剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me here?
雷 他告诉我的
Ray, he told me.
开门 让我进去
Come on. Let me come in.
我没办法通过这么一条门缝和对讲话
I can't talk to you through a crack in the door.
忍♥着点吧 奶奶
Tough titties, Nana.
英菲尼蒂
Infinity!
求你了 亲爱的
Oh, please, honey! Please!
一分钟就好 我保证 然后我就走
It'll just take a minute, I promise, then I'll leave.
你哪来的钱付这个
Well, how are you affording this?
你应该去问雷
You should ask Ray that.
是他掏的钱
He's the one paying for it.
一直到毕业 这都是我的窝
It's a place of my own until I graduate.
还有开心果树莓马卡龙 我想吃多少就吃多少
And all the pistachio and framboise macarons that I want.
这是他不用坐牢的条件
That's my price for not sending him to prison.
大傻瓜
Stupid idiot.
亲爱的 你不能只吃马卡龙
Oh, honey, you can't just eat macarons.
你会得糖尿病的
You're gonna end up with diabetes.
可那是...奶奶 那是你的错
But that's... Nana, that's on you.
要不是你让我们去了迪士尼
I'd never even tried a macaron
33号♥俱乐部 我都没机会吃马卡龙呢
until you got us into Club 33 at Disneyland.
知道吗 从现在开始 我只要最好的东西
Guess what? From now on, I only want fancy things in my life.
我都不敢相信我听到的这些
I just can't believe what I'm hearing.
-是吗 -我都认不出你来了
- No? - I mean, I don't even recognize you.
太好了
Good!
You can't smoke in here.
我当然可以抽
Of course I can smoke in here.
你不能在这里抽烟
You can't smoke in here.
奶奶
Nana?
我妈妈怎么死的
How did my mom die?
为什么...
Well, now, why...
你为什么要明知故问呢
why would you ask me something that you already know?
她死于肾衰竭
She died of kidney failure.
是啊
Yeah.
但是什么引发了肾衰竭
But what caused the kidney failure?
如果我们知道的话 也许
I mean, if we had known that, maybe,
也许... 我们就能救活她了
you know, maybe... we could've helped her.
她所有的验血结果
So, look, all her blood tests
都显示她铅中毒
say that she had lead poisoning,
但从没有得到治疗
but was never treated for it.
也许因为雷...
Maybe that's because Ray...
就是没有把结果告知医生的那个医师吧
was the technician who never told the doctors.
你和雷就是这么认识的吧
Is that how you and Ray met?
你先等等...
Now you just hold on...
我们地下室的漆就是含铅的
There's lead paint in our basement.
我知道
I know that.
所以我从来
That's why I never,
从来 从来 从来
never, never, never
都不让你或者你妈妈到下面去
let you or your mother go down there.
因为那里不安全
Because it wasn't safe.
可你下去啊
But you did.
你老是去地下室
You went down into the basement all the time.
你是说 我... 我跑到地下室
What are you saying? That... That I went down into the basement
把墙上的漆扣下来给你妈妈吃了
and peeled paint chips off the wall and fed them to your mother?
没错 我觉得就是这样
Yeah. That's exactly what I think.
太疯狂了
That is insane.
你一直在给我下毒 那才是疯狂呢
You've been poisoning me! That's insane!
奶奶 这说得通
Nana, it makes sense!
你看 你在她身上学会了这招 对不对
I mean, you learned how to do it on her, right?
好把她留在你身边
That kept her around?
不 别喝太多果汁...
No, don't drink so much juice...
你管不了我
You're not the boss of me!
你发现了因此你得到的所有的关注 对不对
And you realized all the attention you were getting, right?
这是个骇人又恶毒的谎言
This is an outrageous and evil lie.
奶奶 所有这些我都复印了
I have made copies, Nana, of all of these papers!
它们都存在一个邮局的信箱里
And they are sitting in a post office box
我告诉里卡多 如果我出了事就把信箱打开
that I told Ricardo to open if anything happens to me.
你知道我想要什么吗
So you know what I want?
我想要一个去巴黎的费用全包毕业旅行 奶奶
I want an all-expenses paid senior trip to Paris, Nana.
没有费用限制
Unlimited funds.
我想好好享受巴黎
I wanna do Paris right.
现在我要的是自♥由♥
Freedom is what I need right now.
我想去《美食总动员》的那家餐厅
I wanna go to the restaurant in Ratatouille,
就是老鼠当主厨的那个
the one where the rat cooks.
那是动画片 英菲尼蒂
That's an animated film, Infinity.
老鼠不可能在那工作
Rats don't actually work there.
如果你能办到的话
If you can pull that off,
我也许...
I might...
也许会考虑参加你的葬礼
might consider coming to your funeral.
现在你给我
Now get the hell
赶紧滚出去
out of my apartment
不然我就报♥警♥了
before I call the cops.
我可不太确定我该喝那个
I'm not sure I should drink that.
我只有18岁
I'm only 18.
行了
Oh, come on.
我肯定你做过比喝红酒
I am sure that you have done more illegal things
更违法的事情
than take a few sips of red wine.
听着 我和英菲尼蒂可能做过的事
Okay, look, the things that Infinity and I maybe have done,
都是两厢情愿
those are consensual.
我觉得你对英菲尼蒂有很大的影响
Well, I think you are a great influence on Infinity.
我希望你们俩能结婚
I hope you two get married
生子
and have babies.
我觉得如果你能成为
I think it would be so wonderful
我们家庭的一员就太好了
to have you as part of our family.
那... 那太好了
That... That's great!
我没想到你这么想 我也是这么想的
I didn't know that. I mean, me too!
我只是希望英菲尼蒂也这么想
I just wish Infinity felt that way,
因为她不理我了
'cause she stopped speaking to me.
英菲尼蒂正在经历些成长的烦恼
Well, now, Infinity is going through some growing pains
我很理解
and I understand that.
但...
But...
她脑子里有些想法
She has some ideas in her head.
疯狂的想法
They're crazy.
我只能想 这些想法是从哪来的呢
And I have to think, where would she be getting these ideas?
谁会给那小姑娘灌输
Who would be poisoning that little girl
针对我的恶毒想法呢
against me?
针对我们两人
Against the both of us?
佩顿
Payton.
没错 佩顿
That's right. Payton.
如果不是因为他
If it weren't for him,
此时此刻
she'd be sittin' here
她会和我们 和家人坐在桌边
right now at this table with us, her family,
听着雪莉·贝西的歌♥ 看着我喝酒
listenin' to Shirley Bassey and watchin' me drink.
那要怎么办
So what?
你觉得我该杀了他吗
You think I should kill him?
什么
What?
对 没错
Yes. Yes, I do.
我得要想想
I'm gonna have to think about that.
这是当然
Oh, well you should.
你可要好好想清楚了
You should think about that long and hard.
他从我们身边夺走了她
He took her away from us,
只要他滚蛋
and she will come back...
她就会回来
if he is out of the picture.
我讨厌他
I don't like him.
现在的关键是
Now, I think the key here is...
要怎么做
to find a way to do it
我们才能不被怀疑
so that the suspicion doesn't swing back on us.
怎么了
What?
我只是不理解你为什么对她做出那样的事
I just don't understand why you would do all that stuff to her.
哪样的事
What stuff?
让她得病 你瞧
Makin' her sick? You see?
这就是佩顿的狡猾之处
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表