剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你本可能会让情况恶化的 海伦
Well, you could've made it worse, Helen.
你...
I mean, you...
你知道你差点搞砸吧
you do know how close you came, right?
还是在德帝国电视上
On Reich television?
那女人的问题让我没法回避
That woman put me on the spot with her question.
一切都涌了上来
It all came rushing back.
我都好久没想了...
I haven't even thought about it in--
但我不是处理好了吗
But I handled it, didn't I?
你做得不错
You did fine.
你想过他吗 约翰
Do you ever think about him, John?
丹尼尔
About Daniel?
没有
No.
轻点 慢慢的
Easy now. Slow.
关上盒子
Shut the box.
我怎么教你的
What'd I teach you?
坐下吧
Go on, sit down.
下船
Get out of the boat.
你太重了而已
You're too heavy, that's all.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
我可不会拉着你划这么个小船过海湾的
I'm not going to row this tub across the bay with you in it.
走吧
So go on.
下船
Get out.
把船头索丢给我 把我推出去
Get that bow line and cast me off.
小心 莱昂
Be careful, Leon.
告诉其他人 我们今晚吃鲸鱼
Tell the others... we eat whale tonight.
优生学期中考肯定很难
The Eugenics midterm is going to be a bear.
天啊 我好讨厌优生学
Oh, God, how I hate Eugenics.
如果都是鬼扯呢
What if it's all bullshit?
那是科学 珍妮弗
It's science, Jennifer.
我们做的那篇实验报告
That lab report we did,
往头骨里塞鸟事
measuring the intelligence of the races
来测量种族智力
by filling skulls with birdseed?
想想吧 亨利
Think about it, Henry.
我的脑袋只有豪伊·菲普一半大
My skull is half the size of Howie Phipps'.
大家不都是 他的脑袋特别大
So is everyone's. His head is huge.
但他笨得要命
And he's dumb as a bag of cement.
我不想去想
I don't want to think about it.
我只想考过优生学
I just want to pass Eugenics
然后就再不用想它了
and never have to think about Eugenics again.
抱歉 亨利
I'm sorry, Henry.
你只想拿高分 而我又没帮忙
You just want to get good marks, and I'm not really helping.
或许你该找个更好的学习伙伴 比如格蕾琴
Maybe you deserve a better study partner, like Gretchen.
或许我是可以问她
I mean, I guess I could ask her.
她的确赢得了最雅利安女孩的称号♥
She did win Most Aryan Girl and all.
但她让我感到无聊
But she bores me.
你不
You don't.
你是我认识的最不无聊的人了
You're the least boring person I've ever met.
有你在时 一切都感觉更美好了
Everything is better when you're around.
天啊
Oh, God.
格哈特
Gerhardt's.
妈妈要带我们俩姑娘去那里买♥♥新冬季服装
Mom's dragging us girls there for new winter wardrobes.
那多讨厌
Isn't that awful?
说不上吧
I don't know if it's awful, but...
我觉得我们最好还是继续学习了
I think we should get back to studying?
你万圣节想不想跟我一起去要糖
Hey, do you want to go trick-or-treating with me on Halloween?
我一般都带艾米去
I usually take Amy.
我唯一能确定的
Only thing I know for sure is,
就是妈妈会戴上她的海伦·史密斯面具
Mom will be wearing her Helen Smith mask.
她又开始扮演完美的德帝国妻子了
She's back to playing the perfect Reich wife.
她不是上了那个厨艺节目吗
You know that cooking show she did?
那都是演戏
But it's all an act.
我父母是纳粹党领袖
My parents are at the top of the Nazi Party.
他们内心都在枯萎
They're both dying inside.
我妈保证有一天会带我回中立区
My mom promised to help me get back to the Neutral Zone someday,
我不想等了
and I don't want to wait.
珍妮弗 你小点声
Jennifer, keep your voice low.
