剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
I feel a really big "but" coming on.
所有合格选民
领先九个百分点
是的 没错
Right. Yeah.
然而 再看潜在选民的时候
However, when we look at likely voters...
潜在选民
领先两个百分点
我们只领先两个百分点
our lead drops to two points.
当然这在误差幅度之内
That's well within the margin of error,
但这个下降趋势令人担忧
but there is the issue of troublesome trending lines.
自从里弗去世 你接替上任以来
Since River died and you took over the race,
每两天我们就会失去一个百分点
we've lost about one percentage point every two days.
如果照这样的趋势下去
If that trend continues...
竞选之日 佩顿就会领先
Payton's leading by election day.
竞选当天
我看不出来这个数据显示
You know, I'm having trouble seeing
我们有什么优势 克莉斯
the good news in this data, Kris.
给我点时间想想
Just let me think for a second.
我不是为了自取其辱而参选 阿斯特丽德
I did not join this campaign to get humiliated, Astrid.
我们只需要把摇摆选民赢过来就行
We just need to get the undecideds.
我们要输给一个男人
We are losing to a dude.
一个无趣
To a boring,
有钱
rich,
白种的男人
white dude.
你知道这多羞耻吗
Do you have any idea how humiliating that feels?
我知道 斯凯
Yeah, I do, Skye.
那请你表现出你的愤怒
Then let me see you get pissed off
而不是眼睁睁地任由其发生
instead of sitting there watching it happen.
你不是为了赢
You're not playing to win,
你只是不让自己输 选民都看得出来
you're playing not to lose and the voters can smell it.
谁都不会对一个像待宰羊羔一样
It's hard to get excited about a candidate
任人欺负的候选人有兴趣
who has the killer instinct of a guppy,
你明白吗
you know what I'm saying?
让我看到你想赢的决心
Show me that you want to win.
-让我看到你的想法 -为什么人们喜欢他
- Let me see some ideas. - Why do people like him?
数据怎么说
What does the data say?
60%的受访者喜欢他
Sixty percent of respondents cite
积极向上的态度 70%认为
his positive attitude, 70% think
-艾丽丝不该劈腿 -我们该暗♥杀♥他
- Alice was wrong to cheat... - We should have him assassinated.
太阴暗了吗
Too dark?
天哪 斯凯 不能拿这种事开玩笑
Jesus Christ, Skye. You can't joke about things like that.
谁说我是开玩笑
Who says I'm joking?
世界本就危险
We live in a dangerous world.
每天都有人横死
People die violent deaths every day.
-你疯了 -对 而你是个差劲的候选人
- You're sick. - Yeah, and you're a terrible candidate.
我知道你没有让我当你的竞选伙伴
I realize you didn't ask me to be your running mate,
是里弗
River did.
上上代 这不可能发生
Two generations ago, that wouldn't
因为我是黑人
have happened because I was black.
上一代 这不可能发生 因为我是同性恋
One generation ago, it wouldn't have happened because I'm gay.
所以当他问我时 我答应了
So when he asked me, I said yes
因为我意识到 此时此刻
because I realized, right now,
这场选举
this election,
就是我的时代
this is my time.
对我来说
For me,
这是创造历史
this is about history.
赢得竞选将具有历史意义
Winning this election would be historic
并对许多人的意义重大
and meaningful for a whole lot of people
那些从没见过
who aren't used to seeing people
自己同胞掌权的人
like themselves in positions of power.
这才是我答应的原因
That's what I agreed to do.
我不会答应给一个无勇无谋的
I did not agree to playing second banana
富家小姐做配角
to some basic-ass rich girl
只能最后发表败选演说
who gets stuck giving a concession speech
因为她那时才幡然醒悟自己没有拼劲
because she realized too late that she didn't want it enough.
你觉得我的想法不好 随意
You don't like my ideas? Fine.
我只是瞎说几句
I'm just spitballing here,
偶尔跳出条条框框的固式思维
trying to think outside the box for a second.
