总戳我"
I'm like, "Yeah, maybe it's because you guys poke me so much."
谢谢你鼓励我继续弹琴
Thank you for encouraging me to keep playing the piano.
音乐让我们感受世界
Music gives us permission to feel.
你最需要这个
You need that more than most.
我喜欢你竞选举♥行♥的活动
I like what you're doing with your campaign.
充满正能量
It's very positive.
必须一直保持如此
It's important that it stays that way.
人们需要一些信仰
People need something to believe in.
我觉得所谓正能量只是一种手段
I think the positivity may just be a means to an end.
我不知道自己是不是个好人
I don't know yet if I'm a good person.
你不用做好人 只需要做好事就行
You don't have to be a good person as long as you do good things.
我想你
I miss you.
佩顿先生
Mr. Payton?
有两位先生想见你
There are two gentlemen here to see you.
我带他们去院子了 还给了零食和矿泉水
I put them in the patio with snacks and mineral water.
哈佛大学
亲爱的霍巴特先生
恭喜
您已被录取
我被录取了
I've been accepted.
享受这一刻吧 佩顿
Enjoy the moment, Payton.
我 我会的 是的 我得打电♥话♥给我妈
Um, I... I will. I am. I am. I need to call my mother.
抱歉 我不明白 我怎么被录取了
I'm sorry, I don't understand. How did I get off of the waitlist?
之前被录取的人放弃资格了吗 还是
Have people that got in, they dropped out? Or...?
不是
No.
你知道斯拉夫语专业吗
Are you familiar with the Slavic languages department?
我们的研究表明斯拉夫语
Our research has determined that Slavic languages,
例如俄语 乌克兰语 保加利亚语
Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, for example,
将在不久的将来成为
are going to be an area of value
我校毕业生的强项
for our graduates in the near future.
这里就该你出场了
And that is where you come in.
一个专业的扩张所需的花费不菲
An extended department is not an inexpensive undertaking.
我们需要聘用教职员工 设计新软件
We need to hire staff, create new software,
学期课程 建立新大楼
curriculum, uh, build a new facility.
我明白了
I see.
你们想让我花钱入学
So, you would like me to pay for that as my price of admission?
是你家庭
Well, your family.
我们猜他们还负责所有基金会吧
We assume they're still in charge of all funds.
过去他们可是非常慷慨
They've been extremely generous in the past.
你的哥哥们远不及你 却花钱进了
Your brothers were not nearly the applicants you are.
先生们 抱歉 我不能这么做
Gentlemen, I'm sorry, I can't do that.
我必须因为自身的优秀被录取
I need to be accepted on my merits.
这种事我们也不是第一次做
This is not the first time this sort of thing's been done.
是的 我知道 大家都知道
No, I know. Right? Everyone knows.
当你入学后 学校正好有一栋新盖的
When you arrive on campus with the same last name
冠以你姓氏的大楼
as one of the buildings,
大家都心知肚明
people can do the math.
如果你担心声誉问题
Well, if the notoriety is a problem,
我们可以接受匿名捐赠
we can make the donation anonymous.
不行 如果你想一生隐姓埋名那没问题
No, that only works if you end up live a life without distinction.
可我要竞选美国总统
I'm going to be running for president.
这种事会被对手利用攻击我
This will be weaponized against me.
佩顿·霍巴特那时就不够优秀
Payton Hobart wasn't good enough then,
他现在也不够优秀
and he's not good enough now.
你有一周时间考虑
You have a week to reconsider.
你不是备选名单上唯一的有钱人
You're not the only applicant on the waitlist with money.
只是最有钱的人
Just the one with the most of it.
这些只是腰果吗
Are these just, uh, just cashews?
只是腰果
Just cashews.
因为我对树坚果过敏
I'm allergic to tree nuts, so.
-我们不该伪装下吗 -天哪
- Shouldn't we be in disguise? - Oh, my God.