我送你回家吧
Shouldn't I walk you home?
你万圣节想不想跟我一起去要糖
Do you want to go trick-or-treating with me on Halloween?
我一般都带艾米去
I usually take Amy.
-录到了吗 -录到了一些
- Did we get it? - We got some of it.
妈妈会戴上她的海伦·史密斯面具
...Mom will be wearing her Helen Smith mask.
她又开始扮演完美的德帝国妻子了
She's back to playing the perfect Reich wife.
她不是上了那个厨艺节目吗
You know that cooking show she did?
那都是演戏
But it's all an act.
我唯一能确定的
Only thing I know for sure is,
就是妈妈会戴上她的海伦·史密斯面具
Mom will be wearing her Helen Smith mask.
我不喜欢把孩子卷进来
I don't like involving the kids.
孩子能看到
Kids see.
孩子能听到 然后说出来
Kids hear, kids talk.
情妇也很有用
You know, mistresses are good, too.
-史密斯有吗 -不 他太谨慎了
- Smith have one? - Nah, he's too careful.
好吧 我们会给他一家建立档案
All right, well, we build a case file on the whole family,
直到没有什么我们不知道的
till there are no more surprises.
-然后我们就行动 -安静
- Then we can move. - Okay. Quiet.
我妈保证有一天会带我回中立区
My mom promised to help me get back to the Neutral Zone someday,
我不想等了
and I don't want to wait.
珍妮弗 你小点...
Jennifer, keep your voice...
帝国大元帅的女儿想逃去中立区
The Reichsmarschall's daughter wants to run off to the Zone.
好啊 那我们提出帮她过境
Right, so we offer to help get her across the border,
她就会接受
and then she accepts our offer.
-然后呢 -我们带走她
- Then what? - We take her.
控制她
We control her,
就控制了史密斯
we control Smith.
我不想勒索史密斯 我想杀了他
I don't want to blackmail Smith, I want to kill him.
把带子倒回去
Wind the tape back.
她说去购物那里
Where she talks about going shopping.
格哈特
Gerhardt's.
妈妈要带我们俩姑娘去那里买♥♥新冬季服装
Mom's dragging us girls there for new winter wardrobes.
格哈特
Gerhardt's.
海伦·史密斯会出现在公共场合
Helen Smith will be out in public.
别管孩子了
Forget the girl.
我们遵照原计划
We're staying on plan.
书好看吗 奇尔顿
Is it a good book, Childan?
是一本1903年的初版 但...
Well, it was a 1903 first edition until...
-天啊 -是啊
- Oh, dear. - Yeah.
我就想 不如好好利用一下
I figured I might as well get some use out of it.
以前总觉得这些书太宝贝 不敢读
These books were always too precious to read before.
讲什么的
What's it about?
讲育空的一只雪橇狗
Uh, it's about a sled dog in the Yukon.
狗故事
Dog story.
是啊
Yeah.
这只狗巴克
Buck, the dog, he, uh...
-它起初是家庭宠物 -不错
- he starts out as a family pet. - That's nice.
但它被迫褪去了文明的外表
But he's forced to shed the veneer of civilization
而回归的他原始本能
and return to his primordial instincts.
我很想读读这本书
I'd like to read that book.
我尊重动物
I respect animals.
它们毫无羞耻
They know no shame.
只享受当下
They live for today.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
我趁你睡觉时修好的
I repaired it while you slept.
用金缮的办法
Using the kintsugi method,
就是混了金粉的漆
lacquer mixed with powdered gold.
雪子
Oh, Yukiko.
我知道现在不能卖♥♥了
I know you can't sell it anymore,
但这银莲花花瓶这么美 不该丢掉
but the anemones were too pretty to throw away.
不 这是残缺之美
No, it's-it's wabi-sabi, you know.
没什么能长久
Nothing lasts,
没什么是完整的
nothing's finished,
没什么是完美的
nothing's perfect.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表