不过你要觉得通过点心义卖♥♥ 洗洗车
But, hey, you wanna hold a bake sale, have a car wash,
就能帮你拿下选举
and think that's gonna be what wins you this election,
你请自便
you go right ahead.
请投入四个硬币
请问你在这工作吗
Excuse me, do you work here?
那个机器吞了我的钱
That game ate my money.
那又怎样呢
So?
我充了二十块钱进去 它却说无法读取
So, I put $20 on the card and then it said it couldn't read it,
于是我又刷了三遍 结果它说
so I swiped it three more times and now it says...
说什么 关我屁事 你这个臭小子
Yeah? Well, I don't give a care, you little punk-ass bitch.
你不识字吗
Why don't you learn how to read?
不退款
它说"不退款"
It says "no refunds."
要是有意见
You gotta a problem with that,
滚到别的地方玩去 小窝囊
go find another arcade, you little pussy.
里卡多
Ricardo?
我是安德鲁 能跟你聊聊吗
My name's Andrew, can I talk to you for a second?
不行 我的休息时间过了
Can't, I already had my break.
关于英菲尼蒂的
It's about Infinity.
我觉得英菲尼蒂的奶奶想害死她
I think Infinity's grandma is trying to kill her.
你说什么
Wait, what?
也许不至于死 但至少
Or maybe not kill her, but at least
让她一直病着
make her sick and keep her that way.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
为了博关注 为了钱
For attention. Money.
你听说过孟乔森氏症候群吗
Have you ever heard of Munchausen by proxy?
嗯
Yeah.
真的吗 还是你不知道那是什么
Have you really or do you maybe not know what that is?
行吧 我不知道
OK, fine, I don't know what that is.
你没发现英菲尼蒂和她奶奶
Haven't you noticed that Infinity and her grandma
去旅行的钱都是别人出的吗
are always going on trips other people pay for?
迪士尼乐园 美国购物中心之类的
Like Disney World, Mall of America?
我以为是因为她得了癌症
I thought that's because she has cancer.
我觉得她并没得癌症
Well, I don't think she does have cancer.
那怎么 英菲尼蒂在撒谎
So, what? Infinity's lying?
不 我想她自己也不知道真♥相♥
No, I... I don't think she knows what's going on.
-她跟你说过这些事吗 -没怎么说
- Does she ever talk to you about it? - Not really.
大多数时候
I mean, most of the time
她好像没有任何病痛
she doesn't really seem to be in any pain,
只有去医院治疗
except for when she has treatments at the hospital
或她奶奶给她打♥针♥的时候
or her grandma gives her her shots,
然后那几天她会病得很严重
and then she's really bad for a few days,
我们都不能上♥床♥或者亲热
like, we can't make out or have sex.
等等 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how the hell do you know all this?
我凭什么相信你
Why should I even believe you?
因为我爱她
Because I'm in love with her.
别担心 我长不出你这样性感的胡子
Don't worry, dude. I can't grow a rad mustache like you.
她对我没兴趣
She's not interested.
所以你得想想办法
So you need to do something.
你是她的男朋友 保护她是你的职责
You're her boyfriend, it's your job to protect her.
英菲尼蒂有危险
Infinity's in danger.
她根本不清楚状况
She doesn't get what's going on.
她奶奶和佩顿那小子都在利用她
Her grandma, that kid Payton, they're all using her.
那我该怎么办
Well, what I'm supposed to do?
杀了他们吗
Kill 'em?
你有多爱她
How much do you love her?
佩顿先生 你的信
Mr. Payton? This just came in for you.
佩顿·霍巴特
哈佛来的信
This is from Harvard.
我被录取了 我被录取了
I got in! I got in!
我被录取了 我被录取了
I got in! I got in!
我被录取了
I got in!
托马斯 艾丽斯在家吗
Hi, Thomas. Is Alice home?
我看见她的车停在外面
I saw her car out front.
-她在卧室里 -好极了
- She's in her bedroom. - Oh, good.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你不该来这
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表