我们该被人看见
We're supposed to be seen.
如果我们伪装后溜进来
If we snuck in in disguise,
他们会怀疑我们是来杀他的
they'd suspect that we murdered him.
但咱们不就是来杀他的吗
But I thought we were murdering him.
天哪 我们是来杀他的 你怎么回事
God. We are murdering him. What is wrong with you?
抱歉 我从没犯过弑父罪
I'm sorry, I've never committed patricide before.
你有什么感觉
What do you feel?
对他吗
About him?
当然 你对咱爸有什么感觉
Yes. What do you feel about our father?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我更在乎他爱我
I mean, I always cared that he loved me.
这是一回事吗
Is that the same thing?
我爱他
I love him.
不过我不尊重他 他太软弱
I don't respect him, though. He's weak.
谁来拿枕头
Who's gonna hold the pillow?
我来吧 我不介意
I will. I don't mind.
谢了
Thanks.
但我突然有种奇怪的感觉
I'm suddenly feeling weird about this, though.
杀死我们的亲生父亲
You know, killing our own father.
别说了
Stop.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
唯一获得一切的机会
Our only opportunity to have everything.
如果他醒来 妈妈和佩顿肯定会毁了一切
If he wakes up, Mom and Payton are gonna ruin it all for us.
你有没有听我让你去听的
Did you listen to the Menendez Brothers'
-梅德内斯兄弟的报♥警♥录音 -听了
- 911 tapes like I asked you to? - Yeah.
好 当我们去找护士 告诉她爸爸没有呼吸时
Okay. So when we get the nurse to let her know Dad isn't breathing,
你不能太歇斯底里
you cannot act too hysterical...
你为什么要对我颐指气使
Why do you think you have to boss me
弄得好像我不知道自己在干嘛似的
around like I don't know what I'm doing?
我是你哥哥
I'm your older brother.
就大47秒
By 47 seconds.
抱歉 我只是想让一切尽善尽美 好吗
Sorry if I want everything to go perfectly, okay?
你说的好像我不想一样
Okay, you're acting like I don't.
你不太注重细节 这是事实
You're not a very detail-oriented person. It's just a fact.
我猜如果你在给建议时
I guess I would appreciate it if you were
能够稍微温柔点就好了
a little gentler when giving me advice.
好吧
Okay.
对不起嘛
I'm sorry.
你们好 儿子们
Hello, boys.
换新厨师了吗
Is there a new chef?
应该没有
I don't think so.
因为这些芽菜比之前更咸了
Because these sprouts are more savory than usual.
我在想 我撞了脑袋 味蕾是否也受损了
I wonder if that blow to my head has affected my taste buds.
医生说应该不会有长♥期♥的不良反应
The doctors say there shouldn't be any long-term adverse effects,
除了可能会稍稍瘸腿
aside from a possible slight limp.
我觉得瘸腿让男人
Well, I find that limps give a man
更加不同凡响和世故
a certain distinction and worldliness.
没错 非常性感
Totally. They're super sexy.
我看错佩顿了
I misjudged Payton.
我从昏迷中苏醒后惊讶地
It was shocking to wake up from my coma
看到他坐在我病床边
and to see him there at my bedside.
他在念《追忆似水年华》的
He was reading verses from chapter three
第三章的部份
of Remembrance of Things Past.
"多么美好的惊喜..."
"What special pleasure..."
五磅[约为两公斤]
那一刻 我充满了对
In that moment, when all I could feel was gratitude
生命馈赠的感恩
for the gift that is life,
我见他独自一人坐着
I saw him sitting there alone
用这种简单 充满爱意的方式
performing this simple, loving gesture,
那时我就知道一直以来我都误会他了
and I knew I had been wrong about him all this time.
他试着告诉我关于马丁和卢瑟
He tried telling me about how Martin and Luther
在我昏迷期间的劣行
had behaved during my coma,
但我并不相信
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表