剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我都不懂她在说什么
I didn't know what she was talking about.
我只记得我说
I remember I just said,
"谢谢"
"Thank you."
因为我妈妈一直教我要懂礼貌
'Cause that's what my mama had always taught me to say.
我们逃出了集中营
We escaped the camp.
伤口感染了
The wound was infected.
等卡车到奥克兰时
By the time the truck got to Oakland,
我已经奄奄一息
I was close to dying.
我被送去了一家地下医院
They brought me to an underground hospital.
是运动救了我一命
The movement brought me back,
给我吃的 衣服 和教育
fed me, clothed me, educated me.
我们都是
All of us.
他们救了我们所有人
They saved all of us.
多年后 我才见到了成立运动的人
It was years before I met the man who started it.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
我们这里有多少战术小队
How many tactical units we have up here?
22个
Twenty-two.
我们的行动范围是多大
What's our operational reach?
南至圣何塞
San Jose to the south...
北至尤里卡 东至中立区
Eureka to the north, east to the Neutral Zone.
你可以自己去 我带走我的队伍
Man, you can go it alone. And I'll take my troops with me.
洛杉矶没理由听奥克兰的
Ain't no reason for L.A. to answer to Oakland.
波特兰 尤里卡 圣罗莎
Portland. Eureka. Santa Rosa.
奥克兰 圣何塞
Oakland. San Jose.
知道它们有什么共同点吗
You know what they have in common?
我不懂你在说什么
I'm not sure what you're saying.
这是
This...
深红管道
is the Crimson Pipeline.
运输石油到奥克兰港再运去日本
Carries oil to the Port of Oakland for transport to Japan.
那石油是日帝国对华战争的命脉
That oil is the lifeblood of the Empire's war with China.
如果我们的炸♥药♥够多 就能切断这条命脉
With enough explosives, we can cut that vein.
让他们陷入停滞
Stops them in their tracks.
大家都觉得运动随埃奎阿诺一起死了
Everyone thinks the movement died with Equiano.
我们得让大家知道我们还在
We have to show them we're still here.
看看你
Well, look at you.
你真是有上糖霜的天赋
You're a natural with that icing.
最棒的部分是做完后舔刀
The best part is licking the knife when it's over.
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
我好高兴我们回来了 你呢
I'm so glad to be back. Aren't you?
当然
Sure.
我好讨厌中立区
I hated the Neutral Zone.
看来你是个真正的城里姑娘
Well, I suppose you are a real city girl.
我是雅利安姑娘
I'm an Aryan girl.
是啊
That you are.
艾米 你不能都做成香草的啊
What... Amy, you can't make them allvanilla.
爸爸最喜欢香草了
Vanilla's Daddy's favorite.
是啊 但可不是只有你♥爸♥爸喜欢纸杯蛋糕
Yes, but your father's not the only one who likes cupcakes.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么
Yeah?
你还爱爸爸吗
Do you still love Daddy?
你为什么要这么问
What makes you ask that?
他在的时候 你看上去不高兴
You don't seem happy when he's around.
这个嘛
Well...
我们也不可能无时无刻地开心
we can't be happy all the time.
但你该时刻开心的
But you're supposed to be.
不然的话 就是有什么问题
If not, something's wrong.
那可未必
I don't know about that.
我觉得人的情感是复杂的
I think that people's feelings are complicated.
你要不要去那种再教育营
What if you went to one of those reeducation camps?
我为什么要去那里
Why would I do that?
如果你不爱你的种族 就不可能爱你的家庭
You can't love your family if you don't love your race.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
你在哪听到这营地的事的
Where did you hear about these camps?
学校里大家都知道
Everybody at school knows about them.
化学老师 菲普斯先生
Mr. Phipps, the chemistry teacher,
他就去了
he went to one.
为什么
Why?
他是个多...
He was a degen...
-堕落的人吗 -对
- Degenerate? - That's it.
我其实不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what it means exactly,
但我知道那不好
but I know it's bad.
菲普斯先生现在在哪
Where is Mr. Phipps now?
大部分去那种营地的人
You know, most people who go to those camps--
都再没回来
they never come back.
我要为爸爸做个特别的纸杯蛋糕
I'm gonna make a special cupcake just for Daddy.
别想海伦·史密斯了
Forget about Helen Smith.
她绝不会帮我们的 不值得冒这个险
She's never gonna help us. It's not worth the risk.
我要去纽约 你别想让我改主意
Look, I'm going to New York. You're not gonna change my mind.
我不会允许任何我的手下做这样的事
I wouldn't let any of my people pull something like this.
知道吗 我不是你的手下
Well, you know what? I'm not oneof your people.
你凭什么觉得我们能策反她
And what makes you think we can turn her?
我了解海伦
I know Helen.
是啊 她是的党卫队军官的妻子
Yeah, she's the wife of an SS officer.
而另一版的她 是个去教堂的女人
The other version of her is a churchgoing woman
每天都尽力帮助他人 她也帮助了我
who devotes her days to helping others. She helped me.
或许在那个世界里是 但这个世界里不是
In that world, maybe, but not in this one.
不 在这个世界里也是
No, in this one, too.
我见过两个世界里的她
Look, I've seen her in both.
她有那种品质 我也清楚她能做出什么事
That quality is in her, and I know what she's capable of.
她是德帝国被保护得最严密的女人之一
She's one of the most protected women in the Reich.
而你是头号♥通缉犯之一
You're one of the most wanted.
是啊 我会有办法的
Yeah. I'll figure it out.
就算我们杀了约翰·史密斯 又能改变什么
And even if we put a bullet in John Smith, what will it change?
只会有下一个将军
There'll just be another general
等着顶替他
waiting in line to take his place.
他不仅仅是个将军
Well, he's not just a general.
他是关键
He's the key.
控制传送门的人控制了未来
Whoever controls the portal controls the future.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
这一切都是依据你看到的幻象
All of this is based on visions that you've had.
我相信你 但我的一些手下
And I believe you, but for some of my men,
就不怎么信了
it's a stretch.
我反正要去
Yeah, well, I'm going.
我不会让你去的
I won't let you.
廉姆
Look, Liam...
好吧
All right.
但我要跟你一起去
But I'm going with you.
你的草写体真好看 艾米
You have really beautiful cursive writing, Amy.
我经常练习
I practice it a lot.
那是当然
I'm not surprised.
想要把什么事做好 就得多练习
You have to practice things if you want to get good at them.
说得对
I agree.
你要学习什么才能成为盖世太保
What do you have to learn to become a Staatspolizeiofficer?
你也想做个盖世太保吗
Would you like to become one?
也或者是做兽医
That or a veterinarian.
要不哪天 我带你去我们总部看看
Maybe some day I'll take you to visit our headquarters.
-怎么样 -那就太好了
- How does that sound? - I'd like that.
学校里的女孩都编德国辫子
All the girls in school are wearing German braids,
但我妈不肯替我编
but my mom won't make them for me.
或许是因为她不会
Maybe that's 'cause she doesn't know how.
她小时候 发型的风格不一样
They had different styles when she was a girl.
我从小就编这样的辫子
I grew up with them.
-我可以替你编 -真的吗
- I can make them for you. - You can?
当然 靠后坐
Sure. Slide back.
或许改天吧 艾米
Maybe another time, Amy.
罗伯特
Robert?
我兜了个大圈子
I've come full circle.
我又回到吃老鼠的日子了
I'm back to eating mice.
我是吃老鼠的
I'm a mouse-eater.
我给你做了碗乌冬面
I made a bowl of udon for you
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表