剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
告诉我 史密斯
Tell me, Smith.
他们要怎么解决这麻烦
How do they get out of this mess?
我看他们别想解决了 长官
Oh, I don't think they do, sir.
他们战线拉得过长 资源也不够
They're overextended and they lack the resources.
你错了 史密斯
You're wrong, Smith.
他们是缺乏意志
They lack the will!
格茨曼
Goertzmann.
告诉史密斯你是如何解决贝尔格莱德的起义的
Tell Smith how you handled the uprising in Belgrade.
我们制♥造♥了一场假抵抗组织运动
We've created a false resistance movement.
把真领袖引去开会
Lured the real leaders to a meeting and...
然后把他们都处死了
executed them all.
这
That's...
才是把起义扼杀在摇篮里的办法 史密斯
how you strangle an uprising in its crib, Smith!
快坐下 把气喘匀了 来
You need to sit down and catch your breath. Come.
元首近来对每个人都敲打一番
The Fuhrer's been rattling everyone's cage lately.
别担心 约翰
Don't worry, John.
你在柏林还有朋友的
You still have friends in Berlin.
但有很多人反对
But there are many who disapprove
这里由个美国人掌权
of an American in charge here.
柏林还有人担心
There are also those in Berlin who are concerned
野心勃勃的年轻将军呢
about ambitious young generals.
自凯撒时代就有这些问题了
These are problems since the days of Caesar,
是吧
aren't they?
失陪一下 我去看看晚宴进度
Will you excuse me? I'm gonna check on the dinner.
玛格丽特在铺陷阱
Margarete is laying traps.
她在拿女儿们当诱饵
She's using the girls as bait.
他们在收集证据针对我们 约翰
They are building a case against us, John.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我们先挨过这一晚的
Let's just get through the evening.
好
Okay.
元首 请您坐首座
Mein Fuhrer, if you'd like to sit at the head of the table, please.
我坐哪 哪就是首座
Wherever I sit is the head of the table.
但是
But...
我想要孩子们 优等种族的美丽未来
I want the little ones, the beautiful future of the master race,
坐在我旁边
to sit here beside me.
去吧 坐吧 姑娘们
Go ahead, have a seat, girls.
威廉
Wilhelm?
请吧
Please.
关于你儿子人生的那部电影
The film about your son's life,
他对德帝国的奉献
his commitment to the Reich,
在柏林 大家都看过了
everyone in Berlin has seen it, it's...
真是太感人了
so deeply moving.
谢谢
Thank you.
-姑娘们 -别
- Girls. - Nein.
在该死的面罩
This damned mask.
史密斯
So, Smith.
新世界的进展怎么耽搁了
Why is Die Nebenwelt behind schedule?
新世界
Die,uh, Nebenwelt?
是一个新设备
Oh, it's, uh, a new device for
用来考量科学情报的
measuring scientific intelligence.
我想要的不是情报
I don't want intelligence.
我要国家生存领地
I want Lebensraum.
生存空间
Room to live.
细菌战 如果有必要
Germ warfare, wipe them out
就把他们都灭绝
if you have to...
不 够了
Nein! Genug.
或许我们还是私下谈这事吧
Perhaps we should talk about this in private
让孩子们先下去的
when the girls have been excused.
或许孩子们还是先下去吧 孩子们
Maybe the girls should be excused. Girls?
布莉姬特会把菜端去你们房♥间
Bridget will send plates to your rooms.
别这样
Oh, come now, Mutti.
让她们留下
Let them stay.
元首光临又不是常有的事
It's not every night that the Fuhrer comes to visit.
我还是得坚持 元首
I believe I really must insist, Mein Fuhrer.
她们还有功课要做 而且已经挺晚的了
They have homework to do and it is late already.
晚安了 姑娘们
Gute Nacht, Madels.
晚安 元首
Gute Nacht, Mein Fuhrer.
晚安 元首
Good night, Mein Fuhrer.
晚安了 孩子们
Night-night, girls.
玛格丽特
Margarete.
谢谢
Danke.
好了
There you are.
很期待能早日再见到你 海伦
I look forward to seeing you soon, Helen.
很高兴一天能两次接待你
It was so wonderful to host you twice in one day.
威廉
Wilhelm.
再次感谢 海伦
Thank you again, Helen.
你的女儿们可真美
And, um, your daughters are beautiful.
真像她们妈妈
Favoring their mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰 谢谢你今晚的招待
John, thank you for this evening.
下次你再来时 我们一起喝一杯吧
Let's get that drink next time you're in town.
一路平安
Safe travels.
我在柏林只能看到笑脸
All I see in Berlin are smiling faces,
不管我往哪看
everywhere I look.
但却没有我能信任的人
But there's no one I can trust.
我永远忠于您
You'll always have my loyalty.
我不要你的忠诚 约翰
I don't want your loyalty, John.
我要你的尽心
I want your devotion.
我从未见过他这样
I've never seen him this bad before.
简直好像再咳嗽一次
He's... one coughing fit away
就要把你除掉了 约翰
from having you eliminated, John.
我们所有人
All of us.
我知道
I know.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
我丈夫和我
My, uh, husband and I...
在战争末尾时 开始建造这里
started building this as a bomb shelter
作为防空洞
toward the end of the war.
我们没能及时完成
We didn't finish it in time.
他们是周日投的弹 是吧
Well, they dropped the bomb on a Sunday, didn't they?
知道会有很多人去教堂
Knowing so many would be in church.
战后 他们抓走了我丈夫
After the war, they took my husband.
因为他"不纯"
For his "impurity."
我很乐意把这里提供给抵抗组织
I was happy to offer this to the Resistance
作为藏身处
as a hiding place.
我暂时得把你锁起来
I have to lock you in, for the time being.
我理解
No, I understand.
你坐吧
Well, please, won't you sit?
我过会儿会送吃的来给你
I'll, uh, I'll bring you some food in a bit.
我相信你是你说的那个人
I believe that you are who you say you are.
我能...
Can I...
问你件事吗
...can I ask you something?
当然
Of course.
我看过电影了
I've seen the film.
我们好多人都看了
A lot of us have.
罗斯福还活着 跟丘吉尔和斯大林会面
There's Roosevelt alive with Churchill and Stalin.
我还记得罗斯福遇刺的那天
I remember the day Roosevelt was assassinated.
是啊
Yeah.
但在那个世界 他活了下来
But in that world, he survived.
求你 可以继续说吗
Please, could you keep going?
后来呢
W-What happened next?
我可以给你看样东西
I have something I... could show you.
好
Okay.
这是
This is, uh...
这是个素描
This is a sketch
是照着报道罗斯福中枪的
that I did from a newspaper clipping
一份剪报画的
after FDR was shot at.
一颗子弹就能改变一切
One bullet could have changed everything.
但它没打中
But it didn't.
在那边没有
Not there.
这个呢
W-What's this one?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表