剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
会有车来接你
A car will be sent round for you.
告诉我 帝国大元帅
Oh, tell me, Reichsmarschall,
你觉得自己幸运吗
do you consider yourself a lucky man?
我不相信运气
I don't believe in luck.
我也不
Neither do I.
我所拥有的一切
Everything I have, I've...
都是靠策略谋得的
taken by strategy.
知道吗
You know what?
我们还没喝酒呢
We never did have that drink.
我是个言出必行的人
I'm a man of my word.
加冰还是不加冰
Straight up or on the rocks?
不加冰
Straight up.
我们该敬什么呢
And, um... what shall we drink to?
当然是敬元首了
To the Fuhrer, of course.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
那是什么音乐
What's that music?
安全
All clear.
一 二
One... two...
三 上
three. Now.
桌子后面
Behind the desk.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫大神
My name is Okami.
黑人共♥党♥叛军已经以旧金山人♥民♥之名
BCR has claimed this place in the name
占领了此地
of the people of San Francisco.
你最好坐下一艘船离开此地
You'd do well to be on the next ship out of here.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
"我们"
"We"?
我们所提供的服务
The services we provide...
永远会有需求
are always in demand.
不管是谁坐在王座上
No matter who occupies the throne.
极道
ヤクザ
黑社会
Yakuza.
旧金山已经容不下你们了
You have no place in San Francisco anymore.
你们会需要我们的
You're going to need us.
恢复电力
To restore electricity.
供水
Water.
和石油管道
The oil pipeline.
推♥翻♥政♥府♥是一回事
It's one thing to overthrow a government.
执政
It's another thing...
就是另一回事了
to be the government.
我们都走到这步了
We've come this far.
我们不需要你们
We don't need you.
你知道去哪找我们
You know how to find us.
约翰
John.
比尔
Bill.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need a word.
私下谈
Uh, in private.
那是这房♥间里唯一的监听装置吗
Is that the only listening device in this room?
近来还检查过吗
Has it been swept recently?
怎么了
What is it?
是胡佛
It's Hoover.
珍妮弗有时说些疯狂的话
Jennifer said crazy things sometimes.
什么样的话 亨利 怎么疯狂了
Like what, Henry? Crazy how?
她说她之前在中立区时 会整夜不睡
She said she used to stay up all night long in the Neutral Zone
听什么抵抗组织电台
listening to something called Resistance Radio.
珍妮弗说DJ会谈及黑人和犹太人
Jennifer said the DJs talked about Negroes and Jews.
都是疯狂的阴谋论故事
Crazy conspiracy stories, really.
什么故事 亨利
What stories, Henry?
关于 他们遭遇的事
Stories about... what happened to them.
他们遭遇了什么 亨利
What happened to them, Henry?
行了 关了吧
All right, shut it off.
她说他们...
She said they were...
还有 约翰
There's more, John.
你的管家
Your housekeeper...
你妻子的朋友 你们的老邻居
your wife's friends, your old neighbors.
如果你养过狗 他都会告你的密
If you had a dog, he would be informing on you.
不用我告诉你
I don't have to tell you
他们打算在柏林拿这些针对你
they mean to use all this against you in Berlin.
还有
There's, um...
别的出路
...another way.
什么路
What's that?
你知道我对你是最忠诚的
You know I'm loyal to you above all.
都25年了
All right, it's been 25 years...
直说吧 比尔
Just say it, Bill.
我们全国的发射井里有103枚核弹
We have 103 nukes in silos across the country.
我们自己
On our own...
可以做超级大国
we are a superpower.
我们可以自己独♥立♥ 约翰
We could go our own way, John.
我们军队会听从你的指挥
Our military will fall in behind you.
我们撕碎那面旗
We tear up that flag,
柏林也毫无办法
there's nothing Berlin can do about it.
除非他们想要第三次世界大战
Unless they wanted World War III.
你知道你能为这话被枪毙吧
You realize you could be shot for saying that?
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to take that chance.
不论你去哪我都愿追随你
Look, I'll follow you wherever you go.
我得去柏林 比尔
I have to go to Berlin, Bill.
如果我出事了
If anything should happen to me,
那...
then, uh...
海伦和孩子们需要被马上送去安全的地方
Helen and the girls need to be taken to safety without delay.
当然
Of course.
我为他们的安全制定了详细计划
I've made detailed plans for their well-being.
在我保险箱里 这是钥匙
They're in my safe. This is the key.
你不用这么做的 约翰
You don't have to do this, John.
我们都清楚那不是真的
I think we both know that's not true.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表