剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I remember.
所以你知道他在哪
So you know where he is then,
那个枪击你的人
the man who shot you.
是的
Yes, I do.
那你怎么不说呢
Why don't you tell someone?
哪怕只为阻止他再这么伤害别人
If only to stop him from doing it to anyone else.
跟谁说呢
Tell who?
治安官 或海伦
Well, the sheriff, or Helen.
我
Me.
我愿帮你
I'll help you.
谢谢你请我跳舞 约翰
Thanks for the dance, John.
我今晚还是到此为止吧
I think I'm gonna call it a night.
拉斯 可以送我回家吗
Hey, Russ, you mind giving me a ride home, please?
-好的 -这就走了
- Sure. - Already?
好 那我们回头见了
Okay, well, we'll see you all later.
好 回见
Okay. See you.
是发生了什么事让你那么急着想走吗
Something happen to make you want to leave so quick?
不是 我...
No. I'm just--
我不太擅长那种事
I'm not very good at those things.
那个
So, uh,
你还没跟我说过你是哪来的
don't think you ever told me where you're from.
旧金山
San Francisco.
有家人吗
Got a family?
以前有
I did.
我十几岁时 他们死于车祸
They were killed in a car accident when I was a teenager.
肯定很不好受
That must have been rough.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but this, um--
这小镇是自那时起
this town's given me
最让我有家的感觉的地方了
the closest thing I've had to a home since then, so...
我们有些人
Some of us were...
没想到你会决定留下
kind of surprised you decided to stay,
毕竟...
considering, uh...
我大概就是...
I guess I just...
觉得我会来到这里或许是有原因的
I don't know, felt like maybe I landed here for a reason.
是啊 或许是
Well, maybe you did.
华盛顿新闻
Breaking news from Washington,
WKQN里士满为您播报
right here on WKQN Richmond.
诺贝尔奖得主利奥·泽卡里恩
Nobel Prize winner Leo Zakarian,
美国核项目的首席科学家
lead scientist of the American nuclear program,
意外身亡
has died unexpectedly.
年仅50岁的泽卡里恩博士
Dr. Zakarian, only 50 years old,
突发心脏病离世
succumbed to a heart attack.
约翰逊总统称之为
President Johnson called it
会对我们核项目带来
a loss that will be felt for years
深远影响的损失
in our nuclear program.
现在继续放送我们的日常项目
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
这不是巧合
It's no coincidence.
核项目负责人的死
The death of the head of the nuclear program.
多次发射失败
The failed launches.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们来了
They're here.
想给美国防御项目搞破坏
Trying to sabotage the American defense program.
谁
Who?
你真有意思
You're a funny girl.
你是不知道
You have no idea.
黑人共♥党♥叛军的使命
The Black Communist Rebellion's mission
是黑人自我防御和自我决定
is self-defense and self-determination for blackpeople.
我有一整个网络的战士 就在等待任务
I've got a network of fighters waiting to be activated.
我们只需要武器 就能重回战斗
We just need arms to get back in the fight.
我们不跟白人打交道
We don't do business with white people.
我来太平洋合众国前 在德帝国
Before I was in the JPS, I was in the Reich.
再那之前 是阿♥拉♥巴马州的隔离区
Before that, Jim Crow Alabama.
45年改变了你们的一切
Everything changed for you in '45,
但对我们来说其实都一样
but not so much for us.
我们能幸存下来 就是靠不信外人
We survive by trusting no one outside our community.
他说不好是德帝国的间谍呢
For all we know, he could be a mole for the Reich.
等等
Hold on.
我能为他担♥保♥
I can vouch for him, okay?
他就是到处散播电影的人
He's the one who spread the film everywhere.
那电影就是白人的鬼扯 莱缪
That film ain't nothing but white nonsense, Lem.
你看过了吗
Have you seen it?
能改变人们的想法
It changes people's minds.
能招到人手
It gets recruits.
我们在打仗 兄弟
We're at war, brother.
没时间搞阿本森的邪教
We ain't got time for Abendsen's cult.
我不觉得你想赢
I don't think you want to win.
是吗
Oh, really?
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得你们想为大业而死
I think you want to die for a cause.
我觉得你们想当殉道者
I think you want to be martyrs.
你为什么认为自己很了解我们
What makes you think you know so much about us?
因为如果你们想赢
Well, 'cause if you wanted to win,
就会跟我合作了
you'd be working with me.
这得是等价交换 英国佬
You give as good as you get, English.
我是爱尔兰人
I'm Irish.
我们也是很会制♥造♥事端的
We know a thing or two about raising hell.
你失守了丹佛
You lost Denver.
你是来求人的输家
You're the loser come asking.
你们在跟一个超级大国打仗
You're at war with one superpower.
你们赢了 还有打另一个
You get your way, you'll be at war with another.
如果我是你们
So if I were you,
就会尽量多拉点盟友
I'd want as many allies as I could get.
走吧
Come on.
去那个白♥痴♥走私贩的
Man, fuck that smuggler fool.
他就是个二楼骗子
He ain't nothing but a two-bit hustler.
我们是需要他的网络
I mean, we could use his network
来拿到教科书 盘尼西林
to get access to some textbooks, penicillin...
埃奎阿诺对此很明确
Equiano was clear on this.
"黑人如果想存活下来 唯一的希望
"The only hope for the survival of black people
就是自食其力"
is self-reliance."
我能用得上他
I've got a use for him.
雪子 我找不到我的棉检查
Yukiko, I can't find my cotton inspection...
给
Here you are.
手套
...gloves.
你真能体察我的心思
You read my mind.
轻点
Easy.
小心点 先生们
Easy, gentlemen.
你们抬着宝贝呢
You've got a treasure in your hands.
古董商罗伯特·奇尔顿
Robert Childan, the antique dealer,
讨好了日本社会一些
has ingratiated himself with some of the
最有威望的人士
most powerful people in Japanese society.
他们对新元年之后 从美国来的
They're going nuts over American knickknacks and art
各种小玩意和艺术品疯狂不已
coming out of the Reich since Year Zero.
奇尔顿几日后要办一场这些破玩意的拍卖♥♥
Childan is holding an auction of this junk in a couple of days
增田将军
and General Masuda
要专门为此从东京赶来
is coming from Tokyo for it.
满洲里屠夫吗
The Butcher of Manchuria?
我去
Fucking hell.
他是来屠♥杀♥我们的
He's coming to slaughter us,
就像他对中国人那样
just like he did the Chinese.
拿平民测试手雷 喷火器
Testing grenades and flamethrowers on civilians,
不打麻醉进行活体解剖
vivisection without anesthetic,
生物实验
biological experiments.
如果他们要派增田来 看来你们真是
Yeah. I'd say you're a real threat to the JPS
威胁到太平洋合众国了
if they're sending Masuda.
增田 城户
Masuda, Kido,
两个国防大臣 志村 长崎
and two defense ministers, Shimura and Nagasaki,
也都是东京来的 他们也会在场
also from Tokyo, will be there.
他们就是我们的目标
These are our targets.
拍卖♥♥会就在这里举♥行♥ 要塞别♥墅♥
The auction's happening here, in the Presidio.
我们能控制边界
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表