剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
而你也知道 我们的办法一向成功
and they have never failed to achieve results, as you know.
是啊
Yes.
问题不是要不要
The question is not whether...
怎么做 或什么时候 史密斯
or how or when, Smith.
因为那是我们的宿命
For that is our destiny.
问题
The question...
是谁
is who.
谁
Who...
将带领北美的
will lead the conquest
征服战
of North America?
这块宝地仅次于
A prize second only
欧洲
to Europa herself.
你真的认为
Do you really believe
你配得上如此殊荣吗 史密斯
that you deserve it, Smith?
还是我该把这重担交给别人
Or should I bestow it on someone else?
比如艾希曼
Eichmann, perhaps?
或是格茨曼
Or Goertzmann?
元首
Mein Fuhrer,
或许这项责任只能被托付给
perhaps this duty can only be entrusted
一个德国
to a member of the German...
优等种族的人
...master race.
你怎么说 史密斯
What do you say to that, Smith?
我不同意
I disagree.
这就完了
That is all?
美国是一个叛逆的国家 元首
America is a rebel nation, Mein Fuhrer.
德国指挥官可能...
A German commander might--
请原谅
if you'll forgive me--
会在军中造成骚动
promote unrest in the military.
只有美国人能真正控制好军队
Only an American can truly control it.
但你并没控制好美国 史密斯
But you do not control America, Smith.
反叛活动猖獗
Rebellion is rampant,
我身上还有能证明这一点的枪伤
and I have a bullet wound to prove it.
问题
Is the problem
是他控制不了美国
that he can't control America?
还是他不肯
Or is it that he won't?
你什么意思 艾希曼
What are you insinuating, Eichmann?
他是在问你真正忠于谁 史密斯
He is asking where your true loyalties lie, Smith.
我也一直在想这个问题
And I have been wondering the same thing myself.
但今晚 终于
But tonight, at last,
我们都将能了解真正的
we are all going to learn the truth
约翰·史密斯
about John Smith.
布莉姬特
Bridget?
怎么了
What's the matter?
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
美德帝国联调局的使命
The ARBI's mission
是密切监视公民的意识形态纯洁度
is to closely monitor the ideological purity of its citizens.
没人可以不被怀疑
No one can be above suspicion.
约翰·史密斯的妻子离开德帝国
John Smith's allegiance came into question
前往了中立区时 他的忠诚就成了疑问
when his wife left the Reich for the Neutral Zone.
在那之前 有人行刺了我们的元首
Before that, an assassination attempt was made on our Fuhrer's life
而史密斯并未追究下去
that Smith let go unanswered.
问题是为什么
The question is why.
史密斯 你没有回答吗
Smith, do you have no answer?
我粉碎了丹佛的叛军
I crushed the rebellion in Denver.
那就是我的回答
That was my answer.
但普莱斯仍在逃
And yet Price remains at large.
怎么会这样
How is that?
我的忠诚被质疑了吗
Is my loyalty in question?
不仅是你
Not just yours.
你质疑了帝国的政策
You were questioning Reich policy.
我说的都是实话
Everything I said was true.
你也有这些疑虑
You have the same doubts.
是啊 但我没说出去
Yes, and I keep them to myself.
全面监控
Universal surveillance.
在公共和私下场所
Special cameras and microphones
设立特别摄像头和麦克风
mounted in public and private places.
一切都被监视
Nothing goes unseen.
拿出份计划来
Show me a plan.
我今天发现的
I found this today.
我从未见过他这样
I've never seen him this bad before.
简直好像再咳嗽一次
He's one coughing fit away
就要把你除掉了 约翰
from having you eliminated, John.
我们所有人
All of us.
我知道
I know.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to stay here.
-珍妮弗 -我可以自己去跟汉克舅舅住
- Jennifer... - I could go live with Uncle Hank on my own.
我们以前也在那里生活过
We've been out there before,
-我们知道在哪 -不不 别说了
- we know where it is.. - No, no, no, no. Stop it, stop it.
你再不能说那些话了 哪怕是在家里
You can't talk like that anymore, not even in this house.
为什么不能
Why not?
谁在听
Who's listening?
有一天 我要离开这里
Someday, I'm going to get out of here.
我要过自己的生活
I'm gonna live my own life.
到了那天 我帮你
Someday, I'll help you.
她不是上了那个厨艺节目吗
You know that cooking show she did?
那都是演戏
But it's all an act.
她又开始扮演完美的德帝国妻子了
She's back to playing the perfect Reich wife.
我父母是纳粹党领袖
My parents are at the top of the Nazi Party.
他们内心都在枯萎
They're both dying inside.
这里的情况不一样 约翰
Things are different out here, John.
人们会谈论那些
People talk about the things
德帝国没人敢谈的事
that nobody talks about in the Reich.
什么事
What things?
那些你我参与过的事
The things that you and I were a part of.
姑娘们 她们听到了 她们问我问题
The girls, they've heard it. They ask me questions.
你知道如果她们回家后
You got any idea what would happen to them
敢说这些 会发生什么吗
if they breathed a word of that at home?
这是你为自己和家人辩解的最后机会
This is your last chance to defend yourself and your family.
说吧 约翰·史密斯
Speak, John Smith.
我问你们 先生们 此人是信徒吗
I ask you, gentlemen, is this man a believer?
这是个真正的国家社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗
Is this the face of a true National Socialist,
还是为了保护家人 他用来掩藏自己的面具
or the mask for which he hides behind to protect his family?
一小时后带帝国大元帅去我的房♥间
Bring the Reichsmarschall to my chambers in one hour.
晚上好
Good evening.
请接约翰·史密斯房♥间
John Smith's room, please.
我们没有帝国大元帅的预约 夫人
We don't have a reservation for the Reichsmarschall, ma'am.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Danke schon. - Ja.
请交出您的配枪
Your sidearm, please.
玛格丽特和我有三个女儿
Margarete and I have three daughters.
她们是我人生最大的喜悦
Those girls are the greatest joy of my life.
你懂的
You know how it is.
但有些事 女儿是做不到的
But there are certain things that a daughter can never be.
到了我这年纪的男人 会需要个儿子
When a man gets to be my age, he needs a son.
我本把你当成儿子 约翰
I thought of you as that son, John.
我在你身上看到了自己
I saw myself in you.
如果有人伤害了你
If anyone had hurt you...
枪击了你 就像那些刺客对我做的
shot you, as those assassins did me,
我会找到他们
I would have hunted them down
亲手掐死他们
and strangled them with my bare hands.
但你没有为我复仇
But you did nothing to avenge me.
你是怎么报答给了你一切的人的
Where's the tribute to the man who gave you everything?
我生病时 你都没来看过我
When did you even visit me when I was sick?
毫无表示
Nothing.
说话啊 史密斯
Say something, Smith.
如果不是为了你自己 也为了你家人
If not for yourself, then for your family.
为自己辩解啊
Say something in your defense!
我还能说什么 元首
What can I say, Mein Fuhrer?
你是...对的
You're... You're right.
我没爱过你
I never loved you.
我从未把你视为过父亲
I never saw you as a, a father.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表